Teen needs advice on prepping!

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
its the world we live in, cant trust anyone, so thats why if i would bug out i will most likely go alone, and other people will slow me down
People like me got families, we all can't be lone wolves :)

People like me got families, we all can't be lone wolves :)
true.and i beleave it's best to have other(s) with you.on acount a peson always watch thier own back..pluse it helps to have someone always sitting/standing gard while others sleep.

true.and i beleave it's best to have other(s) with you.on acount a peson always watch thier own back..pluse it helps to have someone always sitting/standing gard while others sleep.
very true but most importantly (in my opinion) there is a wider range of knowledge about different tasks

ok anoymous.lets look at this way.let say you've buged out.and you've gotton into a area you know and like.so you take time to eat,then go to sleep for the night.now i ask.who's gonna keep someone from comeing up on you and takeing every thing you have at gun point?are you a light sleeper?

but that person holding you at gunpoint could be your partner, because when people are desperate they do anything

prepping with someone is like going hunting with someone, they will screw it all up
I have heard stories where guys go hunting and a random bear shows up, mauls one guy while the other rescues. I wouldn't completely dismiss teamwork :)

buging out alone can prove a bad idea.on acount there will be times a person needs to be on gard at all times..day and night alike.so if you can..find 4 or 5 ppl you can trust.that wat someone can always be on gard while the others sleep..

I spent practically my entire life in the back country, animals I trust humans I don't, most people can't lone wolf and for them the viable option would be the buddy system, knowledge and nohow is the key kuddos to the teens here for making the effort to be prepared you all doing right.

Latest posts

Back