Texas Prepper

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jammons5126

Reaction score
Hey everyone. Just wanted to reintroduce myself. I have been away for some time and hasn't really had the time to get back on here since I been way down in the dumps. I have been prepping for some time. Not majorly or not really expanding my knowledge on the things I could be doing to help myself. I a not prepping for the end of the world or the zombie apocalypse. I am more prepping to prepare myself for something to actually happen that will make me and my family have to live on our own with a government or a grocery store or money. So I am here for that knowledge and advice and to make new friends. Hope to see plenty of good info out there. Thanks for reading.

howdy from a fellow texan .... and welcome to the forum and family...there's quiet a few knowledgable folks here that'll gladly tell ya what you need to know,or at least point ya in the right direction and/or give ya a good idea or 2..and by all means jump right on in with any replys you have on a topic.and start new topics if/when needed....

Man that's awesome. I'm in Kyle. I feel the same as you wrote above. Its a very busy time for me but we need to connect one day.

Hey everyone. Just wanted to reintroduce myself. I have been away for some time and hasn't really had the time to get back on here since I been way down in the dumps. I have been prepping for some time. Not majorly or not really expanding my knowledge on the things I could be doing to help myself. I a not prepping for the end of the world or the zombie apocalypse. I am more prepping to prepare myself for something to actually happen that will make me and my family have to live on our own with a government or a grocery store or money. So I am here for that knowledge and advice and to make new friends. Hope to see plenty of good info out there. Thanks for reading.
Welcome and thank you for taking time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com. Your presence here is much appreciated. We look forward to your posts, and hope you enjoy the community!

Please feel free to ask any questions you may have in the proper area, and I know you will get an answer, as he members on here are extremely knowledgeable and more than willing to help!

Thank you again for taking the time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com!

Hello there ! I'm in north Dallas... Big time rookie to prepping. However, I am an avid hunter (prefer the bow), I live on top of a water fur and I have a great bug out vehicle. I have several types of guns etc. But I'm more interested on how to purify water and things if that nature. As a previous member stated ... Not so much the Zombie battle but more for a riot or mass confusion. Thanks

Hey welcome, I understand prepping for something more realistic. We prep for any disaster in general, from hurricanes to government collapses. You would have better luck expanding your knowledge vs expanding your materialistic preps. You will last longer "knowing" how to survive vs have 6 months of survival gear.

Always remember knowledge is power my friend.

Need any advice just shoot me a PM.

Welcome! There a is a lot of great information here in the forums but if you don't find what you are looking for, just ask. There are a lot of great people here who would be able to answer.

Latest posts

Back