The Fall of Hospitals

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi @ban1985 I had google translate this report (German --> English)

Not sure if something was lost in translation, but our body does not produce spike proteins as "healthy cells"
I can break this down here:
The definition of spike protein (From Merriem Webster dictionary)
Definition of spike protein
a glycoprotein that protrudes from the envelope of some viruses (such as a coronavirus) and facilitates entry of the virion into a host cell by binding to a receptor on the surface of a host cell followed by fusion of the viral and host cell membranes
Like a key in a lock, these spike proteins fuse to receptors on the surface of cells, allowing the virus's genetic code to invade the host cell, take over its machinery and replicate.
Definition of virion
a complete virus particle that consists of an RNA or DNA core with a protein coat sometimes with external envelopes and that is the extracellular infectious form of a virus

So looking at the first part of this article, which is what the rest is based on - it is fundamentally flawed. There are some truths, some half truths and some not-truths (I won't say lies, as maybe they don't know, but it is incorrect) -->

An essential characteristic of the immune system is the strict distinction between own and foreign cells. Only in this way is a healthy life possible at all. It is precisely this fundamental distinction and basis of life that is being turned on its head with the injection, which is currently being propagated as a corona “vaccination”. The much-cited spike proteins are a distinguishing feature of the corona virus, an antigen. When the corona virus enters the body, the immune system recognizes the intruder based on the antigen and destroys the virus or those cells that have already been infected by the virus. (**this part is true, but we also see "spike proteins on other viruses, beside corona**)

With the mRNA Corona “vaccination”, body cells are consciously programmed in healthy people for the first time in history using the mRNA in such a way that they present the spike protein as a (foreign) antigen on their cell surface, even though they are completely healthy and not at all infected by the virus. The mechanism of action of the corona “vaccination” consists in incorrectly marking healthy cells in your own body as foreign (**somewhat true - the mRNA causes your body to make a piece of the spike protein, the mRNA is broken down right after the spike protein is made. The spike protein remains on cells (simulating a virus invader)- and your body sees it as an invader - so it fights off cells with the spike protein. This is no different than if you actually are infected with COVID as the spike protein from corona virus will attach to your cells on a much larger scale).

The immune system reacts immediately, recognizes the antigen as foreign, forms antibodies against it and destroys the spike protein by destroying the cell that carries this spike protein. (1,2) This means that the corona "vaccination" our immune system deceives and causes it to attack and destroy our own healthy cells. In the military, this is referred to as 'friendly fire' when soldiers attack their own troops. (again see, above.)

What I have told my parents (and friends) who ask me about this vaccination is really you need to pick your poison.
Would you rather have the vaccine - go through having COVID on a smaller scale, your body makes the antibodies to fight it off, and then if it comes in contact with COVID, you may still get sick, but on a lesser scale with decreased risk of serious side effects?
Or you can take your chance with full blown COVID.
In my opinion, there is definitely a benefit for the elderly and high risk to get vaccinated, although with delta we are seeing breakthrough cases in the elderly, immunocompromised.
The only way this would've worked to get COVID eradicated would've been for everyone to be vaccinated on a global scale at large enough numbers to reach herd immunity (which we have not achieved, nor will we ever I believe).
Evidence shows that natural and vaccine immunity wanes at about 4-6 months, so boosters will be needed (or you can risk re-infection).
Nothing is ever 100%, but the science and research I have read shows a less side effect profile with vaccination than with infection.
Many believe the opposite is true. More side effects and increased death in the long term with the vaccines. Your basis for your belief is only hypothesis, same as mine. My belief is showing real time evidence worldwide as being true. I guess we wait and see. If I'm wrong, there's no harm to those who know to treat covid with 100% success rate and 99% of the rest of the world that will survive it. If your wrong, billions are screwed.

That’s what the original intent was. It’s been in the works for awhile.

I bet it wouldn't be mandated, because most people do not get cancer, like most people do not die from Covid, like 99.5%. I'm sure it would also take many years for it to be approved and trusted.

Many believe the opposite is true. More side effects and increased death in the long term with the vaccines. Your basis for your belief is only hypothesis, same as mine. My belief is showing real time evidence worldwide as being true. I guess we wait and see. If I'm wrong, there's no harm to those who know to treat covid with 100% success rate and 99% of the rest of the world that will survive it. If your wrong, billions are screwed.

Belief is not science. Facts/math is science.
Show me the facts that support your claim. Otherwise your claim is your opinion and completely baseless. Also, please define long term - isn't the reason you don't want this is because there is no long term data? You can't have it both ways.

I bet it wouldn't be mandated, because most people do not get cancer, like most people do not die from Covid, like 99.5%. I'm sure it would also take many years for it to be approved and trusted.
I bet it wouldn't either. It has taken many years, until Operation Warp Speed and throwing large amounts of money, re-allocating personnel to do in a year what would've normally taken 10 years.
If anything we should all be pissed this wasn't done years ago for cancer or HIV/AIDS (which its also in the works for)- how many people have died from cancer?

