The FBI is a criminal organization

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
https://www.zerohedge.com/political...6-year-old-become-terrorist-then-arrested-him
Earlier this month, the FBI announced the arrest of 18-year-old Mateo Ventura of Wakefield, Massachusetts, over allegations that he provided financial support to ISIS. According to the DOJ's press release, Ventura was indicted for "knowingly concealing the source of material support or resources that he intended to go to a foreign terrorist organization."

Yet, according to the government's own criminal complaint, Ventura never gave a dime to any terrorist groups, while the only "terrorist" he actually had any contact with was an undercover FBI agent who befriended him when he was 16-years-old and convinced him to produce gift cards with small amounts of cash on them. The FBI agent told Ventura not to tell anyone about their 'intimate online relationship,' including his family, according to The Intercept.
Contrary to the sensational narrative fed to the news media of terrorist financing in the U.S., the charging documents show that Ventura gave an undercover FBI agent gift cards for pitifully small amounts of cash, sometimes in $25 increments. In his initial bid to travel to the Islamic State, the teenager balked — making up an excuse, by the FBI’s own account, to explain why he did not want to go. When another opportunity to travel abroad arose, Ventura balked again, staying home on the evening of his supposed flight instead of traveling to the airport. By the time the investigation was winding down, he appeared ready to turn in his purported ISIS contact — an FBI agent — to the FBI. -The Intercept
Whats more, Ventura's father, Paul, told the outlet that his son suffered from childhood developmental issues which were so bad that he was forced to leave school due to constant bullying from other students.
"He was born prematurely, he had brain development issues. I had the school do a neurosurgery evaluation on him and they said his brain was underdeveloped," said Ventura. "He was suffering endless bullying at school with other kids taking food off his plate, tripping him in the hallway, humiliating him, laughing at him."
In short, instead of an actual terrorist - or terrorist adjacent, Ventura's case is yet another example of the FBI grooming a mentally unfit young man to commit a crime that would not have other wise occurred.
"There is still significant use of informants and undercover agents in FBI investigations who aren’t just gathering information about potential crimes but are actively suggesting ideas for crimes or making it easier for people to do the things that they claim they want to do," said Naz Ahmad, acting director of the Creating Law Enforcement Accountability and Responsibility, or CLEAR, project at the City University of New York School of Law. "There are documented cases where the government has provided people everything that they needed to execute a plot. Informants and undercover agents have often been used as a tool in these investigations to prod things along."
In 2021, Paul Ventura said that armed FBI agents visited his home to inform him that his son had been browsing websites "he should be looking at," and connected the father with who the FBI said was a counselor - who Paul says had no knowledge of his son's ongoing communications with the undercover FBI agent.
"Two years ago, the FBI came to my house and they took his computer and said he’s on these sites he shouldn’t be on. We said OK, and he wasn’t arrested at that time or anything. I didn’t hear from them again after that, but I guess over time things escalated," said Paul. "I wasn’t home a lot because I work, and he wasn’t at school because of the bullying. Instead of them telling me that he’s doing what he’s doing online and to take his computer away, they let him keep doing it."
In their case against Ventura, the government reveals that the boy began communicating with the undercover FBI agent when he was 16-years-old, and told the agent of his desire to make "hijrah," which means to migrate to territories under ISIS control. Yet, by the time the discussion happened, ISIS had been largely eliminated throughout Iraq and Syria. The DOJ says that the undercover FBI agent impersonated an ISIS member by using broken English, who then encouraged Ventura to pursue his ISIS dreams, and then told the boy not to tell anyone about their conversations.
VENTURA: I reached out to brother [A.D.] for hijrah [migration] I dont know if it is still possible but if it is I know it will take sometime.
OCE: Ahh
OCE: Inshallah [if Allah wills it] I help u, but before talk have rule my brother.
OCE: U must no talk about what said here or intention to anyone. No tell family.
No tell friend. No tell ikhwan [brothers] at masjid [mosque]. No one. This for both are safety.
OCE: Intention stay between U and Allah azzawajal [the mighty and majestic].
Venture than sent a $25 Google Play gift card to the undercover agent, along with the redemption code. The FBI agent also had the 16-year-old record an audio file of himself pledging allegiance to the leader of ISIS and then sending the clip via chat.
Over the next year two years, Ventura continued sending small amounts of cash through gift cards to the FBI agent, mostly through gaming stores like Steam, PlayStation Network, and Google Play. The amounts of his small transactions, which spanned over roughly two years, added up to a total of $965 during the time that he was a juvenile, and another $705 after he became a legal adult.
All the while, Ventura’s conversations with the FBI undercover operative online continued, including promises to make a passport and assurances that he would teach himself Arabic “very fast” in case he traveled to Egypt on behalf of the group.
In the end, Ventura appeared to get cold feet. In September 2022, when he was 17 years old, he told the agent that he could no longer “go for hijrah,” because he had been “hurt very bad in fall and can no longer walk.” The injury was an excuse that the FBI — which, according to the affidavit in the case, interviewed Ventura six days thereafter — concluded had been made up by the teen. -The Intercept
This January, just after Ventura turned 18, he resumed contact with the FBI agent via encrypted messaging - apologizing for the long time since they had last spoke. He expressed interesting in traveling to the Islamic State, while the two also discussed the possibility of Ventura dying in an attack by ISIS fighters somewhere in the world - or possibly attending a training camp.
Ventura, at the FBI agent's direction, took a video of himself which he sent over the chat in which he noted that he had grown a beard. The FBI agent told him that he looked "strong" and "Look (sic) like lion."
He then sent another $25 via a Google Play gift certificate, and finally - on April 10, booked a flight on Turkish Airlines to Egypt.
Instead of actually boarding the flight, however, Ventura contacted the FBI's National Threat Operations Center to report a tip - and demanding "10 million dollars in duffel bags" if he were to provide information on future terrorist attacks. "I known (sic) you thought I am retarded fool but jokes on you I will not admit I sent this or communicate until the cash is delivered," he said, according to the criminal complaint.
In the next few days, Ventura called the FBI several more times to offer to 'help' fight terror - including to help stop a future ISIS terrorist attack, and to provide information on the people who would be carrying them out, in exchange for money and legal immunity.
According to the affidavit, on April 20, Ventura was informed in a FBI phone call that information he had provide was "not specific and therefore not actionable."
Then in early June, Ventura was arrested and charged with one count of "knowingly concealing the source of material support or resources to a foreign terrorist organization," based on the gift cards.
As the Intercept notes, while Ventura's arrest was framed by the DOJ as the foiling of an Islamic State funding operation, there's no evidence that Ventura had actually been in contact with the terrorist group - yet he now faces up to 10 years in prison if convicted on charges of providing material support to a terrorist group.
Amazing...

