The Fall of Hospitals

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Some toiletries can make a world of difference in the time spent at the hospital...especially those staying with a patient. My wife went in for a procedure in 2019 and ended up with pancreatitis. A 4 hour stay ended up being 10 days. I had two more sets of clothes in the car and bare essential toiletries. I could at least shave and not stink. I slept in the room foldout chair and was up, shaved and dressed before the first round of nurses came through each morning. I had plenty of computers, phones, chargers, internet access, radios and police scanners to work and pass the time. I ended up making a list of things I needed if that were to happen again and its all in the a go bag by the door. I wasn't caught completely flat footed but it was an eye opener.
Pancreatitis is one bad mamma jamma.
Hope your wife has healed well, and never, ever, has another issue with her pancreas.
Erqueen75:USA:

Pancreatitis is one bad mamma jamma.
Hope your wife has healed well, and never, ever, has another issue with her pancreas.
Erqueen75:USA:
Thanks, she hasn’t had anymore trouble from it. On the last day in the hospital, Dr said if she could eat lunch she could go home and they brought her the fattiest piece of brisket I’ve ever seen. Never saw brisket in a hospital before or since🤷‍♂️

One provokes at present still the whole health system completely collapses by putting personnel on the street which is not vaccinated.
A health system without staff is no longer capable of acting, at the moment the politicians put everything there to destroy the health system and I am sure you know what you are doing, otherwise you would not do it.

https://t.me/coronaRebellenVlbg/43085
The alleged pandemic is secondary to the politicians, it is about destroying our social systems, our economy and our cohesion. Here probably soon a world dictatorship is established because each country outbids itself here every day with even stricter laws and even more violence against their own people.

How the politics in Europe war more positive corona cases with which you can increase the statistics by which the police violence against the own people is justified stands here.

https://www.achgut.com/artikel/beri...800_praemie-fuer_wundersame_corona_vermehrung
The politicians say here still one should inoculate itself to the "basic immunization" with two different Covid vaccines, if one catches however afterwards nevertheless Corona and in the hospital lands one is counted because of that as unvaccinated.
In the last 6 weeks, more and more people whose vaccination status in the hospital is described as "unknown" appeared in the statistics of the state, but unknown is mostly a camouflage of the vaccination backlog "vaccinations have not worked" even if you have been vaccinated twice. The status Unknown is also attributed to the unvaccinated.
The authorities here always panic because of full intensive care units, that the other departments are partly overcrowded by side effects of vaccination such as thrombosis, heart disease and other curious clinical pictures that did not exist until recently of which no one talks, except that in the hospitals the staff runs away in droves.

Whoever speaks publicly of the staff and addresses the grievances usually gets the same day the dismissal, the whole hospital system is now destroyed and through that the authorities can tighten the screw even more.

The fact the medical profession is telling us that the vaxxed are getting sick from the un-vaxxed tells us all we need to know about them -- they're liars.

It makes no sense. When you travel abroad and are required to be vaccinated to enter certain countries, you have zero concern for the vax status of anyone else. You are vaccinated, you are protected.

The phony COVID vax shows us just how crazy Communism has made people.

The new excuse for the clot-shot reality is "Post-Pandemic Stress Disorder". The medical community's history is one mostly of snake oils and voodoo. The fake pandemic, the fake clot-shot, constant new variants, and new disorders -- COVID gives us modern-day proof that most of these people are evil.

Last edited:
The fact the medical profession is telling us that the vaxxed are getting sick from the un-vaxxed tells us all we need to know about them -- they're liars.

It makes no sense. When you travel abroad and are required to be vaccinated to enter certain countries, you have zero concern for the vax status of anyone else. You are vaccinated, you are protected.

The phony COVID vax shows us just how crazy Communism has made people.

