THE GREAT RESET

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here is what I found.

”World Economic Forum removes Cyber Polygon from its webpage – Are you ready for CYBER WAR?
Mar 4, 2022

Elite members of the World Economic Forum (WEF) seem to be actively covering up all of their plans now that the exposure of their influence and control is gaining more traction.
In a new step, the World Economic Forum has removed Cyber Polygon from its webpage. Try to search it online. You will find that:

In other words, it’s a simulation similar to event 201, but it focuses on a large scale cyber attack that plunges the entire world into darkness. Schwab even said it would make Covid look like a “minor inconvenience.”

Now this is what the webpage was looking a few days ago: https://archive.ph/tKU30

And here too: https://archive.ph/http://www.weforum.org/projects/cyber-polygon

WEF runs a simulation of a pandemic and the next year we get COVID...they run a simulation of cyber attack and....?

A lot of people are worried about the Nuke aspect. Personally, I think they are more likely to escalate to a super EMP, than a a nuke in the traditional sense.

Solves multiple issues: Takes the west out of the Ukrainian equation because the chaos that would ensue in our streets would keep our government busy. Crashes the economy of the west...easily paves the way for the great reset.

Personally, I think they are more likely to escalate to a super EMP, than a a nuke in the traditional sense.

Solves multiple issues: Takes the west out of the Ukrainian equation because the chaos that would ensue in our streets would keep our government busy. Crashes the economy of the west...easily paves the way for the great reset.

You are most likely correct. They don’t want to nuke the world, they want US DEAD so there are very few humans left.

Evil people have tried from the beginning to rule the entire world and play God. These satanic POS will fail too. Looking forward to the People fighting back and sending all of them for JUDGEMENT!

I read that Grandpa Jo intends to stop importing Russian gas and oil.
If he does that, you will get the same energy prices in the USA as in Europe, the prices will rise every day for gasoline and food.
Russia will not be hurt, it will sell its oil and gas to China and other countries while in Europe and the USA the entire middle class and thousands of companies will be ruined and go bankrupt.

We are now in the middle of the big reset, and our elites are destroying their own people and everything that was still freedom and democracy.
This is no longer about Ukraine, this is about a reshaping of the balance of power and the people will be the losers.

I read that Grandpa Jo intends to stop importing Russian gas and oil.
If he does that, you will get the same energy prices in the USA as in Europe, the prices will rise every day for gasoline and food.
Russia will not be hurt, it will sell its oil and gas to China and other countries while in Europe and the USA the entire middle class and thousands of companies will be ruined and go bankrupt.

We are now in the middle of the big reset, and our elites are destroying their own people and everything that was still freedom and democracy.
This is no longer about Ukraine, this is about a reshaping of the balance of power and the people will be the losers.
Rising oil prices will be a boon for Texas and other oil producing states

I don't know how much gas and oil you import from Russia and whether you would be able to compensate with your own oil if these imports were to cease.

But I think that the prices are also rising for you and that is a bomb for many people who live at the subsistence level.
Due to the increased energy prices, everything else in Europe is more expensive and there are first riots, inflation is added to it, it will be very bad here for companies and private.

I don't know how much gas and oil you import from Russia and whether you would be able to compensate with your own oil if these imports were to cease.

We were energy independent under Trump. We have the capacity, Dementia Joe just won't let us tap it in order to keep the Green lunatics happy.

That’s the WEF/Globalists plans! You can’t take over 1st World Countries until the people are all starving and unable to make money to pay their bills! They are creating the CRISIS that they damn sure won’t let go to waste. Want food for your children? Go to the digital dollar…where we only let you purchase what WE decide you should have.

You left out depending on your ESG score!

I sure did. If they can get the majority of the people starving and homeless, they can push that through. IF you want to live, get the Mark of the Beast under your skin! They call it a Social Credit Score, but it is nothing more than a SLAVE TAG! Implanted.

it seems they want to get some blood, do a test, give you your digital corona passport so you can "travel" again...or so they can say the epidemic is blowing up again since we can "travel" again and it is our fault now. Crap and BS again from the man who is dead but does not know it. Mentally unstable world wanna-be rulers. Nothing short than a bad James Bond bad-guy...

1647375575446.png

Graphic showing how the fifteen most given immunizations have increased the numbers of deaths since 1990.
1647375575446.png

Latest posts

Back