Test driving my new Ghillie suit

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

John in WI

Reaction score
prin.jpg

I'll post more photos when I get it out to the woods for testing, but the 3D effect is freaking amazing! I made a poncho with netting, and a wide color pallete. One side of the poncho is mostly tan/brown/light green to resemble dry grass. The other side is darker green mixed with browns and a bit of tan to act more as a woodland camo pattern. Still want to make a scope cover for my .22mag. Some kind of compression sack to help the portability.

My final doomsday ace in the hole? Princess! HOURS of work, I finish it, and she already owns it apparently. Freaking cats man.

Last edited:
View attachment 16603

I'll post more photos when I get it out to the woods for testing, but the 3D effect is freaking amazing! I made a poncho with netting, and a wide color pallete. One side of the poncho is mostly tan/brown/light green to resemble dry grass. The other side is darker green mixed with browns and a bit of tan to act more as a woodland camo pattern. Still want to make a scope cover for my .22mag. Some kind of compression sack to help the portability.

My final doomsday ace in the hole? Princess! HOURS of work, I finish it, and she already owns it apparently. Freaking cats man.
This is sooooo cute!!!

Latest posts

Back