Quantcast

The Coming Civil War

Doomsday Prepper Forums - The Number One Prepper Site

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

Brent S

Top Poster
Reaction score
Nope. One side supports America with American beliefs. Your side are communists working their hardest to destroy America. Also known as "Traitors".

Sure, have any opinion you want. The issue arises when your opinion is working to override my Rights. To destroy our nation. Why would I have empathy for someone who is trying their best to destroy me, my family, and my nation? Let me turn this around. I would have the same respect for those who do battle with democrat commies as I do for our soldiers who fought in WW2. It's the same battle, just domestic vs foreign. So get off your high horse.
Did Obama destroy our nation, no. Did trump destroy it, no. Luckily the president dosent have total power to do that by himself. He can do damage, but there are checks and balances luckily. Anyone that supports Biden isn’t destroying our country, just your single minded vision of what it should be.

Rellgar

A True Doomsday Prepper
Administrator
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Did Obama destroy our nation, no. Did trump destroy it, no. Luckily the president dosent have total power to do that by himself. He can do damage, but there are checks and balances luckily. Anyone that supports Biden isn’t destroying our country, just your single minded vision of what it should be.
I sure hope when the shooting starts, you don't go shouting your communist appeasments. Its not just about Trump or any other President. Its about a deep state of communist democrats that has setup a fraudulent voting system and taken control of the media to destroy our repersentative Constitutional Republic. Now do you get it?