The Fall of Hospitals

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
DA443FE9-49D4-49BC-BCEA-65B36A183028.jpeg

2B780394-D7B5-494A-906F-D85CB2103E36.jpeg

Here is another thing burning us out
I’ve attached a normal chest X-ray and the one of my patient I’ve been trying to keep alive all week.

He had developed massive pulmonary embolisms despite being on full dose anticoagulation.

Died 2 nights ago in a blaze of blood spraying everywhere when he had pulmonary hemorrhage from the blood clots.
37 year old healthy male unvaccinated.
Yes, the death- it wears on you.

View attachment 13919
View attachment 13920

I’ve attached a normal chest X-ray and the one of my patient I’ve been trying to keep alive all week.

He had developed massive pulmonary embolisms despite being on full dose anticoagulation.

Died 2 nights ago in a blaze of blood spraying everywhere when he had pulmonary hemorrhage from the blood clots.

Your a piece of work. Implying that this only happens to unvaccinated people. I'm really starting to believe your a deep state plant that's as fake as your avatar photo.

Your a piece of work. Implying that this only happens to unvaccinated people. I'm really starting to believe your a deep state plant that's as fake as your avatar photo.
Haven’t seen it in vaxxed yet.
But I would be just as upset if it was, actually more so as the government is pushing it so hard. I would be the first one to say that’s it’s crap.
But it’s not happening on a large scale, so I’m sorry I can’t confirm your misguided beliefs or attempts to dismiss me as you don’t like what I have to say.

That is horrible for Mr. 37 year old healthy guy, but...

99.5% survival rate
Natural immunity 13 times better than vaccine
Fauci lies, Pfizer lies, Congress and their aides don't have to take the jab???
KNOWN side effects of the jab, including death

Still like my odds.

Ask any funeral director about sad stories like this one. They will tell you how "perfectly healthy" 23 year olds go to the doctor after a week of pain in their stomach, to find out they have stage 4 cancer and they die in a few weeks. Life is not fair, and it is not consistant. Every day is a gift, and it should be your choice what you do to yourself.

Some people do cocaine their entire lives, some people do it once and it kills them. If you take the one odd case and say that EVERYONE should now get the vaccine, why can't people take the one odd case where the vaccine kills someone and say NOBODY should get it?

It IS terrible.
I have had only one patient in the ICU with GBS from the vaccine (a rare, known side effect).
The rest? Have not seen anything - nor have my colleagues - that is being touted by fringe media groups as deaths/injury from the vaccine. People can claim whatever they want.
For example, had an older guy with a type B AAA rupture the day he got his vax. Had a known aneurysm already that had shown up on CT scan 3 years prior. This is something that takes years to develop. Does not happen overnight. Of course he blamed it on the vax.

Ask any funeral director about sad stories like this one. They will tell you how "perfectly healthy" 23 year olds go to the doctor after a week of pain in their stomach, to find out they have stage 4 cancer and they die in a few weeks. Life is not fair, and it is not consistant. Every day is a gift, and it should be your choice what you do to yourself.
Oh yeah. ALL the time. It sucks.
We see this too. But not on such a large scale as something as preventable as this. Vaccination decreased the rates of elderly patients hospitalized and dying.
no vaccine for stage 4 cancer.

I put the cretin on my ignore list long ago. What real doctor would post up personal x-rays of a patient on the web without their permission? That's unheard of. And yes the avatar is classic psyop, the attractive young female doctor, Trust me Trust me. Of course it's a plant! We're talking an industry worth trillions of dollars who own extensive media outlets. They have their astroturfers on every forum on the web, especially ones that are anti-vaxx. But this forum is full of brainless sheep anyway, people who lap up the nightly news, who trust government, or at least their "Brand" of government, so it hardly matters. As long as I don't have to read the propaganda I'm happy. Do yourself a favor and click the ignore button on the dog$hit, your stress levels will go way down I promise :)

Coming to the realization that you have been dumbed down all your life doesn't make you smart.

a
View attachment 13919
View attachment 13920

I'm sorry about this person.

What is it in COVID that causes the excess coagulation? Does this happen with hemophilliacs?

And what about heparin and Warfarin? Don't these agents help at least a little bit?

I put the cretin on my ignore list long ago. What real doctor would post up personal x-rays of a patient on the web without their permission? That's unheard of. And yes the avatar is classic psyop, the attractive young female doctor, Trust me Trust me. Of course it's a plant! We're talking an industry worth trillions of dollars who own extensive media outlets. They have their astroturfers on every forum on the web, especially ones that are anti-vaxx. But this forum is full of brainless sheep anyway, people who lap up the nightly news, who trust government, or at least their "Brand" of government, so it hardly matters. As long as I don't have to read the propaganda I'm happy. Do yourself a favor and click the ignore button on the dog$hit, your stress levels will go way down I promise :)

Coming to the realization that you have been dumbed down all your life doesn't make you smart.

