The Coming Civil War

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
BTW, stopped in chinamart today. The guns are back out. There were under 10 boxes of ammo. But they were out...
They never took them off the shelves here in Georgia. I stopped buying from them when they stopped selling pistol ammo ammo .223. I will need to go by there and see what they have and if they are price gouging like everybody else? Academy Sports is the Only place around that I know of that Has Not started price gouging! My Brother picked up a new S&W and got a box of 9mm, 150rds for $32.99! People have started camping out in front of the store at 4-5am on Mon., Wed. and Fri. when they get there ammo shipments in and have a 3 box limit and they don't open until 9am. Guess I will be camping out next Monday! they are also the only ones I know of around here that carry 30carbine. Even online places are gouging!

I took a little over 400 rounds of 9mm to my daughter last week up in North Carolina, and we went to an indoor range with the son in law. I expected them to be super busy on Saturday but they were having problems staying in business because of the ammo shortage. They had ammo for people using the range only, but it was sky high, and nobody was able to get ammo anywhere else.
I asked how long the range sessions were and the guy said "don't worry we aren't going to kick you out."
Tomorrow I will check out a couple of places here that had ammo back during the Obama shortages.

I took a little over 400 rounds of 9mm to my daughter last week up in North Carolina, and we went to an indoor range with the son in law. I expected them to be super busy on Saturday but they were having problems staying in business because of the ammo shortage. They had ammo for people using the range only, but it was sky high, and nobody was able to get ammo anywhere else.
I asked how long the range sessions were and the guy said "don't worry we aren't going to kick you out."
Tomorrow I will check out a couple of places here that had ammo back during the Obama shortages.
Ranges around here, or at least the 3 I have ever gone to, are selling Atlanta Ammo reloads for range use only. The 1 range I now visit doesn't charge much for the ammo, a little higher than normal but no shortages. It cost $12.50 per lane and you can stay from opening to closing if you want to, that's there normal price for that also. Nice to walk in with boo coo of guns and blast away and not worry about having to leave in a couple hours. I can take my time, adjust what I need to, when I need to and keep the feel of them so it is still natural feeling on each gun.

I have to take my daughter to the range Sunday morning. As her new position dictates, she is leaving for a client deer hunt on the 30th. She has never hunted before (she will have a guide with her) and I bought her a new .308 for the hunt. She has been trained on an AR15, but this is a Savage Junior model .308 bolt action, so we have to get a little training in before she heads out.

My baby girl was promoted to VP of an 1100 person engineering firm. The youngest VP in their history (37 y.o.) and the FIRST woman VP of the Land Development Division (the bread and butter division that is their primary work.. OK enough of the proud dad BS.) I loaded some low recoil rounds and sighted it in with that ammo. Very interested on how she handles her first rifle that is not recoilless. I have to teach her that a sling isn't just used to carry the rifle as well. I wish I had more time with her before the hunt........We will see, she has been an overachiever her whole life, so a white tail on the first hunt may not be out of the question.

I went to one of the places where I figured they still had ammo and they did. A box of 50 Federal American Eagle 9mm (which is what I was looking for) was $35. Limit one box per customer per day. It's a small place and they know most of their customers. They still have powder, primers and reloading bullets in stock but the owner said it is getting extremely difficult to resupply. Once his 9mm stock is gone he probably won't be able to get any more. He was well stocked not too long ago which is why he hasn't run out yet. Plus, not many people know about the place.

It is disgusting how there is so much hatred for ‘the other side’ here and across the country. Aren’t we all americans? Isn’t living in a free country supposed to be free to have opinions other than yours? The talk of joyfully shooting the ‘others’ is truly repulsive and shows a serious lack of empathy and intelligence.

So the coming civil war is against deer?

