The Bullet Proof Home

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Silent Bob

God Like
Reaction score
Here is a good book on home security and how to improve your home. Ebook version

Attachments

• TheBulletProofHome.pdf
    1.3 MB · Views: 35
Here is a good book on home security and how to improve your home. Ebook version
I just got thru about thirty pages and have enjoyed it thoroughly. I'm looking cowards to finishing it. You keep coming up with great info to share with us bob! Thanks, BrentBrent

I just got thru about thirty pages and have enjoyed it thoroughly. I'm looking cowards to finishing it. You keep coming up with great info to share with us bob! Thanks, BrentBrent

Not a problem Brent. Now that school is over, summer break is here, I can look more carefully on my computer to see what has been posted and what has not. Trying to help build the library at the same time and help everyone with their own prep library. I have a hard time-remembering what everyone likes, so instead of sending personal PM's with the attachments, elected to just place it all here. Thanks for the kudo's friend! Sent you a PM.

Yeah thanks for all these files Bob, I don't answer to all the threads but am downloading most of them.

Yeah thanks for all these files Bob, I don't answer to all the threads but am downloading most of them.

No problem, I don't expect anyone to write to them, unless they feel like to clarify it, have problems downloading something or have something to add. Which I enjoy hearing from people, never hurts to learn a new angle.

Hope all is well in Australia.

We don't get much as a rule, none at all last year IIRC, average of 900mm per year which isn't too bad but there are no permanent water courses in the area.

And I was already nervous about having to stay here. I sure wish my truck was big enough to pull a tiny house. I did think about putting pungi sticks around my perimeter and in this neighborhood, I could probably get away with burglar bars on the windows if I could afford them. And then there's just me and a 12 guage. Not good odds.

And I was already nervous about having to stay here. I sure wish my truck was big enough to pull a tiny house. I did think about putting pungi sticks around my perimeter and in this neighborhood, I could probably get away with burglar bars on the windows if I could afford them. And then there's just me and a 12 guage. Not good odds.
Somehow I get the impression that you with a 12 ga can do a better job of protecting yourself than most.

LW...Check your local Walmart out, they should have some of the PDX1 12 gauge rounds. I have bought about 20 boxes of them, I know they are a bit pricey rather than the OO buck, but from my test firings, I am shredding the crap out of anything in its way. If the slug doesn't get the person, the buck that is behind it, will at least wing them, enough time for you to chamber another one and finish the deal.

LW...Check your local Walmart out, they should have some of the PDX1 12 gauge rounds. I have bought about 20 boxes of them, I know they are a bit pricey rather than the OO buck, but from my test firings, I am shredding the crap out of anything in its way. If the slug doesn't get the person, the buck that is behind it, will at least wing them, enough time for you to chamber another one and finish the deal.
I'm tempted to take a picture of my neighborhood to share. Example, at least once in recent memory there were more than 20 drug arrests in one weekend within 1/2 mile of my house. I really wish my truck was strong enough to pull a tiny house. I could build one of those pretty quickly and get out of here.
My property would definitely be on the "haves" list as it's one of the nicest properties in this area. There's no way I can disguise the fact that my house is only 3 years old and everyone else's is over 40 yrs old. One positive is that I am on the outer edge of the neighborhood and could easily drive right out of here onto little used backroads or the highway if necessary. And it's only a mile walk to heavily wooded areas if I had to walk or run for it.

had to check if someone is selling that pdx1 in Fin,guess what ladys and gentlemen....nope and getting a permit to order those abroad after this weekend seems like winning in lottery,we had 4 incidents involving firearms in two days and if your lawenforcement agencies get jumpy over shootings,don't dare to think abt mine here

that pdx1 round,is it new on the market??

I started buying them earlier this year. They also
that pdx1 round,is it new on the market??

Winchester has been putting out their line of defender products. I started buying the 12 gauge PDX1's, because I had been mixing up my load with a OO buck, than slug, then OO buck. With the PDX1 round, I get it all in there. Once I found them, I started finding out that Winchester had some 45 cal and 9mm Defender hollow points, so been scooping them up when they either hit Walmart or Academy Sports...bought a few online, but I found Walmart's to be a bit cheaper and I didn't have to pay shipping. Same goes for the 308 and 30-06 for rifles. Also they have a XP3 product, that I've started to purchase, but haven't fired any 308rounds, so can't comment on them yet.

I've ran the 12 guage PDX1 through some different scenarios and each time was very surprised by its capabilities. I know this should be down in the weapons and firearm forum, but just wanted to offer LW, some ideas for her 12 gauge. Didn't mean to hijack this thread on guns. Sorry guys..

I'll be on the lookout if I find those rounds here,thanks for the intel Bob :)

I know this should be down in the weapons and firearm forum, but just wanted to offer LW, some ideas for her 12 gauge. Didn't mean to hijack this thread on guns. Sorry guys..

It's not mine. It's a loaner so I'll feel a little safer here and came with birdshot.

Latest posts

Back