Teen prepper needs help !

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

since when have you been prepping

• Total voters

dylandrew98

Reaction score
I am a teenager living in Ireland. I am preparing for whatever may come my way. I live in the countryside 1 mile from a large town.
This is my first time prepping, and I don't have much money. I need advice on a B.O.B, Bug Out Location, and a bit of general advice. I have lived in the country for all my life, I know all the fields, ditches, and routes trough fields to get many miles away, there is an overgrown forest and river full of salmon and other fish just 1/2 a mile away down one of the fields. I am saving for my 18th birthday to buy a shotgun, because of the law here, you must be at least 18 apply for a solo licence. I have started collecting tines of food and bottles of fresh water. Any hunting tips or advice you can share with me?

I am a teenager living in Ireland. I am preparing for whatever may come my way. I live in the countryside 1 mile from a large town.
This is my first time prepping, and I don't have much money. I need advice on a B.O.B, Bug Out Location, and a bit of general advice. I have lived in the country for all my life, I know all the fields, ditches, and routes trough fields to get many miles away, there is an overgrown forest and river full of salmon and other fish just 1/2 a mile away down one of the fields. I am saving for my 18th birthday to buy a shotgun, because of the law here, you must be at least 18 apply for a solo licence. I have started collecting tines of food and bottles of fresh water. Any hunting tips or advice you can share with me?
Welcome and thank you for taking time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com. Your presence here is much appreciated. We look forward to your posts, and hope you enjoy the community!

Please feel free to ask any questions you may have in the proper area, and I know you will get an answer, as he members on here are extremely knowledgeable and more than willing to help!

Thank you again for taking the time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com!

Welcome to the forum. Sounds like you're well on your way already and that you're going to do fine. Get your shotgun. After you turn 18 see if you can get a job on a farm out of town. Get away from the coast if you can.

Thank you everyone :)

After you turn 18 see if you can get a job on a farm out of town. Get away from the coast if you can.

My family are farmers and I am working there after school and on the holidays. I agree that I might need move away from the town if I feel it will be any addition to my plan, although I feel I am in a good location near a large river with fish running to the sea, fresh springs. abundance of game animals big and small, and near a overgrown forest, with a steep hill and open land on one side, and a fair sized river that joins the larger one on the other.

Latest posts

Back