The Delicious Downfall of Fauci

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
https://medicalxpress.com/news/2020-08-covid-vaccine-wont-mandatory-fauci.htmlAnthony Fauci, the United States' top infectious diseases official, said Wednesday (in 2020) the government wouldn't make any future COVID-19 vaccine obligatory for the general public—though local jurisdictions could make it mandatory for some groups, like children.
"You don't want to mandate and try and force anyone to take a vaccine. We've never done that," said Fauci, a member of the White House coronavirus task force, during a video talk organized by George Washington University.
"You can mandate for certain groups of people like health workers, but for the general population you can't" he added, citing the example of the National Institutes of Health, where health workers can't treat patients without a flu shot.

Fauci is a liar. He lies constantly. He has no sense of history, especially his own. This is a common trait of Narcissists. Nothing matters but right now.

https://www.theepochtimes.com/fauci...o-bring-disease-to-endemic-level_4108788.html
“To me, if you want to get to endemic, you have got to get the level of infection so low that it does not have an impact on society, on your life, or your economy,” Fauci said in an interview at the Reuters Total Health conference, which runs virtually Nov. 15–18. “People will still get infected. People might still get hospitalized, but the level would be so low that we don’t think about it all the time and it doesn’t influence what we do.”

THE ONLY PEOPLE "THINKING ABOUT IT ALL THE TIME" ARE GOVERNMENT, MEDIA, AND THE PARANOID. HOSPITALS ARE FIRING NURSES AND DOCTORS SO IT CAN'T MEAN MUCH TO THEM.

“Look what other countries are doing now about adopting a booster campaign virtually for everybody,” he added.

NO COUNTRY NAMES. NO MENTION OF COUNTRIES CUTTING THE USE OF THE VACCINES (Japan, India, and others).

He acknowledged that there are different views on what is considered as having the CCP virus under control, commenting: “You could control it at 50,000 cases a day. To me, that’s not good control, and that’s not endemicity that I would accept. … I don’t want to sit back when we have 70,000 to 85,000 new infections a day and say: ‘Oh, well, we can’t do any better than that. Let’s live with that.’ Sorry, that’s not where we want to be.”

IN OTHER WORDS, UNTIL HE SAYS SO, WE'RE IN A PANDEMIC -- IGNORE YOUR OWN EYES.

He said booster shots can potentially increase antibodies to a protective level, although he pointed out that the CCP virus is “brand new,” and therefore, “we can’t predict.”

HE SAYS THE BOOSTER "CAN POTENTIALLY" -- LEAVING HIMSELF WIGGLE ROOM FOR WHEN THE TRUTH IS DISCOVERED. IF THE VIRUS IS SO NEW, HOW WAS A VACCINE DEVELOPED SO QUICKLY? WHERE ARE THE VACCINES FOR AIDS OR EBOLA? AND IF HE CAN'T PREDICT, WHY IS HE DOING SO MUCH PREDICTING?

Separately, Fauci warned that the vaccines’ waning immunity alongside the more transmissible Delta variant — representing nearly all cases in the United States— would be a “double whammy” that could affect “even the vaccinated people,” reported ABC News.

HE ADMITS THE VACCINE HE WAS TOUTING A YEAR AGO WAS USELESS. HE ALSO USES WORD-PLAY TO PROMOTE FEAR: "transmissible Delta variant". NOT DEADLIER. ALL VIRUSES BECOME MORE TRANSMISSIBLE AND LESS HARMFUL.

“You’re going to see breakthrough infections, even more so than we see now among the vaccinated,” Fauci said.

ONCE AGAIN POINTING OUT THE VACCINES DON'T WORK.

He also said that booster doses may become the standard for a “full” vaccination.

MORE ADMISSION THE VACCINES ARE WORTHLESS.

“I happen to believe as an immunologist and infectious disease person, that a third shot boost for an mRNA is likely—should be part of the actual standard regimen, where a booster isn’t a luxury; a booster isn’t an add on; and a booster is part of what the original regimen should be—so that when we look back on this, we’re going to see that boosters are essential for an optimal vaccine regimen,” Fauci said.

BUT HE WANTS YOU TO NEVER STOP TAKING SHOTS FOR LAST YEAR'S FLU. ALSO -- FAUCI NEVER PRACTICED MEDICINE. HE HAS ALWAYS BEEN A GOVERNMENT HACK. HIS WIFE ALSO WORKS IN GOVERNMENT: She is a nurse-bioethicists who is currently Chief of the Department of Bioethics at the National Institutes of Health (NIH) . In other words, a useless made-up profession which is perfect for concocting medical tyranny.

