The Coming Civil War

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am not trying to twist your words at all GG. We now have an illegitament President in the White House. He was NOT legitimately voted in. If YOU do not see that one, sorry. Biden has been building walls around him starting with his inauguration. The MSM used to be behind him but after a year now, they are even caving.

Just imagine what the left would be saying and doing IF Trump has constructed a concrete wall around the White House!!! Remember when he was taken to the bunker under the WH and they made fun of him for weeks!

now about this wall,,,,, I have always thought that security at the White House was more than a little LAX
WELL SHUT MY MOUTH!! If the wall down in the south of the US could keep the unwanted OUT...maybe the wall in DC could keep the unwanted IN!!
Just turn the doors into gates, lock them all in until they resign, quit or just admit they WERE WRONG and let the real POTUS go back home......

Again, this exercise has been going on since 1974. Every Special Forces Soldier since then has gone through it. There are articles about it every year.

For sure, my brother was SF and his group did three world wide news making missions. I have read many stories where our troops have taken over small towns for training. I was posting to show they do, and that it is not from some radical little "tabloid news" like the Enquirer.

most people don't realize the significance of the recent SCOTUS ruling >>>> HUGE HUGE HUGE blow to the DNC control of the country - the companies that they under their thumb are free again - no more employee firing or dictator hardships for the non-compliant >>> some companies have sent out appeals to the fired to come back to work this week ....

what the DNC tries next should be damn interesting - got to get these people under control - they'll think they actually have some rights & freedom to choose >>> some are thinking they'll go whole hog and everything into the pot for one last big bet - MARTIAL LAW backed up by FED troops, LEOs and hired mercenaries ....

Salt Lake City newspaper editorial this week actually demanded the UT governor use UT NG troops to start hauling people out of their homes and trucking them to Covid camps

Salt Lake City newspaper editorial this week actually demanded the UT governor use UT NG troops to start hauling people out of their homes and trucking them to Covid camps

I wish more people realized that the enemy's bases of operation are campuses and media outlets.

Always interesting that they can say whatever outrageous thing they want, but normal people get "canceled". Communism promised to use our freedoms against us.

But the fact is, Communists don't get free speech -- they never did. We were tricked into believing they have rights because they're on American soil. They don't.

Last edited:
Honestly, I think the reason conservative, America loving cops and soldiers are leaving, is so it will be easier to know the enemy. If CW broke out, many like me would be very hesitant to fight the very people we have supported our entire lives, but knowing they are ALL jackboots would make it VERY easy. How are these people going to go after someone in their home, when the neighbors on the other side of the street are shooting at them too? Where do they take cover?

They are putting woke leadership in everywhere. The good guys are leaving.

35 officers, staff out at Fargo Police, many citing toxic work environment, low morale (msn.com)

FARGO, N.D. (Valley News Live) - In less than two years, dozens of Fargo Police officers and civilian staff have walked away from the job and many of them say the toxic, ‘dictatorship-like’ work environment is to blame.

Exit interviews obtained by Valley News Live show since FPD Chief David Zibolski took office in Oct. 2020, 35 members of the department have resigned, with many of them citing issues with Zibolski and his leadership. One person wrote, ‘The Fargo Police Department is in crisis, and Chief Zibolski will not admit it.’

Several sources close to the department say at least three more staff members placed their resignations into Fargo Police on Friday, Jan. 14.

Seven more employees retired in that timeframe, which many within the department say ‘would have never happened’ had the work environment and leadership not changed ‘for the worst.’

“Chief Zibolski believed that the FPD were a bunch of bumpkins and that he was here to ‘fix’ us,” one former officer wrote.

Many officers likened Zibolski’s type of leadership to that of previous Fargo Police Chief Keith Ternes which could “be summed up as a ‘Do as I say, not as I do,’ mentality.”

“I do not hate the Fargo Police Department. But I do hate the toxic environment that exists within it,” a former officer wrote.

That means two things: they intend to weaponize against citizens, and the citizens now have the responsibility for policing back in their hands.

The police are hired to perform a function. If they don't perform it, they don't get to go off on their own missions as a private army and at taxpayer expense.

Latest posts

Back