The Delicious Downfall of Fauci

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't "believe" Fauci is "gone" . . . just as "O'bomber" was not "gone" when he left the White House.
I will practically guarantee Fauci has influence, and lots of it, and he is still using it, though less overtly. (He now has credible deniability.)
He will cease to have influence when he is in prison or buried, not sooner (and perhaps not even then).

I don't "believe" Fauci is "gone" . . . just as "O'bomber" was not "gone" when he left the White House.
I will practically guarantee Fauci has influence, and lots of it, and he is still using it, though less overtly. (He now has credible deniability.)
He will cease to have influence when he is in prison or buried, not sooner (and perhaps not even then).
I vote buried. Let's try that.

We had mob problems here back in the 50's across the river in Phenix City AL. Fort Benning is just south of the city limits and soldiers went over to Phenix City for "entertainment" and were taken advantage of by the mob and by the police who were all on the take.
It got so bad, Patton rolled a line of tanks up to the bridge over the Chattahoochee River and threatened to come across the river and level Phenix City.
My husband was the last class to graduate from Fort Gordon right outside of Augusta, Ga before they closed it. It was where the Military Police were based. From there the MP's were moved to Fort Benning then later Fort Leonard Wood. He says that Fort Gordon was the most miserable place on earth and absolutely nothing but sand. He was there with the Marine MP's from Paris Island and back then they trained together. Once he was back stateside from Vietnam he ended up in Fort Chaffey guarding the Cubans and Vietnamese. Anyway back then I guess problems like that were common around many of the bases.

I like the buried idea,
Buried? in tons of used needles with the rest of the Pfizer clot shot, they should set him up against a wall and use a high pressure air cannon to shoot him with the used needles till he is fuller than grandma's PIN CUSHION, cover him in clear plastic so he never fades away as a warning for the next POS who calls himself a doctor but is the Devil in person...and hang him in the Smithsonian like Lenin, inclosed forever.

1678875487093.jpeg

Same reason Biden, Clinton, Schiff, Pelosi, Schumer and a LOT others are not already in Jail, Seems no one in this country has the guts to do it!!! Its already been proven so many times these people are criminals and we had a fraudulent election and NOBODY has done a DAMN thing about it!!! Seems people in USA have become nothing but SHEEPLE!!!

Latest posts

Back