The Golden Horde

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I believe I'd stay rather than evacuate, as I live in a semi-rural area now.

I know the area, I know where there is water, I know the edible wild plants in the area . . . so why leave?

If everyone else leaves (except me), I'll treat the evacuated town like a large playground that's my own personal fiefdom.

I believe I'd stay rather than evacuate, as I live in a semi-rural area now.

I know the area, I know where there is water, I know the edible wild plants in the area . . . so why leave?

If everyone else leaves (except me), I'll treat the evacuated town like a large playground that's my own personal fiefdom.

That is exactly my situation and thinking now also.

its fiction, to sell a book, its not reality, not over here anyway.
I disagree. I think the vast majority of people in Australian cities will die where they live (90% to 99%, depending upon the type of incident).
Probably a higher percentage of Aussies than US people are self-reliant, but most are not.
They do NOTHING to risk-manage even relatively common events, e.g. downed internet, dysfunctioning ATMs, temporary water cut-offs.

I hope you folks are right about the sheople just dying in the cities. Let's not forget that getting everyone into the cities is part of the Agenda 21 plan. Look at this article from 2013. Sound familiar? No wonder Bill Gates is buying up so much farmland. All part of the plan.

Agenda 21: Population Forced To Move Into Cities | Shift Frequency

"If you’re unfamiliar with Agenda 21 please read this excerpt taken from the leading voice in the fight against “Sustainable Development” Rosa Koire:

Agenda 21/Sustainable Development is the action plan implemented worldwide to inventory and control all land, all water, all minerals, all plants, all animals, all construction, all means of production, all energy, all education, all information, and all human beings in the world....

U.N. Agenda 21 cites the affluence of Americans as being a major problem which needs to be corrected. It calls for lowering the standard of living for Americans so that the people in poorer countries will have more, a redistribution of wealth.

Although people around the world aspire to achieve the levels of prosperity we have in our country, and will risk their lives to get here, Americans are cast in a very negative light and need to be taken down to a condition closer to average in the world. Only then, they say, will there be social justice which is a cornerstone of the U.N. Agenda 21 plan."

".....Cities cannot afford to extend services outside of their core areas. Slowly, people will not be able to afford single family homes. Will not be able to afford private cars. Will be more dependent. More restricted. More easily watched and monitored.

This plan is a whole life plan. It involves the educational system, the energy market, the transportation system, the governmental system, the health care system, food production, and more. The plan is to restrict your choices, limit your funds, narrow your freedoms, and take away your voice. One of the ways is by using the Delphi Technique to ‘manufacture consensus.’ Another is to infiltrate community groups or actually start neighborhood associations with hand-picked ‘leaders’.

Another is to groom and train future candidates for local offices. Another is to sponsor non-governmental groups that go into schools and train children. Another is to offer federal and private grants and funding for city programs that further the agenda. Another is to educate a new generation of land use planners to require New Urbanism. Another is to convert factories to other uses, introduce energy measures that penalize manufacturing, and set energy consumption goals to pre-1985 levels. Another is to allow unregulated immigration in order to lower standards of living and drain local resources..."

I really don’t give a crap about the citys or the people who live there. But I do think its a mistake to think that all city dwellers are idiots who will just roll over and die. Maybe the big eastern citys with large ghettos or some Californian citys will have large die offs, but there are many cities, some would call working class cities, where there are many people with brains and skills that would give them an edge.
The nearest large city to us is almost 200 miles away. Most people would call it a mid or small sized city. Many of the people in this city are outdoorsman that know how to hunt, fish and butcher their own game or beef, or could figure it out. Like most of the US we have more livestock than people here. If there ever was a massive EMP, or other real disaster, I doubt that even 1 out of 100,000 refugees could make on foot to our place. Even less in winter.
I do think that many small groups would band together and would survive very well, just not here in the mountains.

One thing I'd like to do with my house is figure out how to get a slightly shadey contractor out here to drill me an unobtrusive hand-pump well . . . a contractor who won't ask too many questions about permits and such.

I wonder if it's possible to make a detachable hand-pump that can be brought out to the back yard, a spot of grass pulled away (or a large flowerpot), and the hand-pump then dropped (or screwed) into place, and then used.

I don't know if it can work this way, but this part of Florida is on a huge, limestone aquifer that also supplies Zephyr Hills with beautifully pure spring water.

If anyone could weigh in on this, I'd appreciate it.

If you take a look at how many "neighbors" have attacked, shot, stabbed, poisoned and burned their "other neighbors" over stupid things like a cat, dog, parked car or loud music, how poorly even members of a single family do not get along with each other, even tho they have food, water, electricity and internet...how do you all think the Golden Horde will get along without all of the soft and warm necessities of life in the easy fast food and fast cars world??? You could and WOULD be able to stand off at a distance and observe the self-destruction of any group of rag-tag, motley crew of thrown together and strangers-to-one-another persons desperate to get another meal or drink of fresh water....Stay away and wait for the strongest willed or best armed to make it through the crap and maybe you could have to deal with far less persons...don't think it won't happen, the soldiers under us here in DPF have watched it happen live and know the outcomes...live free, Gary

the masses will not survive once the supply chain is broken, no fuel, no electric, no food, no water, life expectancy will be measured in weeks maybe even days.
most people dont have a clue where their food comes from and water comes out of a tap, remove the logistics and they will fail big time.

Last edited:
The hoarde is not likely to occur for 2 reasons.

People have been conditioned to accept incompetent authourity and normalcy bias. They will wait for someone else to help them. Then after they figure out no One is coming, it will be to late and those left will kill each other for a can of dog food or a bottle of water.

The hoarde is not likely to occur for 2 reasons.

