The Fall of Hospitals

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Vaccinating children with experimental vaccines is also an act of violence, perverted and should be court-martialed.
Children can die from corona, that is so, but in percentage terms the probability is minimal compared to other deaths a child can suffer.
If you vaccinate children against Corona, a great part of these children will NOT survive and will probably be damaged for the remaining 80 years, that will NOT be a life.

Sorry, it should be proportionate, Corona does not justify vaccinating all children, the collateral damage will be enormous and this Ugur from Biontech and his cronies in the government will face hell if you do this.
It is already risky to use a novel vaccine that is still in phase 3 trials, but you don't have to put the children at risk, do you want to get them all on the needle at all costs and make a big mistake if the experiment goes wrong?
If there are long term problems with this vaccine there will be the biggest disaster ever in this world, then we will all be out of a job and it will all go to the dogs, is it worth the risk.

Sorry I read more and more reports from midwives and others who say that currently many children are aborted because of deformities, that with mothers who have been told that the vaccination is better for you than none, who should I believe, the government or people who work in the profession?

DrJenner, have things started to ease up in the ICU?
Seems we are over the Delta hump in many states.
Yes our Covid numbers are down thankfully.
We do have a lot more strokes (ischemic) and pulmonary embolisms post Covid though, our total ICU numbers are still high.
it seems the infection rate in the country is trending down which is good - hoping for an easier winter.

As Mark Twain said (allegedly)

There are three kinds of lies:
Lies
Damned Lies
and Statistics.

(I taught statistics, and I can attest to that)
Yep you can skew statistics anyway you want to.
Honestly I don’t know what the numbers are out of the UK- haven’t seen the raw data, but I don’t trust the government anymore than anyone else here
All I believe at this point is what I see with my own eyes.

The numbers have been manipulated by people and organizations that's have been proven to have lied and manipulated data in the recent past. Why should you believe them? They keep gaslighting, changing definitions of the science, deleting data and lieing even under oath. All this has been proven beyond a reasonable doubt and even confirmed by there own agencies, yet its ignored by the msm and its sycophants.
Did you read the post I wrote that you quoted? It essentially agrees with you and goes back to what @DrHenley says, statistics can be manipulated.

“One of the main reasons why absolute risk reduction is not shown is because of the numbers. If you say, ‘It’s 95% effective’—wow!” says Piero Olliaro, an infectious disease researcher at the University of Oxford’s Centre for Tropical Medicine and Global Health and one of the authors of the Lancet Microbearticle. “But if your absolute risk reduction is like 0.8% or whatever it was, so what?
You could also, of course, calculate the absolute risk reduction. That’s simply the difference in risk for someone in the treatment group versus someone in the control group.”

Did you read the post I wrote that you quoted? It essentially agrees with you and goes back to what @DrHenley says, statistics can be manipulated.

“One of the main reasons why absolute risk reduction is not shown is because of the numbers. If you say, ‘It’s 95% effective’—wow!” says Piero Olliaro, an infectious disease researcher at the University of Oxford’s Centre for Tropical Medicine and Global Health and one of the authors of the Lancet Microbearticle. “But if your absolute risk reduction is like 0.8% or whatever it was, so what?
You could also, of course, calculate the absolute risk reduction. That’s simply the difference in risk for someone in the treatment group versus someone in the control group.”
yes I did.

We do have a lot more strokes (ischemic) and pulmonary embolisms post Covid though, our total ICU numbers are still high.

Yes, we have that here too, more cases than in previous years.
Strokes, pulmonary embolisms and sinus vein thromboses and other thromboses.
Very noticeable especially in young people and many people who strive with die of it at the age of 40.

For the most part, all people who have been vaccinated, even doctors and rehab therapists say that here under the hand, publicly you may not say it, otherwise the state will ensure that you are rid of your license.
You will be confronted the next few months very sure even more with such diagnoses, not a nice thing but it is the price for the alleged freedom.