The new excuse for the clot-shot reality is "Post-Pandemic Stress Disorder". The medical community's history is one mostly of snake oils and voodoo. The fake pandemic, the fake clot-shot, constant new variants, and new disorders -- COVID gives us modern-day proof that most of these people are evil.
Who from the medical profession is saying that - and don't say Fauci as he doesn't count...he's a politician.
Everyone I have spoken with and things I am reading from other docs directly contradict what you are saying. We all know that vaxxed and unvaxxed can spread this.
Don't blame those of us treating, you should be looking to the politicians and the ones dividing us into vaxxed and unvaxxed.

"Vaccination reduces the risk of delta variant infection and accelerates viral clearance. Nonetheless, fully vaccinated individuals with breakthrough infections have peak viral load similar to unvaccinated cases and can efficiently transmit infection in household settings, including to fully vaccinated contacts. Host–virus interactions early in infection may shape the entire viral trajectory."

This is on open access here:
https://www.thelancet.com/journals/laninf/article/PIIS1473-3099(21)00648-4/fulltext

Last edited:
Who from the medical profession is saying that - and don't say Fauci as he doesn't count...he's a politician.
Everyone I have spoken with and things I am reading from other docs directly contradict what you are saying. We all know that vaxxed and unvaxxed can spread this.
Don't blame those of us treating, you should be looking to the politicians and the ones dividing us into vaxxed and unvaxxed.

"Vaccination reduces the risk of delta variant infection and accelerates viral clearance. Nonetheless, fully vaccinated individuals with breakthrough infections have peak viral load similar to unvaccinated cases and can efficiently transmit infection in household settings, including to fully vaccinated contacts. Host–virus interactions early in infection may shape the entire viral trajectory."

This is on open access here:
https://www.thelancet.com/journals/laninf/article/PIIS1473-3099(21)00648-4/fulltext

Heat will cauterize an open cut, but I wouldn't set myself on fire. That's what taking these shots are like. Overall you will cause harm to yourself and accelerate your death, all for a minor temporary benefit.

One found out here partly that the vaccines against the new Omikron variant are as good as nothing useful, all European politicians tremble now before fear, want to introduce vaccination compulsory and say the people should be boosted now absolutely...
Unfortunately for the politicians, there are apparently already other Omikron variants and they are panicking even more.
I think in one or two weeks all of Europe is in a new lockdown, since most countries have no more money it will break the neck of many companies and there is a big economic crisis.

The problem with the Omikron variant is probably also that one has so far rather mild courses and if that is so (which would be actually good) it would result in a good herd immunity where in the end the vaccination is no longer needed.
For the government this is rather a bad starting position if that arrives, would be all persons naturally immunized remain the authorities on the purchased vaccine sit and would have to give up at the end of the vaccination passports and the surveillance state again what you have certainly not before.

Fauci is or was a doctor. Fauci controls huge sums of grant money. Lots of doctors are repeating his lies.

Also, plenty of doctors getting bonuses for jabbing their patients - and - plenty of hospitals lying about causes of death -- for bonus money.

There are always people who just want to help people. They exist in every industry and walk of life. Most people just do their job and don't expect to be glorified for it.

But the ones who want to hurt people are showing themselves with this fake pandemic. The drugs HCQ and Ivermectin are more vetted than the clot-shot will ever be. If they don't do anything, then what's the harm of taking them? Why vilify? Why refuse to prescribe? Why refuse to fulfill prescriptions? Why sieze Ivermectin coming through customs? Why are court cases needed to get a prescription to a drug "that won't do anything" ?

Why hide the harm the clot-shot is doing? Why do children need this? Why pretend "variants" are getting worse? Over 300 athletes in Europe have died this year -- all clot-shotted, all in their prime. This has never happened before. Why go to court to seal clot-shot data for 55 years?

There is clearly something going on here. It's too obvious. Only someone who wants to believe lies can go along with all of this.

BTW, I'm not asking you to answer these questions. But these are the questions that reveal it's not about incompetence, it's not about public safety -- it's about money and power. When one of the top people involved is Bill Gates you know this is all bullshit. Add to the fact Gates has been saying for years that population reduction could come in the form of vaccines.

