The Fall of Hospitals

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
@Helen Back that headline implies the chief medical officer of the UK deliberately infected children which is not true when you read the article (in fact the opposite is true and it speaks against the government)
“I don’t think we should assume that either having had an infection or having been vaccinated provides full long-term protection.”

So, vaccines do NOT provide long term protection, right? We are seeing a strange increase of people dying from "natural causes" that many are attributing to complications of covid after having recovered, right? The vaccine IS giving people covid, for their bodies to build a resistance, right? Children have the best natural resistance to covid, right?

SO, the governments are demanding that everyone get covid in a shot, knowing that having covid can kill you months after you recover. 100% infection rate in the needle. Many people without the vaccine STILL haven't been infected, children are more likely to die from drowning than covid.

Am I missing something? Why would anyone voluntarily get covid, with known side effects, including death, and now a chance that you will die later from some type of organ failure caused by the covid?

The vaccine IS giving people covid, for their bodies to build a resistance, right?
Am I missing something? Why would anyone voluntarily get covid, with known side effects, including death, and now a chance that you will die later from some type of organ failure caused by the covid?

@Helen Back No, the vaccine does not give you covid. This is not like the old days, with inoculation of smallpox pus - this is also not live attenuated virus that "sheds"
These are all common misconceptions about vaccines.
The Moderna and Pfizer vaccines use messenger RNA, or mRNA. mRNA vaccines do not contain a live virus. They give our bodies “instructions” for how to make and fight the spike-shaped proteins that will protect against a COVID-19 infection.
Also, no vaccine is 100%. To say it is, would be a lie.

@Helen Back No, the vaccine does not give you covid. This is not like the old days, with inoculation of smallpox pus - this is also not live attenuated virus that "sheds"
These are all common misconceptions about vaccines.
The Moderna and Pfizer vaccines use messenger RNA, or mRNA. mRNA vaccines do not contain a live virus. They give our bodies “instructions” for how to make and fight the spike-shaped proteins that will protect against a COVID-19 infection.

Thank you for the information. Honestly, that makes it even scarier to me. So, the vaccine isn't really a vaccine; it's "instructions" on how to fight spike shaped proteins. Honestly, think about that for a minute. We are shooting ourselves with instructions, that could be anything. At some point, the "instructions" could change to attack something else. What if our bodies don't understand the instructions? Have you ever bought anything from IKEA? We have become waaay too advance for governments to be demanding people take something like this.

Thank you for the information. Honestly, that makes it even scarier to me. So, the vaccine isn't really a vaccine; it's "instructions" on how to fight spike shaped proteins. Honestly, think about that for a minute. We are shooting ourselves with instructions, that could be anything. At some point, the "instructions" could change to attack something else. What if our bodies don't understand the instructions? Have you ever bought anything from IKEA? We have become waaay too advance for governments to be demanding people take something like this.
The instructions degrade within minutes. They don't stay in your system long term. mRNA teaches our body to make a protein that triggers an immune response against COVID. (The section on this article entitled: Mutation rate and transmissibility of SARS-CoV-2 - is particularly insightful why the mRNA vaccines are such an asset against COVID
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC8071766/
"Conventional vaccine approaches, such as live attenuated and inactivated pathogens and subunit vaccines, provide durable protection against a variety of dangerous diseases. Despite this success, there remain major hurdles to vaccine development against a variety of infectious pathogens, especially those better able to evade the adaptive immune response. Moreover, for most emerging virus vaccines, the main obstacle is not the effectiveness of conventional approaches but the need for more rapid development and large-scale deployment. "

https://www.nature.com/articles/nrd.2017.243
(This was published in 2018) - this tech has been around quite awhile, and had recently been ramped up. I guess I look at it as innovative and exciting. That being said, I'm not trying to push you (or anyone else) either way - I just am frustrated about the lack of transparency by the government, and their push for vaccines, it makes it look like they are bad, and people who are mistrustful of the government (like me) - would certainly not want anything that they were pushing. And understandably so.

