The Current Situation Is Unsustainable

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

noboat1

Reaction score
It's been a little more than 10 months since Biden assumed office, and the damage to the country caused by his administration in such a short period of time is astonishing. Gas prices have risen about $1.50 per gallon, inflation is at 5% and Democrats want to print and spend another 3.5 TRILLION dollars which will only send it higher, thousands are pouring across the southern border with more coming, and food prices continue to rise. We're being warned of how expensive it's going to be this winter to heat our homes and thousands of Americans are being threatened with the loss or have lost their jobs because they refuse to take a MANDATED experimental vaccine that clearly doesn't work. And parents being classified as "domestic terrorist's" because they oppose CRT and transgenderism being taught to their children in public schools. This isn't the America I grew up in. I could go on and on but I think most Americans understand that the country is in very serious trouble and we've been put here by the people who live in the CESSPOOL of Washington DC, and this INSANITY in my opinion has been perpetuated by DESIGN.

In the past I was never serious about being prepared but I 'am now. I don't watch television news anymore since it's only a compilation of lies, I search for it on the internet since it's the only place you can find information about what's really going on. I started preparing by organizing my finances; I've developed a budget, started putting cash away, I've been buying silver bullion and began tracking food and gas prices. My next step is to develop an inventory of items I have on hand for basic survival and begin to acquire items I don't have.

I don't know what the future holds for us, I do know that the country is being controlled by people who hate it and hate the idea of free people who can think for themselves. And the only things they care about are MONEY, POWER, and CONTROL over every aspect of our lives. Any rational thinking person realizes that we cannot survive 3 more years of this. It's very clear that Biden is catering to the far left wing of the Democrat party, his "Build Back Better" is nothing more than code for the globalist's wet dream of a "great reset". I'll keep coming to sites like this since these are the only places I can connect with REAL people to find out what's really going on. This situation is only going to get worse and a lot of people are going to be caught in a living hell, good luck my friends.

This destruction of our country and the world is being done on purpose. Don’t believe me? Check out the open plans on the World Economic Forum. Or the videos of Klaus Schwab. They very much intend to TAKE everything worldwide. The message they give is “you will own NOTHING and be happy about it”. In addition to that “you will love not eating meat, but tasty bugs or manmade faux meat”. It’s so outrageous it is hard to accept…but after numerous videos of them talking about the same thing, there is no denying it. STAND UP NOW or have ZERO FREEDOMS in a few short years. The Great Reset is real.

@noboat1 For news sources on TV I watch OAN and Newsmax only along with my local news which they are one of those alphabet channels, but I can get to keep up with what is going on locally and I have my "favorite" local channel out of the 2 we get. I still do not agree 100% with Newsmax. On the internet, my main news source is Gateway Pundit and Censored News, since they have many news sources at 1 place, but again do not agree with all listed, but for the majority is good. . Sad the "Mainstream" now just wants to push their agenda that seems to be in line with the Great Reset.

Good luck with your prepping. It's a crash course for many right now. I feel sorry for the ones who are not prepared for what we may be seeing down the road. Inflation is going to be outrageous. I can only hope many have stocked and then started planting a garden to replenish and preserve. Meat is going to go sky high IF this infrastructure bill ever passes with the taxes per animal takes effect. If you haven't seen it, look into it. . . $6400 per dairy cow, $2600 per beef cattle head, $500 per pig. Yes, this is in my head since we have ALL and multiples so my tax bill could actually be what I make in as year depending. I didn't see a goat listing, but I do have 36 right now, but going into "goat season", which means I have multiple Mommas about to give birth.

@noboat1 For news sources on TV I watch OAN and Newsmax only along with my local news which they are one of those alphabet channels, but I can get to keep up with what is going on locally and I have my "favorite" local channel out of the 2 we get. I still do not agree 100% with Newsmax. On the internet, my main news source is Gateway Pundit and Censored News, since they have many news sources at 1 place, but again do not agree with all listed, but for the majority is good. . Sad the "Mainstream" now just wants to push their agenda that seems to be in line with the Great Reset.

