Teenage prepper group?

Prepper & Survivalism Forum

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

tntboy13

Reaction score
Hello all,
For a while now, I have found that the number of teens that are appearing out of the wood work is increasing. I think it may be helpful to create a section for the teenagers on here, just like the lady preppers. This idea could be a useful one because i googled "teenage preppers" and this site's forums/threads came up first. Seriously think for a second, if we are the first thing to come up under such a search, we are the face of what the teenagers see. When a teenager first starts poking around for a prepper site, we are in the pole position, and it might be appealing to the teen if we have a section dedicated to teens. In my opinion, it's important that we give teens a place where they can talk to like minded teens, and not be judged as they would be in the public eye. Plus, it shows that the teenagers on this site have an opinion that is respected by others, and that alone can give these individuals the confidence they need to take the first step toward being public about their prepping.

Thank you for your time :) I am very pleased with this site and the people who use it. I am even more so pleased with the fact that more teenage preppers are feeling comfortable and are looking into these communities!

Cerberus

Reaction score
Sounds like a good suggestion to me.

I saw a video about peppers in the UK and one of them was this kid of like 12 years old and he really knew his stuff.
If kids like that got a place to talk to each other I think it might have a really positive result on the community.

jimLE

A True Doomsday Prepper
Reaction score
great idea..saw a teen on the doomsday prepper show once.i think he was 16 or 17 at the time..he knew a fair amount at time.but had to learn the hard way about building fires in a inclosed area..

tntboy13

Reaction score
I saw that one Jim, laughed pretty hard at building a fire indoors on property he didn't own.

Cerberus, may I ask where your name originated from?

tntboy13

Reaction score
I'm glad this is getting acknowledged now :) kinda odd being 5 months after :p

Clyde

H.M.F.I.C.
Administrator
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Hello all,
For a while now, I have found that the number of teens that are appearing out of the wood work is increasing. I think it may be helpful to create a section for the teenagers on here, just like the lady preppers. This idea could be a useful one because i googled "teenage preppers" and this site's forums/threads came up first. Seriously think for a second, if we are the first thing to come up under such a search, we are the face of what the teenagers see. When a teenager first starts poking around for a prepper site, we are in the pole position, and it might be appealing to the teen if we have a section dedicated to teens. In my opinion, it's important that we give teens a place where they can talk to like minded teens, and not be judged as they would be in the public eye. Plus, it shows that the teenagers on this site have an opinion that is respected by others, and that alone can give these individuals the confidence they need to take the first step toward being public about their prepping.

Thank you for your time :) I am very pleased with this site and the people who use it. I am even more so pleased with the fact that more teenage preppers are feeling comfortable and are looking into these communities!
I will get Clyde to check this out. Great suggestion!
I'm glad this is getting acknowledged now :) kinda odd being 5 months after :p
I have added a forum for teens! thank you for this suggestion!
http://www.doomsdayprepperforums.com/index.php?forums/teen-preppers.135/

Gazrok

A True Doomsday Prepper
Reaction score
Cerberus, may I ask where your name originated from?
Not trying to answer for him, but mythologically speaking, it's the name of the three headed-dog that guards the entrance to Hades' realm.

Cerberus

Reaction score
I'm 17, I'd love to meet girls that are into this stuff as well! Lol :)
says: New Member, Male, 44 on your profile? think teen girls are a bit too young for that ;)

Anyway, I'm sure all single guys wanna meet chicks who are into the same stuff as them. ;)

tntboy13

Reaction score
You can hide it I believe, but I don't remember how. And good luck with the teen girl thing.... They're too busy with gossip and drama to worry about real problems...