Yes, we have that here too, more cases than in previous years.
Strokes, pulmonary embolisms and sinus vein thromboses and other thromboses.
Very noticeable especially in young people and many people who strive with 40 years of so stuff out of nowhere.

For the most part, all people who have been vaccinated, even doctors and rehab therapists say that here under the hand, publicly you may not say it, otherwise the state will ensure that you are rid of your license.
You will be confronted the next few months very sure even more with such diagnoses, not a nice thing but it is the price for the alleged freedom.
Interesting
I have seen it more in the unvaccinated, 2 weeks post Covid infection.

Yes there is, here everyone counts as unvaccinated up to 14 days after the second vaccination. The hospitals here are currently filled with loads of Noro Virus, pneumonia and strokes, that is a fact.

Even if I do not wish you that, it may well be that this will also start with you for the next few weeks.

Yes there is, here everyone counts as unvaccinated up to 14 days after the second vaccination. The hospitals here are currently filled with loads of Noro Virus, pneumonia and strokes, that is a fact.

Even if I do not wish you that, it may well be that this will also start with you for the next few weeks.
Guess I should clarify.
Unvaccinated to me means no shot whatsoever during any time period.
The ones I’m seeing have recovered from Covid and now coming in with post Covid complications and have not received the jab at all.

we do follow the UK historically through this whole thing - so I do expect things to ramp up through the winter (which is discouraging). Have seen a few RSV patients with no Covid. Haven’t seen the flu yet but my friend who is a Hospitalist and works between FL and NY got the flu about a week ago. He was waiting to get his vaccine as he figured it would be later in the year.

many of the deaths in the UK have been listed as Covid deaths even if they arent just because someone had a positive test within 28 days.
With all due respect have you seen their individual medical records?
We have people with ICU stays upwards of one month due to Covid.
Covid weakens the lungs and then patients are more susceptible to an opportunistic infection (fungal, bacterial).
I’ve filled out death certificates and the government always wants to know if there is a positive test or not.
So the death certificate usually lists a chain of events leading to the death with the top event the last cause.
for example:
Respiratory arrest—immediate
Multisystem organ failure —days
Septic shock——days
Pseudomonas pneumonia—-week

other contributors:
COVID pneumonia
Diabetes mellitus type 2

does that make sense? Covid not the actual cause but contributed to the death because the other four things would not have happened had the person not gotten Covid.

DrJenner we are talking about things like this...dying in a motorcycle accident and being counted as a COVID-19 death. No, it's not an urban legend:
https://www.google.com/amp/s/wpde.c...s-covid-19-death-in-florida-report-07-18-2020
Yeah I did hear about that. It's unfortunate that people were doing that, but I know the vast majority are not.
That being said, we are required to notate whether or not the patient tested positive on the death certificate, regardless of cause of death (at least in my state)....so what the state does with that data, I am not aware.

Anyone and everyone who died here because of an accident or pre-existing conditions and by chance still had Corona was listed as a 100% Corona dead person in the statistics, even if he had terminal cancer and would have had a life span of only a few days.

Furthermore, the hospitals here received money from the state when they declared someone as Corona dead.
I know someone the hospital has called whether it may declare his relative as Corona dead.
This is not a joke, his relative was already dying because of cancer, but it was found that he still had Corona, for the reason the question about the money.

For all on here in the medical field, DanSun photos just came out with this video.
Pretty cool

In our case, the wording is "died in connection with Covid-19". This can be read in every daily newspaper and other media.
It would be correct to count only the persons who died in connection ABOUT Covid-19.
But wait, that's not possible - then the case numbers would be lower....
And how dangerous it can be when within an pandemic like Covid the ICU beds going reduced by 40%? Just wondering about, because in the same time the government complains there are not enough ICU's around.
I know i'm may not clever - but i'm very sure i'm not that stupid to believ everything the government lies and sell it to us as "the only existing truth"

Latest posts

Back