Good luck with your prepping. It's a crash course for many right now. I feel sorry for the ones who are not prepared for what we may be seeing down the road. Inflation is going to be outrageous. I can only hope many have stocked and then started planting a garden to replenish and preserve. Meat is going to go sky high IF this infrastructure bill ever passes with the taxes per animal takes effect. If you haven't seen it, look into it. . . $6400 per dairy cow, $2600 per beef cattle head, $500 per pig. Yes, this is in my head since we have ALL and multiples so my tax bill could actually be what I make in as year depending. I didn't see a goat listing, but I do have 36 right now, but going into "goat season", which means I have multiple Mommas about to give birth.

https://amgreatness.com/2021/10/27/is-this-the-end-of-the-republic/
Good luck to you as well, we're living in very scary times. What's even scarier is peoples willingness to sit back and accept what's happening to our country, I'll never understand it. The link I've included is to an article I just read at American Greatness, it spells out perfectly what's happening and those responsible. I hope you'll give it a read and share it. Like you I do watch Newsmax and Oan, I also browse the internet for news and out of all of it try to get some idea of the truth. The Great Reset is real and not many know anything about it, it's not about making anything better for anybody. It's about absolute power and control over the masses. Keep and eye out for anything called "Central Bank Digital Currency", if they manage to get this through it's game over. Stay well.

Wish I could disagree with your assertions, but I can’t. We are in deep trouble as a nation. Our children and grandchildren will not be free unless we act.

That said, you must work hard on preparing now or you will not make it. The supply chain is breaking. If you don’t have a garden, get everything needed now for preparing the soil for planting. Buy seeds now…bulk organic potatoes from the store, large plastic containers for planting inside if need be…fertilizers and tools. Have you gardened before? Knowing what is going to happen does you no good unless you are prepared.

It's not only in the USA like this.... seems the problems are the same in the western hemisphere
Henry Kissinger: Control Food, Energy & $
Posted by admin on Monday, March 27, 2017

Henry Kissinger Money Quote saying in 1974 that people are dependent on food and energy and that money provides power over both. Henry Kissinger said:

Who controls the food supply controls the people; who controls the energy can control whole continents; who controls money can control the world Quote

“Who controls the food supply controls the people; who controls the energy can control whole continents; who controls money can control the world” — Henry Kissinger

We the People would STILL hold the power. Why? Because if we are strong enough to not participate, their system goes belly up! By forming trading groups of our own for growing vegetables and raising meat animals…and making many other things, we will cause their system to crash pretty darn fast! THEY NEED US! Never forget that.

It's been a little more than 10 months since Biden assumed office, and the damage to the country caused by his administration in such a short period of time is astonishing. Gas prices have risen about $1.50 per gallon, inflation is at 5% and Democrats want to print and spend another 3.5 TRILLION dollars which will only send it higher, thousands are pouring across the southern border with more coming, and food prices continue to rise. We're being warned of how expensive it's going to be this winter to heat our homes and thousands of Americans are being threatened with the loss or have lost their jobs because they refuse to take a MANDATED experimental vaccine that clearly doesn't work. And parents being classified as "domestic terrorist's" because they oppose CRT and transgenderism being taught to their children in public schools. This isn't the America I grew up in. I could go on and on but I think most Americans understand that the country is in very serious trouble and we've been put here by the people who live in the CESSPOOL of Washington DC, and this INSANITY in my opinion has been perpetuated by DESIGN.

In the past I was never serious about being prepared but I 'am now. I don't watch television news anymore since it's only a compilation of lies, I search for it on the internet since it's the only place you can find information about what's really going on. I started preparing by organizing my finances; I've developed a budget, started putting cash away, I've been buying silver bullion and began tracking food and gas prices. My next step is to develop an inventory of items I have on hand for basic survival and begin to acquire items I don't have.

