The Delicious Downfall of Fauci

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
#DrGoebels for dogs will be his downfall.

What does that say of his incompetence.

My favorite donut shop, that I used to skip religious instruction for, was the one that made him and his famous face on donuts.
#firefaucci.
That would be Josef Mengele, Goebbels was the propaganda minister...

Mengele
1635340278491.png

WHY THE HELL IS THE SPCA NOT LYNCHING THIS PEDO-MASO-PSYCHO-CHEMO-MENGELE-COPY-CAT ON THE OPEN STREETS??????????????????????
LYNCHING IS TOOOOOO GOOD FOR SUCH A POS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
STRAP HIM ON THE TABLE AND LET THE SANDFLEAS LOOSE ON HIM WITHOUT ANY SEDATION AND EUTHANISIE LATER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! JUST AS A WARNING FOR THE NEXT POS WHO THINKS HE CAN DO SUCH CRAP!!!

I AM MAD!!! They are not stuck, I locked them. I am mad as hell and I cannot do anything against the crap in the world. I wanna do my job and destroy something to get the evil out of the world. Just getting some steam off before I do anything wrong that needs to be done anyway by someone who has nothing to lose..........................live free, Gary

If this happens to you, you will have some dead and damaged children because of the vaccination program, Grandpa Jo will say that they would have died anyway.

https://www.20min.ch/story/usa-wollen-biontech-impfung-fuer-kinder-ab-5-jahren-zulassen-623162968880
At the moment many politicians are trying to outdo Doctor Mengele, but I hope for your sake that you will be hanged if too many people die because of your decisions, and in that case you should be hanged very slowly.

At the moment everything is going wrong that can go wrong, let any doctor or expert tell me that this is justified, because this is NOT justified because of a virus that causes less than 1% mortality, this vaccination program has 100% different goals.

I just saw the videos of the torture of dogs by this POS last night. I just lost my Gus a couple of weeks ago so I'm a little sensitive about the mistreatment of dogs. If I were to get my hands on Fuccki I'd tear his head off and shyt in the hole, or something really mean.
Your going to have to take a number now.

Wait, isn't there a few members here that have been praising Fauci and demanding we are all incompetent for not following the "science"?
I think early on in the pandemic - we wanted to wait before crucifying someone, some of us still believe in innocent until proven guilty.
Back then it was mostly revolving around mask usage - and the fact that they didn't jump to say this was airborne (when all of us in the medical field were having to wear N95s). Back then we were asked to re-use our N95s and spray them with bleach and keep them in a paper bag, so I understood (sort of) why this wasn't outed by Fauci - as we desperately needed masks and supplies, and if the regular citizen went and started buying up masks (like the TP situation) it would've put those of us who work in the hospital in further danger.

I posted about gain of function and the (lack of) ethics behind it. Now, over 18 months later there has been more information that has come out, I don't think anyone with any sense could back him anymore.

I think early on in the pandemic - we wanted to wait before crucifying someone, some of us still believe in innocent until proven guilty.
Back then it was mostly revolving around mask usage - and the fact that they didn't jump to say this was airborne (when all of us in the medical field were having to wear N95s). Back then we were asked to re-use our N95s and spray them with bleach and keep them in a paper bag, so I understood (sort of) why this wasn't outed by Fauci - as we desperately needed masks and supplies, and if the regular citizen went and started buying up masks (like the TP situation) it would've put those of us who work in the hospital in further danger.

I posted about gain of function and the (lack of) ethics behind it. Now, over 18 months later there has been more information that has come out, I don't think anyone with any sense could back him anymore.

Some of us were on to him 16 months ago. We were called all kinds of names, and ridiculed.

Latest posts

Back