I bet it wouldn't either. It has taken many years, until Operation Warp Speed and throwing large amounts of money, re-allocating personnel to do in a year what would've normally taken 10 years.
If anything we should all be pissed this wasn't done years ago for cancer or HIV/AIDS (which its also in the works for)- how many people have died from cancer?

So sad. There is no money in a cure is there? Big Pharma is the devil, and those in power are the disciples for allowing them to make long term treatment the rule.

About ten years ago my best friend's father came from Lebanon for a visit. He started complaining of low back pai, to the point he ended up in the ER within a couple of days. They said his kidneys were failing and he would have to be on dialysis for the rest of his life ($110k for two days in the hospital). He went back home and their doctors found out WHY his kidneys wee failing, treated him for that, and he was perfectly healthy in three weeks.

Broken healthcare system, AND a broken govt?...... shocking everyone isn't questioning the vaccine, but most people are lemmings.

So sad. There is no money in a cure is there? Big Pharma is the devil, and those in power are the disciples for allowing them to make long term treatment the rule.

About ten years ago my best friend's father came from Lebanon for a visit. He started complaining of low back pai, to the point he ended up in the ER within a couple of days. They said his kidneys were failing and he would have to be on dialysis for the rest of his life ($110k for two days in the hospital). He went back home and their doctors found out WHY his kidneys wee failing, treated him for that, and he was perfectly healthy in three weeks.

Broken healthcare system, AND a broken govt?...... shocking everyone isn't questioning the vaccine, but most people are lemmings.
Healthcare system has been broken for years, before I got in, and will be when I’m out.
Sorry to hear about your friends father. Have seen so much crap in the system you really need someone to advocate for you.
My dad was in hospice 20 years ago. He’s still here- that’s another story, has great docs now.

what is a tragedy is the price of insulin. I had a friend who died over 10 years ago, due to kidney failure from her diabetes. She also had depression, which led to her binging sugar and then not taking her insulin - but when she lost her job, she lost her health insurance. That should not be happening in a 1st world country.
Our mental health system sucks, it’s completely overrun and no staff, people that need treatment can’t get it.
No solution in sight.

Belief is not science. Facts/math is science.
Show me the facts that support your claim. Otherwise your claim is your opinion and completely baseless. Also, please define long term - isn't the reason you don't want this is because there is no long term data? You can't have it both ways.

Your science is what you believe to be true. Some of your claimed science is simply a hypothesis, a belief.

Your science is what you believe to be true. Some of your claimed science is simply a hypothesis, a belief.
I didn't invent science. It was around long before me, and will be around long after I am gone. It is something that is always evolving, and new discoveries being made, which is why medicine is such a cool field to go into, especially for someone who is bored easily.
Hypotheses are part of science, but not the whole picture. It's what we formulate when we want to study something.

Actually, you learn in medicine that you should not vaccinate into an ongoing pandemic, that's true.
BUT you had to do that at any price, and the government still fully supported it.
Now one sees more and more that the vaccination against it is not so effective, BUT one does not stop with the vaccination, one must pull through the program at any price and now one wants to vaccinate also still children up to infants.

This procedure is disproportionate and absolutely perverse, I'm sure one pursues with this vaccination compulsion other goals, but no pandemic control, these vaccinations are not good for a pandemic control, especially not because you have lost your effect after 3 to 5 months and fill the hospitals with secondary damage.

I disagree.

People seem to believe that using the word "theory" when discussing something like medicine, evolution, or physics implies that "theory" should be equated with an "opinion" . . . like the best color to paint my kitchen, and nothing is further from the truth.

Gravitation is a theory, but calling it a theory doesn't make it hurt any less when you fall off of a ladder.

I think that this confusion about nomenclature in "theory" vs. "hypothesis" vs. "opinion" comes from the different ways that we use the English language, and depends upon context.

I can talk about somebody using medicines, or using drugs. If I say someone is on drugs, we automatically assume something like cocaine, heroin, marijuana, etc., yet people in the medical field often use the terms "drugs" and "medicines" interchangably. I may say to an E.R. physician that the patient is on " . . . a whole slew of cardiac drugs . . . " and everyone knows what I mean and my meaning is understood . . . and I have not implied that the patient is using cocaine or heroin.

I disagree.

People seem to believe that using the word "theory" when discussing something like medicine, evolution, or physics implies that "theory" should be equated with an "opinion" . . . like the best color to paint my kitchen, and nothing is further from the truth.

Gravitation is a theory, but calling it a theory doesn't make it hurt any less when you fall off of a ladder.

What Jenner was calling science, was not. It was her opinion of what the scientific data determined. Using the science on something called a vaccine, utilizing the science of a real vaccine, does not work on something that's only called a vaccine, that's really not a vaccine.

