Prepper & Survivalism Forum

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

GeorgiaPeachie

A True Doomsday Prepper
Reaction score

Danil54grl

Top Poster
Reaction score
I've been watching Australia and just think this is where the Biden administration is trying to take us, along with most every other major countries governmentd. It's hard to believe that there are that many sheep in our country and apparently around the world. I have been seeing the outrage in the UK along with other countries. And yet we as a country has stayed silent?

Proud Prepper

A True Doomsday Prepper
Administrator
Global Moderator
Reaction score

GeorgiaPeachie

A True Doomsday Prepper
Reaction score
Time to consider having a second sim card that one changes to before going through customs , that has stupid items on with dates from traveling , just a thought
It’s way past time to throw the power hungry OUT of office and take back our Rights and FREEDOMS!!! Compliance will only bring more collars around our necks until we are no different than the animals in the fields.

GeorgiaPeachie

A True Doomsday Prepper
Reaction score
I wish the Founders had made Congress a two-year draft instead.
With what the biden Regime and NWO are doing, we might just get the chance to add that to the Constitution…after we fight our way out of tyranny and start to regroup as a Nation. For that reason alone is why I prep for more than my group. I want those who Love Freedom to survive and am willing to sacrifice to help attain that goal.

GaRp58

A True Doomsday Prepper
Reaction score
No politician needs more than 5 years to get something done and get the hell out of the way for new ideas. Too much elbow rubbing and private parties to make the road more rocky than it needs to be. Get out, get a real job and start paying taxes again.

Latest posts