Must Read The Baby Killers are under investigation

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MaterielGeneral

Reaction score
My phone Fox News ap just popped open with "Planned Parenthood under investigation by Justice Department over sale of fetal tissue".

All I have to say is thank you God and thank you President Trump. If you disagree then I suggest you watch some abortion videos on YouTube if they are still there. Seeing those babies some people call fetus's squirm around when they are in agony, but hey they don't feel pain do they.

Anyone that participates in or supports abortion is guilty of Child murder . Despite all the arguments nearly all unborn Babies that are killed by the abortion industry are killed for convenience of a selfish Parent or parents . Planned parenthood is the biggest provider of systemic muder in this vile industry .

I used to have an open mind and couldn't really care as long as the women wasn't to far along and it wasn't performed with Taxes that our citizens paid some of them people very against their religious beliefs and morals.

One day I was bored so I was watching YouTube and came across an abortion testimony video that led to another and another. Several by previous workers of Planned Parenthood. The ones that shook me were the secret videos of freshly aborted babies of all sizes. They all were moving their arms around in death throws. They didn't have mouths fully developed or I promise you, you could have heard them screaming mommy help me.

I am firmly against abortion now. If I ever hear about a female planning an abortion I will call her out. I will challenge her to look at these videos and if she wont I will call her a coward. The videos that referenced Planned Parenthood always stated it was about the money. They could careless about the women's health. They would be ready to start the procedure and then interrupt it with a lame excuse to try to get more money

Planned Parenthood offers service other than abortion but abortion is the bread winner. It always comes back to taking that life. Here's an FYI, Margaret Singer the creater was racist. She wanted to exterminate the black race and abortion was the tool that she was promoting.

I challenge you the reader to look at some of this(videos) and then share it to others. I don't think enough women really know what takes place.

This one is by an ex worker

My phone Fox News ap just popped open with "Planned Parenthood under investigation by Justice Department over sale of fetal tissue".

All I have to say is thank you God and thank you President Trump. If you disagree then I suggest you watch some abortion videos on YouTube if they are still there. Seeing those babies some people call fetus's squirm around when they are in agony, but hey they don't feel pain do they.

Personally I bdlieve the choice must lay with BOTH parents when terminations are involved, but thats not why I posted, Did you know Placenta and other birth bi products are used in Oley moisturing creams

Personally I bdlieve the choice must lay with BOTH parents when terminations are involved, but thats not why I posted, Did you know Placenta and other birth bi products are used in Oley moisturing creams
There’s a disgusting thought! My only problem with banning abortion is with how many unwanted children that are abandoned in the world. People starve to death every day, and many are children. When we devise a plan, and fund it from all the anti abortion activists, to feed and support all the people we currently have, then I might get on board to save everyone.

For the record here, I personally don’t like abortion either. I just can’t see saving every premature crack addicted baby by being in intensive care for months, just to have the mother abandon it. All funded by the taxpayer, and then she gets pregnant again six months later. It is a really sad state

There’s a disgusting thought! My only problem with banning abortion is with how many unwanted children that are abandoned in the world. People starve to death every day, and many are children. When we devise a plan, and fund it from all the anti abortion activists, to feed and support all the people we currently have, then I might get on board to save everyone.

I have friends who have worked for decades in the Aid industry and they report from places like Ethiopia, Sudan, Mexico, Peru, Zimbabwe, etc in two examples (1) war ravaged area for over 8 years (2) Massive prolonged drought in other area millions starving no food grown etc but as soon as AID was delivered they started having babies again, many would starve to death, a few years later more war and drought so more aid comes and again more babies born. Inevitably the media rolls out TV footage of starving malnutrioned kids , parents and catholic priests plus assorted lefties demanding we give even more aid, and so it continues. I dont agree with abortion as a means of contraception but in many others cases I agree with it.

Brent, do you know how long the waiting list is for adoption?
I’ve read that for white kids with no health issues it’s long, but not so much with minorities and espechially challenged or older kids.
As far as the images above, I agree that late term abortions are horrible. I don’t have an issue with the early ones, but that is just my personal opinion. I have no goal or agenda to change anyone else’s opinion on the matter. I am realistic though that the human population on this planet has already its maintainable limit vs resources, and there is no slowing of growth seen in the future. I think limits on the number of children or sterilization would be a wise thing in the long run. I don’t believe I will ever see anything done like this in my lifetime but with people dying of hunger slowly and painfully every day maybe not being born is a more humane option.

giphy (2).gif

It's a good thing that none of the 14 members of this forum have any kinda power/influence in the REAL world.

If any of you brilliant people think they will ever ban abortion...you might want to consider checking yourself into the same type of asylum Silent Earth escaped from.

The irony is that the same religious morons here whom oppose abortion are the same nitwits whom worry about gun rights.

So let me get this straight because maybe I'm beginning to lose my mind myself after interacting here too long.

You want the government to keep their hands off your guns but want to allow them control over your girlfriend/daughter/wifes body?

Last edited:
For a liberal to be satisfied a Baby must die . The left is a culture of death .
I think the whole left/right division in this country is bullshit. It’s the reason nothing ever gets done. How about we elect some people that aren’t extreme on either side and use some common sense and go down the middle road?

I love how simple minded people try to break this country down into two simple categories....LEFT and RIGHT.

The world is FAR more complicated than LEFT and RIGHT.

This forum is a prime example of this. There are only but a dozen active members here on this forum all whom hold many similar values.

Yet most of you people can't agree on a motherf##king thing. LEFT and RIGHT go out the window when it comes to the subject matter in question.

Yes means yes no means no anything else is a lie . There is absolute right and absolute wrong . "Simple" as that . Child muder is wrong 100% of the time . Like the Romans leaving unwanted Infants to die of exposure in garbage dumping areas .

I'm sure the DM wrote an article a while back how some PRO LIFE types had murdered nurses and doctors who carried out terminations. Talk about hypocrisy

Yes means yes no means no anything else is a lie . There is absolute right and absolute wrong . "Simple" as that . Child muder is wrong 100% of the time . Like the Romans leaving unwanted Infants to die of exposure in garbage dumping areas .

You can say whatever you want till your blue in the face. They will NEVER ban abortions in this country. And if by some one in a billion chance that day ever came...we will be in serious trouble. That will be a slippery slope unlike anything ever seen before.

Planned Parenthood.....Dig a huge hole.....build a Gallows and keep the line moving......or keep a few rifle barrels hot.....

Yea and let them throw your white supremacist tail in there while they're at it.

I respect others views and opinions, until they judge mine. Just curious, how many unwanted children have you adopted?

Latest posts

Back