The FBI is a criminal organization

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Brent, I just can't believe what you say. Always this middle of the road crap. Look, the FBI and the other three letter agencies have been doing evil, and that is the only word which fits, for years now. The examples are too numerous to mention. They are so numerous everyone at those organizations knows who they are and what they do. There is no mystery about this. They do this in the open, to our faces.

But there is a solution when you find yourself working for an evil or corrupt organization. In fact, there is a positively honorable option. You quit. But if you don't quit, then you are part of all the wrongdoing at that organization. You continued presence in spite of your knowledge of wrongdoing means you are a full, functioning part and cause of that organizations misdeeds.

Since 2017, no FBI agents have resigned and cited this evil. No FBI agents have turned whistle blower. So, at this point, they are all, ALL, every single one of them, are TRAITORS, dirty, filthy, oath-breaking, traitors. They all deserve to be hung or worse, immediately. They have no right to suck one more breath of our earth's oxygen down.

The entire FBI needs to be surrounded by US Marshals and marched out of their offices in handcuffs. They should be taken to Gitmo. Their computers and files need to be impounded until time of trial for treason and in the meantime, no bail. The FBI buildings need to be demolished and the bricks thrown into the sea. The service people who worked at the FBI, the cooks in the cafeteria, the security guards, the groundskeepers, the secretaries, etc. all need to be fired, never to work for the American people again. The FBI should be dismantled, and stricken from its agency status within the DOJ. We should wait two years to see if we miss anything and then organize another criminal investigative agency, but only if necessary.

The same thing should happen to all those other three letter agencies Arcticdude named.
I’m thinking you are a pretty negative kind of person from the above post…. Do you seriously think getting rid of the agency would leave us safer than lobbying to try and improve them? I won’t dispute abuses by any government agency, but to say they do no good is way overstated. There are good and bad people in any organization. What your saying is just as bad as wanting to defund the police because of some bad cops. Without rule of law people would become animals in short order.

You just can’t go true life with blinders on all the time, think for your self , do your own research and for god sake stop listening to CNN.
I honestly think I’m one of the few that does not have blinders on here. I read a lot and look at issues individually, not along anyone’ party lines. I also am not prone to believing things that aren’t supported by good solid evidence.

I also am not prone to believing things that aren’t supported by good solid evidence.
You mean like "Russia Russia Russia"? You fell for that hoax hook line and sinker because YOU WANTED IT TO BE TRUE. You probably STILL believe it despite all the evidence to the contrary.

I’m thinking you are a pretty negative kind of person from the above post…. Do you seriously think getting rid of the agency would leave us safer than lobbying to try and improve them? I won’t dispute abuses by any government agency, but to say they do no good is way overstated. There are good and bad people in any organization. What your saying is just as bad as wanting to defund the police because of some bad cops. Without rule of law people would become animals in short order.

No, I do not want to fund the police. I want to defund the FBI. No, there are no good people in the FBI, they are all very, very, very bad people who desperately need a dirt nap. Right, I couldn't be more negative about the FBI.

Now, Brent, tell me about the "good" the FBI has done in your lifetime. As usual, give me five examples. And as usual, I will waive four examples if you can just come up with one.

I honestly think I’m one of the few that does not have blinders on here. I read a lot and look at issues individually, not along anyone’ party lines. I also am not prone to believing things that aren’t supported by good solid evidence.

You are the ONLY one here with blinders on. You have never produced facts or evidence for any of your opinions.

No, there are no good people in the FBI, they are all very, very, very bad people who desperately need a dirt nap. Right, I couldn't be more negative about the FBI.

There were some, but they've either been muzzled or purged.
The FBI missed at least 5 opportunities to stop the 9/11 attack
Filipino authorities alerted the FBI that several Middle Eastern pilots were training at American flight schools and at least one had proposed hijacking a commercial jet and crashing it into federal buildings.

"The way the FBI handled these matters was a significant failure that hindered the FBI's chances of being able to detect and prevent the Sept. 11 attacks,"
- Inspector General
Glenn Fine

A long but good read.

https://greenwald.substack.com/p/fb...9.7I3ozKyb4q8QYPTws4POIapdGak3kjqPPRVJtMasd60
One of the more interesting parts,
"
Former FBI Assistant Director Thomas Fuentes, in a documentary called “The Newberg Sting” about a 2009 FBI arrest of four men on terrorism charges, uttered this extremely candid admission:

If you’re submitting budget proposals for a law enforcement agency, for an intelligence agency, you’re not going to submit the proposal that “We won the war on terror and everything’s great,” cuz the first thing that’s gonna happen is your budget’s gonna be cut in half. You know, it’s my opposite of Jesse Jackson’s ‘Keep Hope Alive’—it’s ‘Keep Fear Alive.’ Keep it alive."

https://jonathanturley.org/2021/07/...-agent-undermine-the-whitmer-kidnapping-case/

A long but good read.

https://greenwald.substack.com/p/fb...9.7I3ozKyb4q8QYPTws4POIapdGak3kjqPPRVJtMasd60
One of the more interesting parts,
"
Former FBI Assistant Director Thomas Fuentes, in a documentary called “The Newberg Sting” about a 2009 FBI arrest of four men on terrorism charges, uttered this extremely candid admission:

https://jonathanturley.org/2021/07/...-agent-undermine-the-whitmer-kidnapping-case/

Having read the Greenwald article, the past history of the FBI/informants involvement other cases, as Greenwald points out, we have to ask the question the possibility of FBI involvement in 6JAN.

Communists are cowards.

The tactics the FBI is using against citizens who pose no danger is shameful, but typical of Communists.

They intimidate law-abiding people, while turning a blind eye to criminals. It's embarrassing frankly, but as Narcissists -- they have no shame.

The US version of the KGB. Your papers comrade.

“I’m from the government and I’m here to hurt you.”

images

There were some, but they've either been muzzled or purged.
The FBI missed at least 5 opportunities to stop the 9/11 attack
Filipino authorities alerted the FBI that several Middle Eastern pilots were training at American flight schools and at least one had proposed hijacking a commercial jet and crashing it into federal buildings.

"The way the FBI handled these matters was a significant failure that hindered the FBI's chances of being able to detect and prevent the Sept. 11 attacks,"
- Inspector General
Glenn Fine

Let's not forget the Alfred P Murrah building, where hundreds died, including children, but for some reason the FBI all got texts telling them not to come to work that morning.

I watched the interview with the same reactions as most people. But to communists, this is fit and proper. This woman could be governor of Colorado. She certainly can speak effectively and has good looks.

Helen, the FJB also put a school in that building, using children as human shields.

Latest posts

Back