teen prepper checkin in

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

semperparatus1995

Reaction score
hey new here...raised in minnesota relocated to texas..ill tell ya...wrong move. parts of texas may have awesome survival potential but here in san antonio its one of the few places id hate to get stuck in.crime is high now in peace times..imagine during social unrest. moving back to the north woods within the end of year...

hey new here...raised in minnesota relocated to texas..ill tell ya...wrong move. parts of texas may have awesome survival potential but here in san antonio its one of the few places id hate to get stuck in.crime is high now in peace times..imagine during social unrest. moving back to the north woods within the end of year...
Welcome and thank you for taking time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com. Your presence here is much appreciated. We look forward to your posts, and hope you enjoy the community!

It's great to see young people taking control of their lives, and prepping so early in life!

Please feel free to ask any questions you may have in the proper area, and I know you will get an answer, as he members on here are extremely knowledgeable and more than willing to help!

Thank you again for taking the time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com!

Welcome! Born and raised in MN and still here (although itchin to move south where it is warm!) I don't think the problem with moving to TX was the TX part of it...it was the move to an URBAN area. Anywhere you find lots of people you'll find lots of crime. Here in MN...there are fewer of us so it seems better...take MPLS for example...big town...lots more people there than some of the more suburban / rural areas and crime is pretty high comparitively speaking.

howdy semper and welcome to the forum..just like other big citys san antonio is gonna have high crime rate.im in a small city.but yet we still have our crimes.but near as bad as san aton dallas fort worth austin ect ect..and thats why i stay away from big city when ever possible.

Welcome! Born and raised in MN and still here (although itchin to move south where it is warm!) I don't think the problem with moving to TX was the TX part of it...it was the move to an URBAN area. Anywhere you find lots of people you'll find lots of crime. Here in MN...there are fewer of us so it seems better...take MPLS for example...big town...lots more people there than some of the more suburban / rural areas and crime is pretty high comparitively speaking.
I don't think people were designed to live in close proximity. You only have x amount of time to spend with anyone. The more you spread it around , the less you offer anyone.
Welcome and I hope we can offer you what you seek.

Latest posts

Back