Terrible gasoline shortages in FLA

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Silent Earth

A True Doomsday Prepper
Reaction score
I'm down here in South Florida. The gas stations near me have run out of gas again for the night. I talked to one of the managers, Friday night will probably be the last gas shipment in. People are starting to get panicked. The gas is gone unless you want to wait in a half.mile long line. And to think they call me crazy for prepping......

My mom in law is flying out of Orlando tomorrow so her & my dad in law drove up there on Thursday. They live about half way down the coast to Miami & normally it would be about a 1 1/2 hr drive. Will talk to them tomorrow and find out how it went. At least the drive back south for my FIL should go pretty fast! He lives about a mile from the inland waterway....he's gonna ride it out at home. Mom is on the way to England.

I'm down here in South Florida. The gas stations near me have run out of gas again for the night. I talked to one of the managers, Friday night will probably be the last gas shipment in. People are starting to get panicked. The gas is gone unless you want to wait in a half.mile long line. And to think they call me crazy for prepping......

Yup as I thought its starting to become a rerun of H Andrew, The Prepper community learned and adapted and the sheeple went back to their old ways of " it wont happen again to me"

It looks like it's already slowed down some with wind speed. I still wouldn't want to be near the coast in S Fla. or in a low area (which covers the majority of fla), but hopefully this won't be so bad on central and north fla. Even Miami may see 140mph, which is a real storm but is far better than 185.

it's gaining momentum once again...from 3 to 4 as it comes into contact with the warm waters near the coast,so for those that opted to stay,
so brace,brace,brace, put your head between your knees,say a prayer and kiss your butt good bye..

I see they aren't having any trouble getting to the stores to loot. Shoot a few of them and show that it will not be tolerated. Well, at least beat the he'll out of a few. I would protect me store.

I see they aren't having any trouble getting to the stores to loot. Shoot a few of them and show that it will not be tolerated. Well, at least beat the he'll out of a few. I would protect me store.
Okay, I did not put that emoji. It just keep popping up. Sorry if it offends.

They should shoot looters on sight if they are grabbing luxuries, but if they are grabbing, food, medical supplies etc some slack may need to be cut.

They should shoot looters on sight if they are grabbing luxuries, but if they are grabbing, food, medical supplies etc some slack may need to be cut.
Hess guys are going for the sneakers (trainers) and hair weaves, etc. Not the meds.

It would have to really depend on the circumstance. . . for instance if someone was seriously hurt and needed medical supplies asap the store just so happens to carry them and your first aide kit in your vehicle was not easily accessible, then yes by all mean help yourself to medical supplies, but really how many times will this ever happen? I may sound heartless here but everyone had an opportunity to get supplies before hand. They live in a hurricane zone which means its very possible that they will get one that season. Its like 6 months out of the year. Even if your home is flooded, you can still salvage cans of food. If there is flooding water is going to have to be boiled or purified before drinking. None of this is new unless you just moved to a coastal area. Even then they should be familiar with major storms or tornadoes. There really is no excuse for looting . . . people looted in Houston and even after police were told about it let it happen. They were too busy with rescues to worry about it till later on.

Latest posts

Back