Terrorism

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think you would have to be stupid to sit back and ignore the recent terrorist activates! since 9/11 there has been countless terrorist attacks that have created fatality's, and around 50 that have been found before it was to late. i don't think shtf yet but i think it is dangerously close. now is the time to buy them extra preps, Not tomorrow. tomorrow could well be to late! I am Not happy that this has happened But hopefully it will be the wake up call we all needed. I will be amazed if the government do nothing about this. If a group take ownership of the attacks, i hope to see troops getting deployed and destroying the enemy! They cant be allowed to get away with this, nor can the government be seen doing nothing about this. The threat is real and it WILL keep coming back until they win or are the enemy is completely opinionated!

Together we stand,
Together we fall,
Fighting for whats right,
Come day or night,
All for one and,
One for all!

You can't wage war on an "idea"....
Problem with fighting terrorism is that it is a lot like whack a mole.... Hit one down, and two more pop up. The real way to combat it is to simply take away the totalitarian power of the states that sponsor it. Something we've actually been doing somewhat well so far lately, if not exactly with the degree of stealth desired. Obama really needs a new spymaster, as this current administration is as subtle as a 2x4 upside the head.

i believe that obama congress senate and the fbi knew about the 9/11 attack before it happened.but yet did nothing to stop it..and like it's been pointed out.other terrorist attacks has happened as well,since then.to me.it's like they want these terriost atacks for what ever reason(s)..maybe cut down the population in the u.s.?

Latest posts

Back