Didnt you know? the Founding Fathers were extremely worried about a deer uprising. That's why we have the Second Amendment. At least that's what CNN says and they are never wrong. And also it is why we shouldn't be allowed anything more modern than a Brown Bess musket. Deer warfare capability has not advanced in the last 200 years so having high capacity magazines is pointless

To correct your flawed paradigm, which I'm sure will fall on blind eyes, yes, you can be middle of the road, and on the fence. You're own experiences are from a certain, broken perspective that fails to be opened minded from other peoples' experiences and life choices. This is, inherently wrong and evil in it's very blindness. It fails from the "walk a mile in one's shoes" perspective and incites ignorance and intolerance, which then lead to war and violence. You, and people like you, accuse others of the very moral short comings you, yourself, are guilty of. Taking a more middle ground to view both perspectives and draw conclusions is a sign of superior intelligence and compassion as well as heightened perspective. As I like to say, when you sit on the fence, you can see the dog shit in both yards on either side of you.

As far as your points;

1. I absolutely can be in the middle of something such as abortion. I choose not to way in against or for abortion as I'm a white male and abortion does not affect me. I'm sure you're scoffing at that, but it's because you've already made up your mind, one way or the other, and have no capability of viewing things otherwise. It's the same as a dog pondering why a puddle is wet when they were sure it was dry. The dog is vexed and confused, but the water is still wet.
2. I can be middle of politics by being bi-partisan, or simply not choosing to vote straight ticket and instead weigh each topic and issue from my own moral and intellectual level.....not based on what my 'party' tells me to choose.
3. I am in the middle of life...and have many friends and allies based on acceptance of both sides, and others. I have very close friends on the right, and I have close friends on the left, and I have close friends who are libertarian, and I have close friends who are liberal and close friends who are very conservative. I have these friends because I am middle and I do not accept them based on politics or unfounded, flawed religious standpoints, but, instead, based on what brings us together on common ground. I am very much not alone.
4. I'm not blue, nor red, nor 'brown'. I am white, neutral, and, like the statue of Justice, blind as I weigh facts and reality. I weigh issues impartially, as I stated above. I do not have to choose a 'side' to make a decision, as infuriating as that makes someone like you and what you're missing is the difference between a side and a decision. Being that I'm not on a 'red or blue' side, I can fight against the opposing side I find to be flawed, treasonous, and unconstitutional, and I can judge that position free of dogmatic view points from one side or the other. That provides me far more freedom than your indoctorinated methodologies.
5. I think I've made myself clear regarding colors, Gary, and my freedoms are my own, without fear or guided misperceptions, or blind faith to an unjust cause.

I am middle, and balanced...it's the superior stance to take in this political environment, but since this stance isn't 'your' stance, you'll outright reject it and view it as 'evil' or me as 'enemy'. That's fine, I'm here to provide balance against the likes of you, and others ignorant enough to believe this is a war against sides.

-Lee (My real name).
Very well stated.

i-support-the-right-to-arm-bears.jpg

It is disgusting how there is so much hatred for ‘the other side’ here and across the country. Aren’t we all americans? Isn’t living in a free country supposed to be free to have opinions other than yours? The talk of joyfully shooting the ‘others’ is truly repulsive and shows a serious lack of empathy and intelligence.
I have no intentions of getting involved unless it spills into my yard,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

It is disgusting how there is so much hatred for ‘the other side’ here and across the country. Aren’t we all americans?
Nope. One side supports America with American beliefs. Your side are communists working their hardest to destroy America. Also known as "Traitors".

Isn’t living in a free country supposed to be free to have opinions other than yours? The talk of joyfully shooting the ‘others’ is truly repulsive and shows a serious lack of empathy and intelligence.
Sure, have any opinion you want. The issue arises when your opinion is working to override my Rights. To destroy our nation. Why would I have empathy for someone who is trying their best to destroy me, my family, and my nation? Let me turn this around. I would have the same respect for those who do battle with democrat commies as I do for our soldiers who fought in WW2. It's the same battle, just domestic vs foreign. So get off your high horse.

I have no intentions of getting involved unless it spills into my yard,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
I am on board with that idea. I’m not joining anyone’s cause or campaign, but when someone is threatening me or my loved ones then I can be a pretty determined adversary.

Latest posts

Back