I can't put anyone on ignore. Either a plant or one of many brainwashed doctors that live in an alternate reality and believe the propaganda.

a

What is it in COVID that causes the excess coagulation? Does this happen with hemophilliacs?

And what about heparin and Warfarin? Don't these agents help at least a little bit?
Thank you.
This guy was on a heparin infusion but still not enough. Typically don’t do warfarin unless outpatient or more stable in case they bleed - can always turn off an infusion.

Even had an older guy with thrombus in his aorta extending down both legs. Got tPA and still clotted. Not sure why some are more susceptible than others though - unless they already have an underlying clotting disorder. The hypercoagulability is not well understood yet. UpToDate has a good overview.

https://www.uptodate.com/contents/covid-19-hypercoagulability#H760879926

a

The spike proteins cause the coagulation, its the same in the shots as it is in covid.

The spike proteins cause the coagulation, its the same in the shots as it is in covid.
That’s part of it, but not the whole reason
The contribution of complement-mediated endothelial injury has been suggested, and an in vitro study found that SARS-CoV-2 spike protein could activate the alternative complement pathway [4,5]. Studies have shown increased markers of complement activation such as C5b-9 in the circulation of individuals hospitalized with COVID-19 than in controls (healthy people, people in the intensive care unit with non-COVID-19 respiratory failure, or people with influenza) [6-8]. Complement levels were higher in people with severe compared with moderate disease and in individuals who required mechanical ventilation compared with those who did not. Signs of complement activation in tissue biopsies have also been reported [9,10]. The role of anti-complement therapy remains investigational.

the rest is shown on the link to UpToDate that I sent to Kevin.

That’s part of it, but not the whole reason
The contribution of complement-mediated endothelial injury has been suggested, and an in vitro study found that SARS-CoV-2 spike protein could activate the alternative complement pathway [4,5]. Studies have shown increased markers of complement activation such as C5b-9 in the circulation of individuals hospitalized with COVID-19 than in controls (healthy people, people in the intensive care unit with non-COVID-19 respiratory failure, or people with influenza) [6-8]. Complement levels were higher in people with severe compared with moderate disease and in individuals who required mechanical ventilation compared with those who did not. Signs of complement activation in tissue biopsies have also been reported [9,10]. The role of anti-complement therapy remains investigational.

the rest is shown on the link to UpToDate that I sent to Kevin.
Thank you. I'll review it later.

Thank you. I'll review it later.
I may be showing my age and out-of-date training, but what about streptokinase? Is that med still used? We had protocols to use it in certain kinds of MI, but the kind we carried actually needed to be refrigerated (if I remember correctly, but--as I said--it was many, many years ago).

I may be showing my age and out-of-date training, but what about streptokinase? Is that med still used? We had protocols to use it in certain kinds of MI, but the kind we carried actually needed to be refrigerated (if I remember correctly, but--as I said--it was many, many years ago).
streptokinase isn't used as much as tPA - tPA (tissue plasminogen activator) is the one used now - but only in situations where the patient is hemodynamically unstable - then its given IV push. Just so many complications can arise from the use of this medication, and once you give it, there is no going back

That being said, I've seen a lot of the smaller, rural hospitals still give streptokinase for MI if they can't get the patient to the cath lab.

That being said, I've seen a lot of the smaller, rural hospitals still give streptokinase for MI if they can't get the patient to the cath lab.
I was thinking streptokinase for the pulmonary embolisms?

Our protocols said that it could only be used once, and if the patient was know to have gotten S.K. in the past, then we weren't supposed to use it.

Vaccination decreased the rates of elderly patients hospitalized and dying.

What do you make of the reports by England's Chief Medical Officer?

Higher Death, Hospitalization Rates Among Vaccinated Individuals: UK COVID-19 Data
Higher Death, Hospitalization Rates Among Vaccinated Individuals: UK COVID-19 Data - Vision Times

The actual report:
SARS-CoV-2 variants of concern and variants under investigation (publishing.service.gov.uk)

Some deets:

"The UK is one of the most vaccinated countries in the world against Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19). Out of the nation’s 68 million people, more than 45 million have received at least a single dose, and over 33 million have been fully vaccinated. However, a new report released by Public Health England (PHE) highlighted the fact that in the past few months, more fully vaccinated people have died from the Delta variant compared to unvaccinated people.

The report, titled “SARS-CoV-2 variants of concern and variants under investigation in England, Technical briefing 16,” examined 60,624 Delta infections between February 1 and June 14, of which 35,521 cases were observed in unvaccinated individuals and 4,087 cases were seen in fully vaccinated individuals who got infected at least 14 days after their second dose.

The death rate for fully vaccinated individuals was 0.636 percent, which was 6.6 times higher than the unvaccinated death rate of 0.0957 percent. 26 deaths were reported among the fully vaccinated individuals, compared to 34 deaths in the unvaccinated. The death rates among fully vaccinated and unvaccinated individuals were both below one percent."

Latest posts

Back