Have you ever bought anything from IKEA? We have become waaay too advance for governments to be demanding people take something like this.
LOL at the IKEA comment. I have bought a lot of stuff from IKEA. Pain in the rear end for sure!!! My teenager loves their furniture, and we had to build her whole bedroom set (made her help) - there were some swear words and definitely bruised fingers. Haha

It's much worse than that. These instructions give 0 immunity. Unlike a true vaccine which gives you some immunity, not 100% as DrJenner stated, but 0%. But wait there's more, it destroys your natural,immune system as it teaches your body to make antibodies for a specific protein. Wait there's more, that specific protein is the same spike protein that causes micro blood clots.

It's much worse than that. These instructions give 0 immunity. Unlike a true vaccine which gives you some immunity, not 100% as DrJenner stated, but 0%. But wait there's more, it destroys your natural,immune system as it teaches your body to make antibodies for a specific protein. Wait there's more, that specific protein is the same spike protein that causes micro blood clots.
Where’s your proof?
Also I very clearly stated no vaccine provides 100%, to say that would be a lie.
But you like inciting conflict and putting words in peoples mouths. At least you didn’t call me a killer this time.

Where’s your proof?
Also I very clearly stated no vaccine provides 100%, to say that would be a lie.
But you like inciting conflict and putting words in peoples mouths. At least you didn’t call me a killer this time.
I meant to agree, no vaccine is 100%, and state these shots are not vaccines and offer 0% immunity. You will have your indisputable proof this winter. I'm just going by what top virologist and epidemiologist have stated.

Oh... surprise.... our government (and the gov's of half Europe) are exactly promising the only protect against Covid are the vaccines..... Governments never would lie to the citizens 😂😂😂

We're here filled with lies about Covid since last year by our ministry of health. I agree with you Doc, this vaccination may could prevent an heavy course by higher risks patients. Not more, not less.
But the european governments are so fancy to jab evereyone they seriously go ahead to tell people this vaccine is the only what stops Covid, it's the only way to safe humanity and if you don't take you'll die by 100% (OK, guess the most of us will die one day anyway).
I don't know if you got foreign language skills - but if, then go ahead an read european official mainstream news. After you might understand why so many people from overseas don't believe anything anymore and why we don't trust into our health ministry anymore.
By any press conference we hear some new lie, if they do an citizen's talk only people are allowed to join who follow the gov's way. Every month they change the parameters to count the covid-infections, nearly every two weeks new parameters to count how many people are vaccinated (in meantime they even count babies), every two weeks new parameters how many percent shall be jabbed to return to an time without restrictions.
I don't have an problem with it if the health minstry tells "we did an mistake, we don't have the experience with this". But i have an problem if they obviously lie and cover an lie with another one.
BTW, the newest panic started now: Influenza wave will kill people this winter and may costs 30mrd....

in the UK people are being double jabbed, but thats not enough, oh no, now you have to have a booster jab 6 months after the last jab you had, because of course any "immunity" only lasts about 6 months tops and drops off very fast, what are they going to do-jab everyone every 6 months for the rest of their lives? its getting more like 1984 every day.

How sick this is.... just readed in the newspaper, not even 10 minutes ago:
Our (swiss) health minister complained it's unfair if students at the university need to pay for the pcr test. It is indeed. But....
- 4 weeks ago the ministry of health decided covid tests aren't free any more at 1th of october.
- 4 weeks ago the ministry of health decided everyone who visit an university need to be tested or vacinated.

In hollywood you would call such an script an trash comedy, isn't it?

@DrJenner

I'll give you a report to read here, maybe you'll be interested.
If you have more and more patients with any disease symptoms in the next few months, you may be able to add up why.
I personally hope that it does not come as in this report because that would be really bad.
But as more and more people end up in the hospitals and especially people who have been vaccinated twice, this indicates that this new vaccine could have its risks.

https://laufpass.com/wissenschaft/corona-impfung-die-programmierte-selbst-zerstoerung-des-koerpers/

Here is something from the English part, also from there there is a report that has similarities, the first report is also good, it is worth to translate it.

https://theexpose.uk/2021/10/10/comparison-reports-proves-vaccinated-developing-ade/
Both reports have at the end a link directory from where the data is correct, so you can not say it is complete crap, unless you work in the government.

