The Delicious Downfall of Fauci

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Maybe ;) I am a sucker for rational, respectful healthy debate. :D

Which is the "science"? From today:

South African doctor who first spotted the Covid omicron variant says symptoms seem 'mild' so far
www.cnbc.com.ico
CNBC|6 hours ago

South African Expert Say Omicron Symptoms 'Mild' So Far; World Health Organization Urges Caution
www.benzinga.com.ico
Benzinga.com|22 hours ago

WHO warns Omicron variant poses 'very high' global risk as Dutch police arrest couple boarding plane after fleeing quarantine while Japan bans foreigners and Australia scraps reopening borders

WHO urges other countries not to follow in Joe Biden's footsteps by banning travelers from eight African nations after South African scientists flagged discovery of COVID Omicron variant

'The absolute hubris of someone claiming THEY represent science': Sen. Rand Paul launches fresh attack on Fauci after COVID tsar claimed his critics were anti-science

PIERS MORGAN: Flip-Flop Fauci's partisan political point-scoring shows he's more interested in promoting himself then saving lives - he should park his gigantic ego, stay off TV and shut up

Omicron's economic impact expected to be only small, analysts say

www.ft.com.ico
The Financial Times|2 hours ago

Wary, Weary World Slams Doors Shut In Face Of New Omicron Coronavirus Variant
www.huffpost.com.ico
HuffPost|1 hour ago

As Omicron variant cases spread, countries rush to impose travel bans
www.cnn.com.ico
CNN|5 hours ago

As omicron spreads, studies suggest that travel bans alone don't do much good
www.npr.org.ico
NPR|14 hours ago

Maybe aids and Ebola, while transmitable, are not airborne?
Covid/corona/Delta/Omega are ALL AIRBORNE. Sneeze and get the droplets, touch something someone sneezed on...get it. NOT TO MENTION THE AIRPLANES AND HELICOPTERS SPRAYING THE ABORIGINES IN AUSTRALIA; THE INDIGENOUS OF AFRICA AND SOUTH AMERICA...having no contact with the "outside world" and STILL GETTING THE PLANDEMIC????

@Helen Back I would tend to believe the South African doctors. Just my own two cents though.

Me too! She said:

"(Bloomberg) -- People infected by omicron in South Africa are showing very different symptoms to those suffering from the delta strain, said the doctor who alerted government scientists to the possibility of a new variant.

Patients who contracted it complain of fatigue, head and body aches and occasional sore throats and coughs, said Angelique Coetzee, who is also chairwoman of the South African Medical Association. Delta infections, by comparison, caused elevated pulse rates, resulted in low oxygen levels and a loss of smell and taste, she said."

Bloomberg
Bloomberg

Doctor Who Saw Omicron Early Says Symptoms Different to Delta
Doctor Who Saw Omicron Early Says Symptoms Different to Delta (msn.com)

Doesn't that sound like a cold?

Doesn't that sound like a cold?

Yep! Sure hoping it is.
I also want to know why we are restricting travel to countries in Africa, when this is popping up everywhere. We have already proven travel restrictions don't work. Horse is already out of the barn by that point. S. African authorities and docs did the right thing (unlike China) by alerting of the variant the minute they found it, so lets punish them. Awesome.

Speaking of "colds", DrJenner, earlier in the pandemic they were saying that a COVID cough is usually a dry non-productive cough as opposed to a productive cough of a cold or allergy. Is that still true?

Speaking of "colds", DrJenner, earlier in the pandemic they were saying that a COVID cough is usually a dry non-productive cough as opposed to a productive cough of a cold or allergy. Is that still true?
I saw today that with Covid, it could be either a dry cough (what they originally said) OR a productive cough. Once again it is all over the place. I would also like to know @DrJenner response since the science is still apparently changing.

It really depends
Mostly non productive. But if you get a superimposed bacterial pneumonia on top of Covid it can be productive. It all boils down to how serious your infection is

Well then, that should make it pretty easy to tell whether this is actually an Omicron Variant of COVID-19, or just a common cold.
I would imagine the swab would be positive for Covid, or for the other coronavirus species we test for.

That's the only thing that makes sense with this "vaccine". Developing it within months for a supposedly novel virus was never believable. And it never made sense to use mRNA technology. Tried-and-true attentuated virus technology would've been safer and effective.

There's a reason they used this sloppy, leaky vaccine. There's a reason it only produces one aspect of the virus. There's a reason it wanes quickly.

Whether they wear suits or gold chains, drug dealers are the same sociopaths. No money in healthy, unaddicted people.

'Whether they wear suits or gold chains, drug dealers are the same sociopaths. No money in healthy, unaddicted people.'
You got that right
Erqueen75:USA:

'Whether they wear suits or gold chains, drug dealers are the same sociopaths. No money in healthy, unaddicted people.'
You got that right
Erqueen75:USA:
Right now I trust the ones with gold chains more. They protected me in the hood, so business didn’t get interrupted.
Can’t say that for the suits.

Latest posts

Back