It was in Coeur D’Alene a year ago. I had had a friend at that convention and told him to get out early. The group was Too stupid not use a bullhorn with FBI on it.
I spotted the same group on the news today, protesting Pride stuff in SF yesterday.
Hard to believe some of the memes and tinfoil hats sometimes, but when you keep seeing the same guys……..

I'm unable to open the attachment. What were they arrested for? Just traveling somewhere is now illegal if you're a group of Whites? I've never heard of these guys before. Might be worth checking them out and possibly joining.
You wouldn’t like their uniforms. Requires a face mask. I’ll try another way to load it on the big computer. Thanks @EastenerWesterner for your reply.

Here ya go @Arcticdude.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2023/06/proud-boys-other-patriots-confront-then-strip-masks/Yesterday during a “flag-wave” at an Oregon City protest, a white nationalist group known as the Rose City Nationalists attempted to mix ranks with the Portland Chapter of the Proud Boys. Video posted shows the Proud Boys pushing back these efforts and insisting on the group removing their masks and leaving the area.

After pushing and shouting and a brief confrontation, several of the white nationalist group members had their masks ripped off as they fled, attempting to cover their faces.

The Rose City Nationals is a self-proclaimed “pro-white” group in the Pacific Northwest that attempted to join ranks with the Proud Boys in protesting the grooming of children. The Proud Boys have been under constant scrutiny from Mockingbird outlets claiming the group is a “racist organization” at the behest of US agencies as part of a narrative spread around January 6th. This is despite the fact that the organization was founded by a black-Hispanic American and includes several minority members.

**Language Warning**:

Leader of the Washington III%, a Jewish conservative, called out these white nationalist groups “in the woodwork”:

You wouldn’t like their uniforms. Requires a face mask. I’ll try another way to load it on the big computer. Thanks @EastenerWesterner for your reply.
No mask for me, I'm not ashamed to show my face. Any pro White group will be infiltrated by the FBI and/or the local police. Anything White related will be twisted to look and sound "racist". But not blm or atifia. They're portrayed to be heros.

No mask for me, I'm not ashamed to show my face. Any pro White group will be infiltrated by the FBI and/or the local police. Anything White related will be twisted to look and sound "racist". But not blm or atifia. They're portrayed to be heros.

No truer words! There is clear and coordinated plan worldwide to take out all whites (Except maybe a few thousand?). It sickens me! The money behind it is from none other than the ruling Globalist Whites!!!

I literally saw 3 videos today of the tan pants masked dark shirted “Antifagroups.“
I may have been incorrect in only looking at DG first quote. and responding to that.

Still say when all the pics and memes point to the same people. We are under deception.
PSOPs is real

FBI Misleads Americans About How Often Armed Citizens Stop Active Shooters, Gun Violence Expert Claims​

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crim...p&cvid=39b11385fa2e4e64abde02dd69ba338f&ei=25
"The former senior advisor claims the correct rate of armed citizens stopping active shooters is almost eight times higher than the FBI’s claim of 14 of 302 from 2014-2022.

“While the FBI claims that just 4.6% of active shootings were stopped by law-abiding citizens carrying guns, the percentage that I found was 35.7%. I am more confident that we have identified a higher share of recent cases, and our figure for 2022 was even higher — 41.3%,” Lott reported."

I know at least one person that is loving it.

Trump Blasts Charles McGonigal After Arrest: 'Rot In Hell'​

By Ewan Palmer On 1/24/23 at 5:03 AM EST

https://www.newsweek.com/trump-charles-mcgonigal-russia-arrest-sanctions-1775988
"Prosecutors said that McGonigal is alleged to have tried to help Deripaska get off the sanctions list after leaving the FBI in 2018. He is also alleged to have taken money off the Russian billionaire in 2019 in order to investigate a rival oligarch."

DIDN'T BRIBEM KEEP AN OLIGARCH, OR MAYOR'S WIFE OFF THE SANCTIONS LIST; ONE WHO DONATED TO HUNTER?? DIDN'T BRIBEM TARGET PEOPLE'S ENEMIES FOR MONEY?

Latest posts

Back