The Fall of Hospitals

Prepper & Survivalism Forum

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

erqueen75

Reaction score
Some toiletries can make a world of difference in the time spent at the hospital...especially those staying with a patient. My wife went in for a procedure in 2019 and ended up with pancreatitis. A 4 hour stay ended up being 10 days. I had two more sets of clothes in the car and bare essential toiletries. I could at least shave and not stink. I slept in the room foldout chair and was up, shaved and dressed before the first round of nurses came through each morning. I had plenty of computers, phones, chargers, internet access, radios and police scanners to work and pass the time. I ended up making a list of things I needed if that were to happen again and its all in the a go bag by the door. I wasn't caught completely flat footed but it was an eye opener.
Pancreatitis is one bad mamma jamma.
Hope your wife has healed well, and never, ever, has another issue with her pancreas.
Erqueen75:USA:

M0del_31

God Like
Reaction score
Pancreatitis is one bad mamma jamma.
Hope your wife has healed well, and never, ever, has another issue with her pancreas.
Erqueen75:USA:
Thanks, she hasn’t had anymore trouble from it. On the last day in the hospital, Dr said if she could eat lunch she could go home and they brought her the fattiest piece of brisket I’ve ever seen. Never saw brisket in a hospital before or since🤷‍♂️

ban1985

God Like
Reaction score
One provokes at present still the whole health system completely collapses by putting personnel on the street which is not vaccinated.
A health system without staff is no longer capable of acting, at the moment the politicians put everything there to destroy the health system and I am sure you know what you are doing, otherwise you would not do it.

The alleged pandemic is secondary to the politicians, it is about destroying our social systems, our economy and our cohesion. Here probably soon a world dictatorship is established because each country outbids itself here every day with even stricter laws and even more violence against their own people.

ban1985

God Like
Reaction score
How the politics in Europe war more positive corona cases with which you can increase the statistics by which the police violence against the own people is justified stands here.

The politicians say here still one should inoculate itself to the "basic immunization" with two different Covid vaccines, if one catches however afterwards nevertheless Corona and in the hospital lands one is counted because of that as unvaccinated.
In the last 6 weeks, more and more people whose vaccination status in the hospital is described as "unknown" appeared in the statistics of the state, but unknown is mostly a camouflage of the vaccination backlog "vaccinations have not worked" even if you have been vaccinated twice. The status Unknown is also attributed to the unvaccinated.
The authorities here always panic because of full intensive care units, that the other departments are partly overcrowded by side effects of vaccination such as thrombosis, heart disease and other curious clinical pictures that did not exist until recently of which no one talks, except that in the hospitals the staff runs away in droves.

Whoever speaks publicly of the staff and addresses the grievances usually gets the same day the dismissal, the whole hospital system is now destroyed and through that the authorities can tighten the screw even more.

GaryLa

Reaction score
The fact the medical profession is telling us that the vaxxed are getting sick from the un-vaxxed tells us all we need to know about them -- they're liars.

It makes no sense. When you travel abroad and are required to be vaccinated to enter certain countries, you have zero concern for the vax status of anyone else. You are vaccinated, you are protected.

The phony COVID vax shows us just how crazy Communism has made people.

The new excuse for the clot-shot reality is "Post-Pandemic Stress Disorder". The medical community's history is one mostly of snake oils and voodoo. The fake pandemic, the fake clot-shot, constant new variants, and new disorders -- COVID gives us modern-day proof that most of these people are evil.

Last edited:

DrJenner

God Like
Reaction score
The fact the medical profession is telling us that the vaxxed are getting sick from the un-vaxxed tells us all we need to know about them -- they're liars.

It makes no sense. When you travel abroad and are required to be vaccinated to enter certain countries, you have zero concern for the vax status of anyone else. You are vaccinated, you are protected.

The phony COVID vax shows us just how crazy Communism has made people.

The new excuse for the clot-shot reality is "Post-Pandemic Stress Disorder". The medical community's history is one mostly of snake oils and voodoo. The fake pandemic, the fake clot-shot, constant new variants, and new disorders -- COVID gives us modern-day proof that most of these people are evil.
Who from the medical profession is saying that - and don't say Fauci as he doesn't count...he's a politician.
Everyone I have spoken with and things I am reading from other docs directly contradict what you are saying. We all know that vaxxed and unvaxxed can spread this.
Don't blame those of us treating, you should be looking to the politicians and the ones dividing us into vaxxed and unvaxxed.

"Vaccination reduces the risk of delta variant infection and accelerates viral clearance. Nonetheless, fully vaccinated individuals with breakthrough infections have peak viral load similar to unvaccinated cases and can efficiently transmit infection in household settings, including to fully vaccinated contacts. Host–virus interactions early in infection may shape the entire viral trajectory."

This is on open access here:

Last edited:

Proud Prepper

A True Doomsday Prepper
Administrator
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Who from the medical profession is saying that - and don't say Fauci as he doesn't count...he's a politician.
Everyone I have spoken with and things I am reading from other docs directly contradict what you are saying. We all know that vaxxed and unvaxxed can spread this.
Don't blame those of us treating, you should be looking to the politicians and the ones dividing us into vaxxed and unvaxxed.

"Vaccination reduces the risk of delta variant infection and accelerates viral clearance. Nonetheless, fully vaccinated individuals with breakthrough infections have peak viral load similar to unvaccinated cases and can efficiently transmit infection in household settings, including to fully vaccinated contacts. Host–virus interactions early in infection may shape the entire viral trajectory."

This is on open access here:
Heat will cauterize an open cut, but I wouldn't set myself on fire. That's what taking these shots are like. Overall you will cause harm to yourself and accelerate your death, all for a minor temporary benefit.

ban1985

God Like
Reaction score
One found out here partly that the vaccines against the new Omikron variant are as good as nothing useful, all European politicians tremble now before fear, want to introduce vaccination compulsory and say the people should be boosted now absolutely...
Unfortunately for the politicians, there are apparently already other Omikron variants and they are panicking even more.
I think in one or two weeks all of Europe is in a new lockdown, since most countries have no more money it will break the neck of many companies and there is a big economic crisis.

The problem with the Omikron variant is probably also that one has so far rather mild courses and if that is so (which would be actually good) it would result in a good herd immunity where in the end the vaccination is no longer needed.
For the government this is rather a bad starting position if that arrives, would be all persons naturally immunized remain the authorities on the purchased vaccine sit and would have to give up at the end of the vaccination passports and the surveillance state again what you have certainly not before.

Latest posts