Ignoring all of this means someone is willing to be lied to, and repeat the lies. Lying is the cornerstone of Communism's control over people. It's the gateway drug to corruption.

Statement of a nurse who works in Germany, such conditions are current in our hospitals today. It is not the first report that I have read or heard in this representation, one must tragically say that such conditions are almost normal here in Europe.

I am a surgical assistant and work mainly in the operating room. But I have also worked in the Corona emergency room and the Corona intensive care unit. I can report from times of my assignment in an intensive care unit at a very large university in the south of Germany, but also from the north.
What stresses me most, however, is the situation at present in a primary care home in the north of Germany. I myself am unvaccinated, as is my colleague, also from temporary employment. The permanent employees of the house are, with the exception of 3 colleagues, also completely vaccinated and boostered. In spite of this, the hatred of the unvaccinated does not stop, it intensifies more and more.
I have had to experience the following situations:
Emergency surgery acute perforated appendicitis, patient has 40 fever, surgery takes place in the morning half past six before official start of service. Pat unvaccinated, PCR test negative, he was left for 24 hrs until the test was there!!!! The anesthesiologist, herself vaccinated 3 times, refuses to give the patient anesthesia and calls another colleague into the OR to perform the anesthesia. We shake our heads asking what is this about...? During the surgery discussions, the doctor says she would not take care of an unvaccinated patient. After all, they would have to realize that you can't get ahead without vaccination.... There will be no consequences for this doctor, because almost all of her colleagues think this way. The operation is over, the patient is in the recovery phase, he is coughing because of the tube, which is rapidly pulled out, and a blanket is quickly thrown over the patient's head so that he cannot spread his viruses... I was stunned!!!! I have subsequently sought the conversation with those present in the room, no need to talk about it, I should be careful to always wear my FFP3 mask! Besides, the patient could not remember the recovery phase anyway...

What have I learned from this??? I am afraid of having to go into the operating room as a patient and being treated just as condescendingly.

In the lounge, the doctors, the nursing staff talk about simply denying medically necessary care to the unvaccinated, then let them die.... What happened to the profession of helping people, healing them or alleviating their suffering???

Statement of a nurse who works in Germany, such conditions are current in our hospitals today. It is not the first report that I have read or heard in this representation, one must tragically say that such conditions are almost normal here in Europe.

In the lounge, the doctors, the nursing staff talk about simply denying medically necessary care to the unvaccinated, then let them die.... What happened to the profession of helping people, healing them or alleviating their suffering???

Thankfully, where I work, this is not the norm.
I don't even ask people about their vax status anymore, quite simply put, I don't care. It's their personal choice and won't affect how I treat them at all.

Is it possible that the Chinese (or Deep State or someone else) has infiltrated the medical institutions;
and used digital money and Epstein operation to gain control of those institutions;
and now have power over their protocols;
for the purpose to destroy the population and the global economic system?

This would be cover for the failing global petro-Dollar so the Bankers can remain our masters.

If this sounds crazy then explain the destruction of the highly respected medical journals reputation that the medical professionals are required to follow in order to stay in practice. Those journals dictate face diapers when anyone who ever had a child knows those cloth diapers alone never kept baby piss or diarrhea off the couch, much less an unseen virus.

How else can one explain the hospitals destroying their own business models by making patients resolved not to enter one now while running off the staff that refuses poison shots, further demolishing their business?

So unless you can come up with another explanation for medical institutions' fast path to self destruction don't just automatically call me a nut.

The good news is, their influence comes from money they spend. And their money supply is not infinite. The CCP gets billions from the large corporations in China (who get their money from American consumers) and many of those large corporations are in trouble financially. The CCP is having to squeeze the remaining Chinese billionaires for more and more money as more Chinese billionaires go bankrupt.
And along those lines...my wife said that Jack Ma was finally able to escape from China. But without his billions - they are all in the coffers of the elites like Winnie the Pooh (Xi Jinping).
iu

Latest posts

Back