The Current Situation Is Unsustainable

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1642543072068.jpeg

I've been watching Australia and just think this is where the Biden administration is trying to take us, along with most every other major countries governmentd. It's hard to believe that there are that many sheep in our country and apparently around the world. I have been seeing the outrage in the UK along with other countries. And yet we as a country has stayed silent?

Time to consider having a second sim card that one changes to before going through customs , that has stupid items on with dates from traveling , just a thought

It’s way past time to throw the power hungry OUT of office and take back our Rights and FREEDOMS!!! Compliance will only bring more collars around our necks until we are no different than the animals in the fields.

I wish the Founders had made Congress a two-year draft instead.

With what the biden Regime and NWO are doing, we might just get the chance to add that to the Constitution…after we fight our way out of tyranny and start to regroup as a Nation. For that reason alone is why I prep for more than my group. I want those who Love Freedom to survive and am willing to sacrifice to help attain that goal.

I hate to say it, but for the sake of everyone I will. White kids as well as older whites are being TARGETED! Do not doubt it. Every single day now I see more than a couple who have been killed or badly harmed. Please warn you kids as well as teens.

The fault of this death and violence lies directly on our government schools!!

I hate to say it, but for the sake of everyone I will. White kids as well as older whites are being TARGETED! Do not doubt it. Every single day now I see more than a couple who have been killed or badly harmed. Please warn you kids as well as teens.

The fault of this death and violence lies directly on our government schools!!

The Current Situation Is Unsustainable​

Says the thread starter. Well I think we all should have learned by now that the unsustainable can be sustained for many many years. I read the articles about how Kelloggs are promoting breakfast cereal for dinner, for those who can no longer afford even ground beef and chicken. Now I don't like to eat steak every night, who would, but it's still on my menu. And that's the real key to all this as I was saying to a friend I visited today.

He was bewailing the state of things and how he fears about the planet, and of course 'our' future prosperity. I said you'd do a lot better to take your focus off "the state of the world" and concentrate on the state of your own life. Let the world go to hell in a hand-basket, nothing can change that now, just secure your own finances and transport, your own energy and food supplies while you still can.

He's a typical working class man with a working wife, early sixties, no kids at home. That's a ton load of cash coming in every week I said, look at how you can divert a chunk of it into sustainable practices rather than modern worldly pursuits that will go away soon anyway. Dinners out twice a week and takeaway for breakfast and lunch? A new car for the wife every 4 years, stuffing extra into your private pension fund just so some faceless men in suits can steal it from you when you need it most. But alas he is deep in the Matrix and the wife is just a typical brainless consumer looking for the latest lounge to upgrade to, I left him in his ignorance after passing on a few ideas I know he'll ignore.

It was a nice drive back and I took a few dirt roads off the main road near home to give the 4x4 systems in my 2010 jap crossover a cycle, so to speak. I was amazed how the tall grass had grown right up and over the verge, making the roads seem a lot narrower and preventing me from laying down the power as I like. The local government simply can't afford to maintain them as they once did, just another sign of ongoing collapse but I'm keeping ahead of it. I was hungry, it was late in the afternoon and I hadn't eaten all day aside from a few biscuits. I toyed with the idea of fish and chips or chicken from a roadside but as always I waited till I got home and had a salad sandwich, much more nutritious. I must save thousands every year just avoiding that crap, and it is mostly just crap now. It's become a social or often quasi-social thing, going to a coffee shop or eatery to waste $25 while you visually 'connect' with other human consumers. I'd rather spend 20 minutes chatting with a neighbor.

My old samsung galaxy-5 phone was off for the whole trip in and back from the big town I visited, on briefly there but left in the car. I don't like to let the computer networks, government and it's police forces access to my every move. It's none of their business where I go and I don't want to get framed up as a future suspect just because I happened to be driving past a farm when someone gets themselves murdered. How could you explain these things to people who spend their lives in front of TV sets, who proudly keep the latest iphone on the coffee table before them? You can't. You just have to let them walk on to their own destruction, be it financial or emotional or whatever.

Let them stress but never show your full strengths, not even to the closest of friends because the closest of friends can easily turn into enemies, I have seen that more than once. People get resentful and jealous when they see others leaving them behind. And that's politics. Biden? Australia's prime Minister? They have left us far far behind and all this twaddle about "They should do this because we the people elected them..." is simply sour grapes, it gets you nowhere, it's just a a con game to keep you focused on things you are powerless over and the TV plays it up, the people feed on it. I see those politicians and corporate execs as simply the new landowners up in their castles on the hill and I want nothing to do with them at any level. I don't listen to them, vote for them, or feel bad towards them. I'm down the end of the far valley doing my own thing, I'm not waiting for them to fix the roads or fix the pensions or bring law and order. I spend my energies adjusting to the new reality because this unsustainable situation WILL come to an end with or without the efforts of other people and on that day I want to be as prepared as I can be. While having a lot of fun along the way of course :)

Latest posts

Back