Fauci goes on to say:

Other countries, including Israel and Bahrain, have been offering boosters to a broad population. Citizens of both countries now risk losing their vaccination status granting them access to certain venues if they do not receive their booster doses.

ISRAEL ALSO HAS THE HIGHEST RATE OF VACCINATED SICK PEOPLE.

Last week, Pfizer asked the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) for emergency use authorization for booster shots of its COVID-19 vaccine for all adults. The FDA has yet to make a determination. Pfizer previously said that its COVID-19 vaccine efficacy drops over time and insisted that booster doses would be effective at dealing with new CCP virus variants.

MORE SHOTS WITHOUT LIABILITY. MORE SHOTS THAT DO NOTHING. BUT EVEN THE MEDIA CAN'T OVERCOME PEOPLE'S OWN OBSERVATIONS. THEREFORE, THEY ALL SPEAK OF IMMUNITY WANING IN A COUPLE OF MONTHS AS NORMAL. IT ISN'T.

In late October, the chairman of Moderna said that yearly COVID-19 vaccine boosters may be required in the future if the disease becomes endemic.

MODERNA AND PFIZER HAVE CONNECTIONS INSIDE OUR GOVERNMENT WHICH WILL PROVE DEADLY TO US.

Last edited:
There are vaccines for AIDS and EBOLA virus. They are REAL vaccines, not like the Covid Clot Shot. Many have never heard of them because they were never pushed, propagandized or folks lost their JOB over!! Despite the fact that AIDS and EBOLA are dangerous! The question is, why are the governments, media and propagandists pushing the Covid Clot Shot when they did not push the ones for Ebola virus and HIV?

From the WHO

Key facts
  • Ebola virus disease (EVD), formerly known as Ebola haemorrhagic fever, is a rare but severe, often fatal illness in humans.
  • The virus is transmitted to people from wild animals and spreads in the human population through human-to-human transmission.
  • The average EVD case fatality rate is around 50%. Case fatality rates have varied from 25% to 90% in past outbreaks.
  • Community engagement is key to successfully controlling outbreaks.

There are vaccines for AIDS and EBOLA virus. They are REAL vaccines, not like the Covid Clot Shot. Many have never heard of them because they were never pushed, propagandized or folks lost their JOB over!! Despite the fact that AIDS and EBOLA are dangerous! The question is, why are the governments, media and propagandists pushing the Covid Clot Shot when they did not push the ones for Ebola virus and HIV?

From the WHO

Key facts
  • Ebola virus disease (EVD), formerly known as Ebola haemorrhagic fever, is a rare but severe, often fatal illness in humans.
  • The virus is transmitted to people from wild animals and spreads in the human population through human-to-human transmission.
  • The average EVD case fatality rate is around 50%. Case fatality rates have varied from 25% to 90% in past outbreaks.
  • Community engagement is key to successfully controlling outbreaks.
Maybe aids and Ebola, while transmitable, are not airborne?

It was more rhetorical than anything really.

The point was with the supposed super-tech of mRNA having been around for many years, why do we have any viral diseases today?

If they can encounter a "novel" virus which stumps the medical world (St. Fauci included), but then produce hundreds of millions of doses of a vaccine within the year -- what about all the other viruses?

This is classic George Orwell, “The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.”

It was planned all along

That's the only thing that makes sense with this "vaccine". Developing it within months for a supposedly novel virus was never believable. And it never made sense to use mRNA technology. Tried-and-true attentuated virus technology would've been safer and effective.

There's a reason they used this sloppy, leaky vaccine. There's a reason it only produces one aspect of the virus. There's a reason it wanes quickly.

Whether they wear suits or gold chains, drug dealers are the same sociopaths. No money in healthy, unaddicted people.

Fauci.jpg

And yet you still want to believe the governments CDCs protocols and "studies"?
I don't believe anything unless its reproducible, and definitely believe what I see with my own eyes.
There is now data coming out regarding Pfizer's clinical trial and what a mess it was - data compromised, etc.
I don't believe any of us have all of the information. To think otherwise would be foolish.

I don't believe anything unless its reproducible, and definitely believe what I see with my own eyes.
There is now data coming out regarding Pfizer's clinical trial and what a mess it was - data compromised, etc.
I don't believe any of us have all of the information. To think otherwise would be foolish.
But your eyes are opening. . .

Latest posts

Back