The Delicious Downfall of Fauci

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hiden, still behind Fauci; and why wouldn't he be, Fauci helped get Trump out. The deep state's coup is unraveling. The ballot audits MUST go on.

'I'm very confident with Fauci': Biden throws support behind his embattled chief medical advisor after the release of his emails suggesting he quashed lab leak theories

Biden says he's 'very confident' in Dr. Fauci amid GOP outcry | Daily Mail Online

You got to post this video. . . turn it up because you can barely hear his respomse. One reporter shouted a third question, ā€œDo you still have confidence in Dr. Fauci?ā€, as Biden disappeared behind a set of double doors. Several staffers followed Biden through the one door that was open. Suddenly, after the passing of about seven seconds, Bidenā€™s hand grabbed the closed door as he partially leaned around the door and his head peeked out. Biden said, ā€œYes, Iā€™m very confident in Dr. Fauci,ā€ and then again disappeared behind the doors.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...i-says-joe-biden-will-never-fire-fauci-video/

Hiden, still behind Fauci; and why wouldn't he be, Fauci helped get Trump out. The deep state's coup is unraveling. The ballot audits MUST go on.

'I'm very confident with Fauci': Biden throws support behind his embattled chief medical advisor after the release of his emails suggesting he quashed lab leak theories

Biden says he's 'very confident' in Dr. Fauci amid GOP outcry | Daily Mail Online

Biden is shooting for G.W. Bush's record as never having made a correct decision. I hope the whole Ho-Joe Administration pins their stat to Fauci and they all go down together.

So for a year and a half, he fox boys have been claiming that the virus either didn't exist, or it was so benign that people shouldn't wear masks or social distance. It was so either nonexistent or benign that thousands of Trumpers would be disloyal to their party if they didn't attend Trump's super spreader events. Then they learn that the US has been trying to buy info about the virus factory known as China, in an effort to get early warning in case another killer virus got loose. For doing that Fauci should be investigated for helping to create the benign or nonexistent virus, and their medical expert is an eye doctor from Kentucky who doesn't practice. Talk about searching the bottom of the barrell.
It's pitiable to see Tuck read a script that makes him look equal portions moron and hypocrite, and the poor dumb guy doesn't even know what he's doing.
Standard technique of reading ten seconds of a highly redacted document, play a clip of the eye doctor saying that vaccines aren't necessary, and then give a ten minute pitch, loaded with "maybe" , "possibly," along with questions about why the MSM didn't adequately question Faucii, as a way to tell all the morons out there what they should think.
Do yourself a favor and read the transcript without listening to Tuck's used car pitch.
Fox hitched its wagon to a three-legged horse, and when the horse lost their only option was to claim that they won.

So for a year and a half, he fox boys have been claiming that the virus either didn't exist, or it was so benign that people shouldn't wear masks or social distance. It was so either nonexistent or benign that thousands of Trumpers would be disloyal to their party if they didn't attend Trump's super spreader events. Then they learn that the US has been trying to buy info about the virus factory known as China, in an effort to get early warning in case another killer virus got loose. For doing that Fauci should be investigated for helping to create the benign or nonexistent virus, and their medical expert is an eye doctor from Kentucky who doesn't practice. Talk about searching the bottom of the barrell.
It's pitiable to see Tuck read a script that makes him look equal portions moron and hypocrite, and the poor dumb guy doesn't even know what he's doing.
Standard technique of reading ten seconds of a highly redacted document, play a clip of the eye doctor saying that vaccines aren't necessary, and then give a ten minute pitch, loaded with "maybe" , "possibly," along with questions about why the MSM didn't adequately question Faucii, as a way to tell all the morons out there what they should think.
Do yourself a favor and read the transcript without listening to Tuck's used car pitch.
Fox hitched its wagon to a three-legged horse, and when the horse lost their only option was to claim that they won.

I bet you think there is no border crisis either

So wear a mask the rest of your life and get vaccinated. Just don't prescribe your life for other people.

I bet you think there is no border crisis either
There definitely is a border crisis, but I've yet to hear of a Democrat who said that if Biden were elected the border would be wide open.
Unfortunately, using their standard practice of trying to scare their followers into voting for them, many Republicans advertised that if Biden were elected, the border would be open. When people below the border heard that, and Biden got elected, they ran north.
So who caused the problem, the guy who said that the border would not be open if he were elected, or he dozens of Republican pundits who advertised that it would? Same old strategy of screwing things up and then claiming that only the screwer uppers could fix the problem they caused. Remember the crash of '08, or the stupid wars in Iraq and Afghanistan.
I was there, and for the life of me, I couldn't understand why we had to protect the Saudis from Saddam, when the Saudis funded the 9/11 attacks. I felt more like a poorly paid mercenary than a Marine protecting my country.
Most of us felt that we should let all the ragheads fight it out, and then we'd grab the winners by the balls and lead them around by a leash. Unfortunately, the Republicans felt that we should be protectors to a bunch of slobs who wouldn't piss on an American if he were on fire. All about oil I guess.

There definitely is a border crisis, but I've yet to hear of a Democrat who said that if Biden were elected the border would be wide open.

FLASHBACK: Joe Biden calls for an immediate surge of illegals to the border when he becomes president

https://therightscoop.com/flashback...gals-to-the-border-when-he-becomes-president/

POLITICS
06/28/2019 12:00 am ET

2020 Democrats Overwhelmingly Back Decriminalizing Border Crossings In Thursday Debate

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/decr...ing-democrats-2020_n_5d15884ee4b03d6116392906
AOCā€™s latest: Only Nazis oppose open borders June 18, 2019

https://nypost.com/2019/06/18/aocs-latest-only-nazis-oppose-open-borders/

then there's the sanctuary cities, "abolish ICE" movement,...

Go back to drinking your Kool Aid

Last edited:
Unfortunately, using their standard practice of trying to scare their followers into voting for them, many Republicans advertised that if Biden were elected, the border would be open. When people below the border heard that, and Biden got elected, they ran north.
So who caused the problem, the guy who said that the border would not be open if he were elected, or he dozens of Republican pundits who advertised that it would? Same old strategy of screwing things up and then claiming that only the screwer uppers could fix the problem they caused. Remember the crash of '08, or the stupid wars in Iraq and Afghanistan.
I was there, and for the life of me, I couldn't understand why we had to protect the Saudis from Saddam, when the Saudis funded the 9/11 attacks. I felt more like a poorly paid mercenary than a Marine protecting my country.
Most of us felt that we should let all the ragheads fight it out, and then we'd grab the winners by the balls and lead them around by a leash. Unfortunately, the Republicans felt that we should be protectors to a bunch of slobs who wouldn't piss on an American if he were on fire. All about oil I guess.

Your completely delusional.
And we talking about current events, not what idiot Republicans did over a decade ago.

Latest posts

Back