The Golden Horde

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We all recognise the whistled song from "The Bridge over the River Kwai" as our signal to not shoot on a returning patrol...Gary
((love your qualifications and aspirations!!))
Thank you Mr. Gary for this intel.

Fabulous book and movie much like my other war-time favorites "The Great Escape", "The Dirty Dozen", and "Stalag 17".
Interesting fact, the man who wrote "The Bridge Over the River Kwai", Pierre Boulle - Also wrote the 1960's Sci-Fi book "Planet of the Apes". Odd.🤨

So I live in a city... even worse very close to a highway. But it is where I am for now and that's not going to change for a minute. As stated in a prior post my background includes Active Duty as a Navy Corpsman serving with the Marines and as an Army Guard Medic during OIF/OEF. I then earned my RN, and am now studying for my Masters as a Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner. I'm Expert Rifle/Pistol qualled. Thanks to this site I am slowly learning Morse code and Ham radio. I enjoy reading about herbal medicine and if you needed a cook, I do pretty well in the kitchen. I have a decent stockpile of food, ammunition, and medical supplies.
This is my question..... IF I make it out of the city and make it on to one of your properties, how could I signal to you that I'm a good guy with valuable skills that YOU WANT?
ANY WAY???

That is a good question.
I have seen on other sites where if someone were to happen upon a persons location, they immediately say,
"KILL THEM! THEY COULD BE A SPY AND REPORT BACK TO THE MZBs WHO ARE IN THE TREE LINE! GETTING READY TO KILL YOU AND TAKE ALL YOUR STUFF!"
Or something like that.

Have to think on that one a bit ER Nurse.

So I live in a city... even worse very close to a highway. But it is where I am for now and that's not going to change for a minute. As stated in a prior post my background includes Active Duty as a Navy Corpsman serving with the Marines and as an Army Guard Medic during OIF/OEF. I then earned my RN, and am now studying for my Masters as a Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner. I'm Expert Rifle/Pistol qualled. Thanks to this site I am slowly learning Morse code and Ham radio. I enjoy reading about herbal medicine and if you needed a cook, I do pretty well in the kitchen. I have a decent stockpile of food, ammunition, and medical supplies.
This is my question..... IF I make it out of the city and make it on to one of your properties, how could I signal to you that I'm a good guy with valuable skills that YOU WANT?
ANY WAY???

When you find a place you like, make sure your long hair is showing. Maybe have a red cross arm band

ANY WAY???
For us you'd just come up and knock on the front door.

ANY WAY???
I hope you seek out other sites for your radio endeavors. There are a lot of good ones, but there are as many if not more bad ones. Good luck. (31 year Extra Class Radio Amateur)

I can not agree with bigpaul fully. He says the Golden Horde does not exist...I watched the browned horde walk all the way from Syria, over Turkey, Greece, Mazedonia, Serbia and come thru Hungary like locusts...stealing food, clothes, looting farms and stores, beating up old people on their way to the PROMISED LAND OF GERMANY...someone found an older man and his wife after not being seen for 3 days. They were bound and gagged in the cellar, no more food, water, drinks, clothing or anything of value left in the whole house. This happened only 80 kilometers from my house. They are still sitting on the Serbian side of the Hungarian Wall!! Walls DO WORK!! The president moved the army and all un-employed healthy men to build the wall in record time to keep the integrity of the Hungarian national borders intact. The hungarian folk is thankful and safe from this particular horde. Our family in Serbia says they are lucky to be about 30 km from the border and not on the direct route between the points of entry and departure for the horde. Many do not venture out at night and women do not venture out alone anytime...
The HORDE EXISTS, get online and look at the pictures in Serbia...Gary

Have you ever heard the theory that the history of Germany is written in betrayal? This started with Siegfried. Currently, I am thinking of Merkel.

We're seeing a brown horde pouring across our southern border too. Yet nobody seems too concerned about that. This horde has crossed several countries to reach our border. Biden is encouraging them to come. Walls and bullets do work every time.

4,000% INCREASE from the "Trump as Prez" same time last year !!!!!!!!

I

I sincerely apologize for the delay getting back to, as I meant to thank you for the info.

I always had this vague idea that one had to consult anthropologists (if in an area once inhabited by large numbers of Native Americans, which I don't object to because I have a small part of Lakota and Oglala Suiox . . . and I respect the Native American values and beliefs), a geologist, a hydrologist, a tax appraiser, a toxicologist (to see how clean the water is), and so forth.

Latest posts

Back