THE GREAT RESET

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1659698544116.png

Looks like the UN, who are also part of the WEF too are actually admitting they think WE should go hungry. Sick B*****!

Every Red State must do this for us to WIN this “war” of being turned into slaves for the NWO and WEFers…those of us still alive after they starve billions.

Good news! Quite a few States are pushing back.
Alabama, Arizona, Arkansas, Georgia, Idaho, Indiana, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Oklahoma, Ohio, South Carolina, Texas, West Virginia and Utah.
https://insidesources.com/states-push-back-against-esg-policies/
And it isn't just red states now.

"More than 30 states have similar laws, and more than a dozen are pushing back on what Schmitt (AG of Missouri) called “woke ESG investing.”

1665054990762.png

Last edited:
View attachment 17522

Another win from Texas AG! This guy is beyond awesome!! I count this as a win against the evil WEFers who have been behind the flooding of 3rd world ILLEGALS into all 1st world countries…to bring them down.
View attachment 17522

Another win from Texas AG! This guy is beyond awesome!! I count this as a win against the evil WEFers who have been behind the flooding of 3rd world ILLEGALS into all 1st world countries…to bring them down.
THANK GOD for TEXAS!!!!!!!

Patents on covid vaccines before it came out, now this...
WELL I'LL BE DAMNED!!< Even tho I was not informed about the covid-lie-scam-murder project...I actually did have a large enough collection of latex gloves, PPE 2 and 3 masks and hand disinfectant...that I supplied our local and personal doctor with enough to get thru till her new and larger amount of PPE that she ordered finally got delivered. She was surprised and thankful for the help. Don't get any ideas that I had anything to do with Fauci and Co. tho...OK? I WAS JUST PREPPING, I PROMISE...

Argentina is once again swimming in inflation. Notice the woman who started an organization that exchanges things like clothing for flour or rice? Could be, in the words of the WEF how "you will own nothing" in the not to distant future. It happened in the Russian revolution and in the Great Depression. Many people traded in anything of value to get food.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/video/wat...sedgntp&cvid=8e289a721359438f8f97a52f7e42d99a

Patents on covid vaccines before it came out, now this... There are none so blind as those who refuse to see.

The Telegraph
The Telegraph

China ‘began stockpiling PPE months before Covid outbreak’​

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/worl...sedgntp&cvid=c8e2a7e124514dacb0ce47e34237d32d
Normal PPE might help to contain transmission BUT the regular paper mask do VERY little good, The virus itself is so small the reg paper mask wont filter it!!!!
Self contained or air fed masks that are filtered by canisters that are specifically work in bio-chem areas are the only ones really effective. Dust masks are just what they are for, DUST and large particles!!!

As far as Louisiana goes, I always hear a lot of talk but don't see much action. Our governor is tied up in deep state money. I talked to John Kennedy 6 months ago about the world's fertilizer shortages I saw coming, we have the largest production facility in the states and no way to transport it. I still haven't got a response from him yet. I'm reading where he accepts funds from George Soros. Talks big, could divert this fertilizer shortage, but as of now, sits on his thumb. I'm tired of hearing about how you are gonna do great things and ready to see them.

That’s the WEF/Globalists plans! You can’t take over 1st World Countries until the people are all starving and unable to make money to pay their bills! They are creating the CRISIS that they damn sure won’t let go to waste. Want food for your children? Go to the digital dollar…where we only let you purchase what WE decide you should have.

Working it from all angles....

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/science...-live-5-miles-cancer-gas-emitting-plants.html
"these commercial plants release large amounts of ethylene oxide, a flammable colorless gas used to clean medical equipment and food items. These facilities, designed to look like warehouses or office buildings, are located in densely populated areas, with more than 10,000 schools and childcare centers within range. The report also identified 12 communities as hot spots or places exposed to at least two commercial sterilizers within 10 miles."

Latest posts

Back