I don't know how far along the corrupt Grandpa Jo's vaccination program is in the US, but here it is already well underway and you can tell the hospitals are now filling up more and more with vaccinated people.
The staff must not say that, otherwise you are out of a job, if a doctor says that then the police is in his practice and he is also out of a job. All this tells me that our government lies about the safety of these vaccines because if you ask too many questions you get big problems, a discussion about these vaccines is unwanted by our government, the block directly everything, this is called living democracy....
In Russia, one has more rights than here and is not directly beaten by the police for no reason if you have questions.

@DrJenner

I'll give you a report to read here, maybe you'll be interested.
If you have more and more patients with any disease symptoms in the next few months, you may be able to add up why.
I personally hope that it does not come as in this report because that would be really bad.
But as more and more people end up in the hospitals and especially people who have been vaccinated twice, this indicates that this new vaccine could have its risks.

https://laufpass.com/wissenschaft/corona-impfung-die-programmierte-selbst-zerstoerung-des-koerpers/

Hi @ban1985 I had google translate this report (German --> English)

Not sure if something was lost in translation, but our body does not produce spike proteins as "healthy cells"
I can break this down here:
The definition of spike protein (From Merriem Webster dictionary)
Definition of spike protein
a glycoprotein that protrudes from the envelope of some viruses (such as a coronavirus) and facilitates entry of the virion into a host cell by binding to a receptor on the surface of a host cell followed by fusion of the viral and host cell membranes
Like a key in a lock, these spike proteins fuse to receptors on the surface of cells, allowing the virus's genetic code to invade the host cell, take over its machinery and replicate.
Definition of virion
a complete virus particle that consists of an RNA or DNA core with a protein coat sometimes with external envelopes and that is the extracellular infectious form of a virus

So looking at the first part of this article, which is what the rest is based on - it is fundamentally flawed. There are some truths, some half truths and some not-truths (I won't say lies, as maybe they don't know, but it is incorrect) -->

An essential characteristic of the immune system is the strict distinction between own and foreign cells. Only in this way is a healthy life possible at all. It is precisely this fundamental distinction and basis of life that is being turned on its head with the injection, which is currently being propagated as a corona “vaccination”. The much-cited spike proteins are a distinguishing feature of the corona virus, an antigen. When the corona virus enters the body, the immune system recognizes the intruder based on the antigen and destroys the virus or those cells that have already been infected by the virus. (**this part is true, but we also see "spike proteins on other viruses, beside corona**)

With the mRNA Corona “vaccination”, body cells are consciously programmed in healthy people for the first time in history using the mRNA in such a way that they present the spike protein as a (foreign) antigen on their cell surface, even though they are completely healthy and not at all infected by the virus. The mechanism of action of the corona “vaccination” consists in incorrectly marking healthy cells in your own body as foreign (**somewhat true - the mRNA causes your body to make a piece of the spike protein, the mRNA is broken down right after the spike protein is made. The spike protein remains on cells (simulating a virus invader)- and your body sees it as an invader - so it fights off cells with the spike protein. This is no different than if you actually are infected with COVID as the spike protein from corona virus will attach to your cells on a much larger scale).

The immune system reacts immediately, recognizes the antigen as foreign, forms antibodies against it and destroys the spike protein by destroying the cell that carries this spike protein. (1,2) This means that the corona "vaccination" our immune system deceives and causes it to attack and destroy our own healthy cells. In the military, this is referred to as 'friendly fire' when soldiers attack their own troops. (again see, above.)

What I have told my parents (and friends) who ask me about this vaccination is really you need to pick your poison.
Would you rather have the vaccine - go through having COVID on a smaller scale, your body makes the antibodies to fight it off, and then if it comes in contact with COVID, you may still get sick, but on a lesser scale with decreased risk of serious side effects?
Or you can take your chance with full blown COVID.
In my opinion, there is definitely a benefit for the elderly and high risk to get vaccinated, although with delta we are seeing breakthrough cases in the elderly, immunocompromised.
The only way this would've worked to get COVID eradicated would've been for everyone to be vaccinated on a global scale at large enough numbers to reach herd immunity (which we have not achieved, nor will we ever I believe).
Evidence shows that natural and vaccine immunity wanes at about 4-6 months, so boosters will be needed (or you can risk re-infection).
Nothing is ever 100%, but the science and research I have read shows a less side effect profile with vaccination than with infection.