I don't know what the future holds for us, I do know that the country is being controlled by people who hate it and hate the idea of free people who can think for themselves. And the only things they care about are MONEY, POWER, and CONTROL over every aspect of our lives. Any rational thinking person realizes that we cannot survive 3 more years of this. It's very clear that Biden is catering to the far left wing of the Democrat party, his "Build Back Better" is nothing more than code for the globalist's wet dream of a "great reset". I'll keep coming to sites like this since these are the only places I can connect with REAL people to find out what's really going on. This situation is only going to get worse and a lot of people are going to be caught in a living hell, good luck my friends.
This is another good read folks, share it if you agree.

https://twelveround.com/blog/serious-men

Great read and very informative! I had never heard of Michael Yon, but checked out some of what he writes. There is no doubt this military man KNOWS what is happening to our country!

Excerpt…

”We are under attack. That is my paradigm. Under my paradigm, we will go into civil war, and The Beast will make a naked stab at genocide. The Beast is laying genocide traps everywhere. And those tech giant owners -- if they think they will be running the show, they are fools. The Beast will use them up and finally show them that real power flows out of the barrel of a gun. The Beast will take their companies and their lives.”

Wow, you have 36 goats! That’s a full time job right there….

And those tech giant owners -- if they think they will be running the show, they are fools. The Beast will use them up and finally show them that real power flows out of the barrel of a gun. The Beast will take their companies and their lives.”

Take heed to what has happened to Jack Ma and other Chinese billionaires that built the Chinese economy into what it is today. They served their purpose and then were cast aside like yesterday's trash, all their assets nationalized and left with nothing.

This destruction of our country and the world is being done on purpose. Don’t believe me?

Oh I believe you, he who controls the currency, controls the nation, and when U.S. Federal Reserve Chairman Alan Greenspan received an honorary knighthood from Queen Elizabeth II it was obvious he wasn't working for the American people all those years pushing debt.

The US has been nothing more than a tool of the European elites for 100 years, and now that's it's a dried out husk it's being tosses on the garbage pile. Unfortunately the average american can't see past the declaration of independence and the founding fathers to see this reality. They run up their flags over their homeless camps in a twisted parody, proud of the fact they live in a nation that has driven them into poverty.

The peoples of Ancient Rome were much more savvy, they knew that all politicians were corrupt and had no illusions. Mind you they never had to deal with the 24/7 TV propaganda and Lies that modern Americans feed on daily. A great circus of drivel that keeps them rooted in their armchairs chanting "It's almost time, it's almost time" It was time 100 years ago, it's far too late now.
Get out if you can.

Take heed to what has happened to Jack Ma and other Chinese billionaires that built the Chinese economy into what it is today. They served their purpose and then were cast aside like yesterday's trash, all their assets nationalized and left with nothing.

Americans Are Investing More in China—and They Don’t Even Know It

... In 2019, nearly $400 billion of new foreign investment into Chinese equities was driven by changes in allocations within benchmark indexes, with American investors accounting for more than a third of these massive portfolio flows.

https://foreignpolicy.com/2020/01/1...ina-emerging-markets-united-states-trade-war/
August 3, 2021
US Pension Funds Lost $400 Billion on China Investments in July
https://californiaglobe.com/fr/us-pension-funds-lost-400-billion-on-china-investments-in-july/
You're being looted, your pensions are fictions.

Beware people, once it all crashes, all your SS, pensions, bank cash, stock market papers, paper gold and silver EVERYTHING will stop,cease and desist to exist...you will not be able to shop, buy, sell or exchange anything of value without THEM knowing about it, all exchanges will be digital, electronic and controllable. You will try to wire someone money and it will disappear. You will try to pick up money and the machine will say no. You will want to buy something and someone will tell you that you cannot afford to pay for it in one day, you need to save your daily allowance for a few weeks so you have enough and THEN the price has changed or it has already been sold to someone else who started saving a week before you did and had the cash or electronic money faster than you.........................................material things, food, clothes, shoes, seeds, tools, solar lights and rechargeable batteries which you will need are the only priorities at the moment where you can still do what you want with the "money" you have at your disposal...live free, Gary

Latest posts

Back