People have been conditioned to accept incompetent authourity and normalcy bias. They will wait for someone else to help them. Then after they figure out no One is coming, it will be to late and those left will kill each other for a can of dog food or a bottle of water.
look at the pandemic, people over here are just waiting until things get back to "normal" so they can have their foreign holidays, thats all they care about, anything else just dosent come into their tiny minds.
expecting them to survive when everything they know has come crashing down around their ears is like expecting the village idiot to win Mastermind (a British intelligence quiz). It aint going to happen.

Last edited:
One thing I'd like to do with my house is figure out how to get a slightly shadey contractor out here to drill me an unobtrusive hand-pump well . . . a contractor who won't ask too many questions about permits and such.

I wonder if it's possible to make a detachable hand-pump that can be brought out to the back yard, a spot of grass pulled away (or a large flowerpot), and the hand-pump then dropped (or screwed) into place, and then used.

I don't know if it can work this way, but this part of Florida is on a huge, limestone aquifer that also supplies Zephyr Hills with beautifully pure spring water.

If anyone could weigh in on this, I'd appreciate it.
Whats your water table? When I lived in the northern part of the state our water table was less than 30'. I drove several sand points and got good water. The sand point my father drove in he put an electric pump on it for his house.
If your water table is too deep or rocky you can purchase a small well drilling rig, such as one from Deep Rock. After you drill your well with you could rent it out and make some extra income.

".....Cities cannot afford to extend services outside of their core areas. Slowly, people will not be able to afford single family homes. Will not be able to afford private cars. Will be more dependent. More restricted. More easily watched and monitored.

This plan is a whole life plan. It involves the educational system, the energy market, the transportation system, the governmental system, the health care system, food production, and more. The plan is to restrict your choices, limit your funds, narrow your freedoms, and take away your voice. One of the ways is by using the Delphi Technique to ‘manufacture consensus.’ Another is to infiltrate community groups or actually start neighborhood associations with hand-picked ‘leaders’.

Another is to groom and train future candidates for local offices. Another is to sponsor non-governmental groups that go into schools and train children. Another is to offer federal and private grants and funding for city programs that further the agenda. Another is to educate a new generation of land use planners to require New Urbanism. Another is to convert factories to other uses, introduce energy measures that penalize manufacturing, and set energy consumption goals to pre-1985 levels. Another is to allow unregulated immigration in order to lower standards of living and drain local resources..."

My son in law formerly worked for the City of Seattle as a planner. He says the area around the core city is going to be completely rezoned into Soviet-style housing blocks for citizens. Seattle views single family homes as racist. So, citizens will have a drab, concrete cubical, take the rapid transit urban train to their job at the Ministry of Truth, have no children, wear a mask, wear a condom, use government pay toilets, watch only sanctioned media, be monitored cradle to grave, and will be required to update their Facebook profiles weekly.

I can not agree with bigpaul fully. He says the Golden Horde does not exist...I watched the browned horde walk all the way from Syria, over Turkey, Greece, Mazedonia, Serbia and come thru Hungary like locusts...stealing food, clothes, looting farms and stores, beating up old people on their way to the PROMISED LAND OF GERMANY...someone found an older man and his wife after not being seen for 3 days. They were bound and gagged in the cellar, no more food, water, drinks, clothing or anything of value left in the whole house. This happened only 80 kilometers from my house. They are still sitting on the Serbian side of the Hungarian Wall!! Walls DO WORK!! The president moved the army and all un-employed healthy men to build the wall in record time to keep the integrity of the Hungarian national borders intact. The hungarian folk is thankful and safe from this particular horde. Our family in Serbia says they are lucky to be about 30 km from the border and not on the direct route between the points of entry and departure for the horde. Many do not venture out at night and women do not venture out alone anytime...
The HORDE EXISTS, get online and look at the pictures in Serbia...Gary

I can not agree with bigpaul fully. He says the Golden Horde does not exist...I watched the browned horde walk all the way from Syria, over Turkey, Greece, Mazedonia, Serbia and come thru Hungary like locusts...stealing food, clothes, looting farms and stores, beating up old people on their way to the PROMISED LAND OF GERMANY...someone found an older man and his wife after not being seen for 3 days. They were bound and gagged in the cellar, no more food, water, drinks, clothing or anything of value left in the whole house. This happened only 80 kilometers from my house. They are still sitting on the Serbian side of the Hungarian Wall!! Walls DO WORK!! The president moved the army and all un-employed healthy men to build the wall in record time to keep the integrity of the Hungarian national borders intact. The hungarian folk is thankful and safe from this particular horde. Our family in Serbia says they are lucky to be about 30 km from the border and not on the direct route between the points of entry and departure for the horde. Many do not venture out at night and women do not venture out alone anytime...

We're seeing a brown horde pouring across our southern border too. Yet nobody seems too concerned about that. This horde has crossed several countries to reach our border. Biden is encouraging them to come. Walls and bullets do work every time.

I doubt that most city people will leave the city. By the time they realize they have to, they will be too weak and sick to make it far.

So I live in a city... even worse very close to a highway. But it is where I am for now and that's not going to change for a minute. As stated in a prior post my background includes Active Duty as a Navy Corpsman serving with the Marines and as an Army Guard Medic during OIF/OEF. I then earned my RN, and am now studying for my Masters as a Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner. I'm Expert Rifle/Pistol qualled. Thanks to this site I am slowly learning Morse code and Ham radio. I enjoy reading about herbal medicine and if you needed a cook, I do pretty well in the kitchen. I have a decent stockpile of food, ammunition, and medical supplies.
This is my question..... IF I make it out of the city and make it on to one of your properties, how could I signal to you that I'm a good guy with valuable skills that YOU WANT?
ANY WAY???

Latest posts

Back