Tennessee and loving it

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I live about 30 miles northeast of Chattanooga currently. The wife and I are in the process of trying to purchase 10 acres and I'm going to build an underground bunker out of six shipping containers. This is a plan I have had for a few years and now I'm trying to get it in motion.

I'm trying to move to E. TN and do the same thing. Presently residing against my will in the sphincter known as Ohio.

I'm trying to move to E. TN and do the same thing. Presently residing against my will in the sphincter known as Ohio.
Tennessee is gods country. Get away from the cities and I can't think of a much better place to be. I almost made it to tenn., but stopped just short in me ga. The land is similar, but the mountains are a little larger in ten.

East TN is definitely a good place to bug out to. I really like the area northeast of Knoxville and have been looking there for some average to buy for the last four months.

Alcoa has a radiation plant which could put west Knoxville in a pretty serious danger zone if i'm understanding it correctly. I am seeing a lot of options in this area though.

Latest posts

Back