THE GREAT RESET

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The journey for us goes probably into a green world dictatorship, more and more such types demand that one locks away or re-educates people who deny the climate change or eat meat, so to speak.

https://exxpress.at/wiener-uni-professor-droht-jetzt-alle-klimakrisen-verleugner-einsperren/
These guys are not loners or exceptions, they become more and more and you don't care about anything, first you want to destroy our democracy because you don't want a say but only your vision.
In Europe, more and more people are getting stuck on the roads every day, obstructing traffic and emergency services and sabotaging vehicles and companies. The governments and police here still protect these idiots and let you, if motorists eliminate these idiots from the road, the motorists are punished harder than these left-wing fanatics.

The rupture of society happened during Corona, and the rupture continues, our entire social system will be destroyed and replaced by a new one, in the new system we will have lost all our rights and we will be completely monitored and eviscerated.

Not me, but one of my tenants on property was an OR nurse for 40+ years, plus a veteran, (MASH UNIT...i. e.....A Margaret Houlihan during Vietnam war).

I am a licensed rescue diver plus have basic CPR class! Does that count? (Naah, don't answer that)..I might be able to pull larry out of the pond, IF I weren't the one to throw him in there to begin with..

But seriously, that's a good idea for all of us (medical training course at some level)..good recommendation!

Is this the ones you are talking about?
https://www.thepatriotnurse.com/

That is the one I am going do online, but I would like one in person for wound care too. I contacted Patriot Nurse and got a quick response. They are planning in person classes for the fall. Not sure how our country will be doing come fall, but if things are okay I am going to travel and take a class…unless I’ve found something prior.

Any advice where to find these type classes? I do not want to go to a frigging Red Cross one.

Cindy, you are so funny! I’ve had a couple CPR classes too. Had a couple of smoke and fire classes as well. Those were a challenge! They hand you a mask and have you and someone else go into a semi trailer with smoke pouring out of it! They close the trailer doors. No light either. I had to rescue my “partner” while not suffocating.

Dr Bones and Nurse Amy are good to watch! I have his books and they are filled with solid information! He used to do classes, but don’t see any offered now.

FYI. Mike Adams aka Health Ranger is working hard on a Health and Healing Open AI chatbot system he is going to be GIVING AWAY!! This will be, without a doubt, the most helpful healthcare information anyone can get! You will be able to download it and work with it OFF LINE!!!

That is the one I am going do online, but I would like one in person for wound care too. I contacted Patriot Nurse and got a quick response. They are planning in person classes for the fall. Not sure how our country will be doing come fall, but if things are okay I am going to travel and take a class…unless I’ve found something prior.

Any advice where to find these type classes? I do not want to go to a frigging Red Cross one.

Cindy, you are so funny! I’ve had a couple CPR classes too. Had a couple of smoke and fire classes as well. Those were a challenge! They hand you a mask and have you and someone else go into a semi trailer with smoke pouring out of it! They close the trailer doors. No light either. I had to rescue my “partner” while not suffocating.

Dr Bones and Nurse Amy are good to watch! I have his books and they are filled with solid information! He used to do classes, but don’t see any offered now.

FYI. Mike Adams aka Health Ranger is working hard on a Health and Healing Open AI chatbot system he is going to be GIVING AWAY!! This will be, without a doubt, the most helpful healthcare information anyone can get! You will be able to download it and work with it OFF LINE!!!
Yep. Crossing fingers he makes his late March deadline.

Check with your county hospital or emergency services coordinator, I know in Our state our rescue squads sponser both EMT and Paramedic courses, 47 years here in emergency services!!

PS: ask about CERT teams!!

Thank you, thank you, thank you!!! I will call on Monday. This would be so welcome to get accomplished! We have a physician in our group, but reality is that just isn’t enough. He will need assistance from someone who knows a little bit, ya know? Plus, what if something happens to him?

First aid in over 7 yrs. military. First aid for the german drivers license. Advanced first aid for the German truck and bus licenses. Life Guard for the military, 6 months with advanced water life saving and first aid.
Provide first aid for 3 motorcycle and trike accidents with amputated limbs, 27 broken bones, cracked skulls, open cranial wounds from eyebrow back to crown, flipped over cars, truck driver thrown thru the windshield. chainsaw accidents and various gunshot and knife wounds. 3 times CPR and no pulse revivals without difibrilator.
Not a real doctor but with enough on-hand-experience that I have saved a few lives already.

First aid in over 7 yrs. military. First aid for the german drivers license. Advanced first aid for the German truck and bus licenses. Life Guard for the military, 6 months with advanced water life saving and first aid.
Provide first aid for 3 motorcycle and trike accidents with amputated limbs, 27 broken bones, cracked skulls, open cranial wounds from eyebrow back to crown, flipped over cars, truck driver thrown thru the windshield. chainsaw accidents and various gunshot and knife wounds. 3 times CPR and no pulse revivals without difibrilator.
Not a real doctor but with enough on-hand-experience that I have saved a few lives already.

Very impressive!! The amputated legs would be real trouble…not that so many of the others weren’t!

Latest posts

Back