The Importance of Practice and Practical Testing

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i have one of the magnesium firestarters since before the campout last july.thats where i learned the best way to make sure that (it's) the least amount of hassel possible.in which i keep forgeting to do..gonna buy 2 more of the.then use a small file to file down the magnesium of one of them into lil shaveings..i already have a small plastic jar with screw on lid to it,in which bollion cubes came in for keeping the shaveings in..

I'd love to go back to a time when humans gave to the earth and didn't just take/steel from her.
Those were simpler times but so hard. It was a constant struggle for survival. I sat to think, what enjoyment did our homesteaders ever have? And I thought of music, they carried music from Europe and all across America. No matter how bad it was they sang, they danced and they created ballads that have lasted for generations. And truthfully, I'd give up city life in a second to live in the country if I could do it without the fear of being attacked for no reason other than what I owned. It makes it more difficult if you have to hide while you're trying to survive nature. We'll see though, won't we? Because we have a feeling it's right around the corner.

Those were simpler times but so hard. It was a constant struggle for survival. I sat to think, what enjoyment did our homesteaders ever have? And I thought of music, they carried music from Europe and all across America. No matter how bad it was they sang, they danced and they created ballads that have lasted for generations. And truthfully, I'd give up city life in a second to live in the country if I could do it without the fear of being attacked for no reason other than what I owned. It makes it more difficult if you have to hide while you're trying to survive nature. We'll see though, won't we? Because we have a feeling it's right around the corner.
They had community, trust, honour, instinct, craft and a connection to nature, And who could live without music.

Latest posts

Back