Helpful Info. The Bad Batch

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

toexist

God Like
Banned
Reaction score

I'm really into cinema that has an apocalyptic aesthetic/narrative. Recently I got to see The Bad Batch. Now it doesn't have the most intricate plot however it is visually quite impressive and for this reason alone....i recommend.

#SHTFcinema

#Apocalyptic

Last edited:
I can't see the video where I'm at yet, but looks like Jason Momoa. That guy is so damned huge. (and he can drink like nobody's business!) When my wife got a pic with him, the top of her head was even with his shoulders...lol. Interesting tidbit, Ian Somerhalder (the guy on my wife's shirt), is actually one of Jason's good drinking buddies! (Vampire Diaries and Lost fans may recognize him)

View media item 94
B9.jpg

Last edited:
I can't see the video where I'm at yet, but looks like Jason Momoa. That guy is so damned huge. (and he can drink like nobody's business!) When my wife got a pic with him, the top of her head was even with his shoulders...lol.

Yea he is pretty badass. He is also apparently a professional knife thrower in real life. You should watch trailer when u get chance...pretty cool film as far as SHTF is concerned.

Added pic for fun. And wow, doesn't even come up to his shoulders, hehe. Dude is tall. I actually saw two women faint when he walked by once, at a convention, lol.

Added pic for fun. And wow, doesn't even come up to his shoulders, hehe. Dude is tall. I actually saw two women faint when he walked by once, at a convention, lol.

I can't see pic.

Posted from this site's media gallery, so I'm at a loss then...unless a time issue.

Posted from this site's media gallery, so I'm at a loss then...unless a time issue.

FF-Abraham.JPG

B9.JPG

You have to upload direct...here you go. I just re-uploaded them from your albums for you. Cool pics.

Last edited:
I must be missing something. You mean taking the URL from the gallery, and then using that? (this is why I used to always use the other method, lol)

I must be missing something. You mean taking the URL from the gallery, and then using that? (this is why I used to always use the other method, lol)

I just went to your albums via your profile...downloaded off of there...then reuploaded files.

that's where I'm not seeing....an upload option. All I see if you want to put a pic in your post, is either the picture option (requiring an URL), or Media Gallery Embed. Don't see anywhere to just upload a pic to a post from your computer.

I've got lots more Walking Dead pics to share, but so far, process is eluding me here. We need a tutorial for us older farts. And I'm a damn tech dude. What gives?

that's where I'm not seeing....an upload option. All I see if you want to put a pic in your post, is either the picture option (requiring an URL), or Media Gallery Embed. Don't see anywhere to just upload a pic to a post from your computer.

I've got lots more Walking Dead pics to share, but so far, process is eluding me here. We need a tutorial for us older farts. And I'm a damn tech dude. What gives?

You don't see Upload File tab?

Click Upload File...

Click Choose File...

Click Documents/Photos/etc.

It might vary depending on device being used.

Nope. On a PC.
Bold, Italic, Underline, Text Color, Font Size, Font Family, Link, Unlink, Alignment, Unordered List, Ordered List, Outdent, Indent, Smilies, Image, Media, Insert, Remove Formatting, Use BB Code Editor, Media Gallery Embed, Drafts, Undo, Redo....

That's all of 'em.

EDIT: Nevermind, it's in the Media Gallery Embed, so tab within that. Intuitive...(not) LOL

Latest posts

Back