The Delicious Downfall of Fauci

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
GO FUND THE MAFIA FOR ME????? It works in Italy.
All you had to do was pay proper respect in the neighborhood I grew up in.
My neighbor across the street fought that system with his daughter against one of them. I saw him out with a shotgun chasing a married man away from his daughter.
Google Blue Gardenia Restaurant. I don’t know who was responsible, but because I lived in that hood,I got my suspicions. .

We had mob problems here back in the 50's across the river in Phenix City AL. Fort Benning is just south of the city limits and soldiers went over to Phenix City for "entertainment" and were taken advantage of by the mob and by the police who were all on the take.
It got so bad, Patton rolled a line of tanks up to the bridge over the Chattahoochee River and threatened to come across the river and level Phenix City.

We had mob problems here back in the 50's across the river in Phenix City AL. Fort Benning is just south of the city limits and soldiers went over to Phenix City for "entertainment" and were taken advantage of by the mob and by the police who were all on the take.
It got so bad, Patton rolled a line of tanks up to the bridge over the Chattahoochee River and threatened to come across the river and level Phenix City.
A little problem with that story: Patton died in 1945 in a motor vehicle "accident".

“Someone Needs to Grab that Little Elf and Chuck Him Across the Potomac” – DeSantis Tees Off on Fauci (VIDEO)”​

1661422390718.png

“Gov. Ron DeSantis (R-FL) escalated his attacks on serial liar Dr. Fauci who annouced his retirement earlier this week.

Governor DeSantis was responding to Dr. Fauci’s claims
yesterday that his unscientific lockdowns didn’t cause any permanent damage.”

Latest posts

Back