New Zealand Prime Minister "We will continue to be your ONLY source of truth"

CNN "Business" also told people not to do their own research, just trust CNN.

These four words are helping spread vaccine misinformation
By Ramishah Maruf, CNN Business
These four words are helping spread vaccine misinformation - CNN

EDITORS' PICK|Jul 30, 2020,02:02am EDT|581,684 views
You Must Not ‘Do Your Own Research’ When It Comes To Science
You Must Not ‘Do Your Own Research’ When It Comes To Science (forbes.com)

OPERATION MOCKINGBIRD - Started in the 1950's

How the CIA Paid and Threatened Journalists to Do Its Work
How the CIA Paid and Threatened Journalists to Do Its Work (thedailybeast.com)

The CIA Used to Infiltrate the Media
April 20, 2021

From 1996
CIA's use of journalists and clergy in intelligence operations : hearing before the Select Committee on Intelligence of the United States Senate, One Hundred Fourth Congress, second session ... Wednesday, July 17, 1996

10 Dark Conspiracy Theories That Actually Turned Out To Be True
10 Dark Conspiracy Theories That Actually Turned Out To Be True - Listverse

Now the CIA is the media. This isn’t Operation Mockingbird, writes Caitlin Johnstone. It’s much worse.
The CIA Used to Infiltrate the Media – Consortiumnews

Last edited:
Here is something from the English part, also from there there is a report that has similarities, the first report is also good, it is worth to translate it.

https://theexpose.uk/2021/10/10/comparison-reports-proves-vaccinated-developing-ade/
Both reports have at the end a link directory from where the data is correct, so you can not say it is complete crap, unless you work in the government.

I don't know how far along the corrupt Grandpa Jo's vaccination program is in the US, but here it is already well underway and you can tell the hospitals are now filling up more and more with vaccinated people.
The staff must not say that, otherwise you are out of a job, if a doctor says that then the police is in his practice and he is also out of a job. All this tells me that our government lies about the safety of these vaccines because if you ask too many questions you get big problems, a discussion about these vaccines is unwanted by our government, the block directly everything, this is called living democracy....
In Russia, one has more rights than here and is not directly beaten by the police for no reason if you have questions.

Reading through this article, and the one update it links to, it is missing key data. How are "they" measuring this? I can't find the link to the scientific study that shows blood work taken over the time period of surveillance.

I agree with you, the vaccine partially protects against severe corona BUT one becomes more susceptible to other diseases.

In addition, however, I find that this vaccine is not worth much, it can and must not be that you need every 5 to 6 months a new vaccination, for our body is the purest poison.
I do not have to be a doctor to realize that these vaccine by-products are guaranteed to harm our body the more and more often they are used.

PS: The English report is rather superficial, my English skills are not so good, in England there was recently a new report, but I have to look for it again.

Mass vaccination during pandemic a historic blunder: Nobel laureate Luc Montagnier
Mass vaccination during pandemic a historic blunder: Nobel laureate Luc Montagnier (msn.com)

"New Delhi: French virologist and Nobel Prize winner Luc Montagnier called mass vaccination against the coronavirus during the pandemic "unthinkable" and a historical blunder that is "creating the variants" and leading to deaths from the disease, LifeSite News reported.

"It's an enormous mistake, isn't it? A scientific error as well as a medical error. It is an unacceptable mistake," Montagnier said in an interview translated and published by the RAIR Foundation US.

The new variants are production and result from the vaccination. You see it in each country, it's the same: in every country deaths follow vaccination," he said, as per the report. "

“If you have to be persuaded, reminded pressured, lied to, incentivized, coerced, bullied, socially shamed, guilt-tripped, threatened, punished and criminalized ... If all of this is considered necessary to gain your compliance -- you can be absolutely certain that what is being promoted is not in your best interest.” - Ian Watson

It's getting to the point where whenever I see "Fact Check" I immediately think "What are they trying to hide this time?

"The vaccine should be tested on politicians first. If they survive, the vaccine is safe. If they don't, then the country is safe." -- Monika Wiśniewska

but no, what do they know, or fear?

Members of Congress and Their Staff Are Exempt From Biden's Vaccine Mandate
Members of Congress and Their Staff Are Exempt From Biden's Vaccine Mandate (newsweek.com)

Latest posts

Back