Also using science to understand a gene therapy shot, base off the science of a vaccine. When falsification of the ingredients in the shots and the theory of what occurs after the shot is injected, is not fact, its lunacy.

What Jenner was calling science, was not. It was her opinion of what the scientific data determined. Using the science on something called a vaccine, utilizing the science of a real vaccine, does not work on something that's only called a vaccine, that's really not a vaccine.

Also using science to understand a gene therapy shot, base off the science of a vaccine. When falsification of the ingredients in the shots and the theory of what occurs after the shot is injected, is not fact, its lunacy.
There are different sources and/or techniques for making and using vaccines.

As I've said in earlier posts, Big Pharma does not have the wool pulled over my eyes when it comes to vaccines.

Pasteur actually killed a small child with rabies when he used a rabies vaccine, Guillian-Barre syndrome happened with people whom were vaccinated with a flu vaccine in the mid 1970s, and the oral polio vaccine has caused some people to become asymptomatic carriers (like Typhoid Mary) that will shed live polio virus for the rest of their lives.

Despite these points, the COVID vaccine is preferable to the epidemic.

There are different sources and/or techniques for making and using vaccines.

As I've said in earlier posts, Big Pharma does not have the wool pulled over my eyes when it comes to vaccines.

Pasteur actually killed a small child with rabies when he used a rabies vaccine, Guillian-Barre syndrome happened with people whom were vaccinated with a flu vaccine in the mid 1970s, and the oral polio vaccine has caused some people to become asymptomatic carriers (like Typhoid Mary) that will shed live polio virus for the rest of their lives.

Despite these points, the COVID vaccine is preferable to the epidemic.

For your sake, I hope your right. I'm 99% positive your not and will never take such shot.

For your sake, I hope your right. I'm 99% positive your not and will never take such shot.
I understand.

If anyone wants to object to the shot on religious grounds, then they should keep in mind that material from electively aborted fetuses was used in both the research and development of some of the COVID vaccines.

I am not a "right-to-life" person (I defend a woman's right to choose within, say, 18 weeks), but I'm intensely sympathetic toward the pro-life people, as I would have been euthanized for my autism and/or my Jewish heritage . . . as these things would have defined me as being subhuman.

With these points in mind, I can see someone refusing vaccines on the basis of wanting to refuse to benefit from abortion on moral grounds.

Also, I have a problem with the news constantly criticizing anti-vaxxers without bringing up the point that aborted fetal tissue was crucial for the vaccine development.

I have what used to be called Asperger's Syndrome, which was discovered by a Nazi doctor named Hans Asperger, whom knowingly sent hundreds of "defective" children to their deaths in a euthanasia facility.

It bothers me in a very deep and profound way when I wonder how much of my assessment and treatment came from unethical experiments done on handicapped child prisoners.

So, I am sympathetic toward peoples' discomfort with the vaccine . . . I just don't think it helps your position when the waters are muddied with these false claims and fuzzy, pseudoscientific half-truths.

Yes, very much so.

More and more patients combined with more and more nurses quitting.

I had encephalitis in 2010, cause unknown due to a mix-up with my cerebrospinal fluid in the lab... So when I started feeling cruddy this past Sunday night, with the exact same symptoms... I thought, this sucks. Anywho, horrible 4-day inpatient experience later and I'm home from a case of viral meningitis. Gotta say I enjoyed this lumbar puncture under fluoroscopy much better than the old-style one I had in 2010. While on Dilaudid and Percocet was getting out of the bed by myself to use the bathroom, couldn't wait the 1.5 hours it took the nurse or aide to come in the room to assist me to the toilet. I fell... good times.
New grads working on this step-down unit not knowing BASIC medication facts or techniques. VERY, VERY, SCARY. If any of you have loved ones in the hospital now or in the future, please stay with them inpatient if you can and act as their patient advocates as best you can. I was so saddened at the lack of care I received, and they knew I was a nurse!
I didn't ask what their nurse-to-patient ratio was, I'm sure it was higher than normal with more difficult, medically complex patients... And I am GRATEFUL that there are indeed new nurses out there willing to work the front lines during the pandemic, and more people continue to want to become nurses... but hospitals and hospital systems are failing their nurses and patients by not allowing for longer training or preceptorships. It is a critical need to have properly educated nurses who do not burn out due to improper on-the-job training, (or lack thereof...).
Watch out for my soapbox...
Erqueen75:USA:

P.S.- Hand, Foot, and Mouth disease is very big now in Ohio and North Carolina currently- extremely contagious...

@erqueen75 I was going to message you today to see if you were alright.
I'm sorry you had to be hospitalized, that is awful. Totally agree with you about how scary it Is to be hospitalized right now - the collateral damage and falling out of this pandemic is something that will be felt for years.
Having someone to advocate for you is key, but right now for the most part, people aren't allowed to be in the hospital with their loved one - I think some places are allowing it now - maybe one visitor.
Best wishes for a very speedy recovery.

Latest posts

Back