TEC Accessories TEC-A3 Glow Fob

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
These are killer, but a little to expensive to put on my keys.
I too like this but $18.00 is a bit out of me league at this time. someday I will get one!

TEC-A3_fs.jpg

Well if you would like to waste 20.00 bucks buy this, Great idea but it SUCKS the big one. I bought it for my dog thinking i could see him at night, it works for a few minutes then goes to a low I mean LOW glow. I could of gotten 3 shards for that turd. Hey anyone want to trade?
TEC-A3_fs.jpg

Ok here's the deal on the fob, it would be ok on keys or something like that but not so good at a distance, It looks cool but not worth 18.00 bucks. It just does not perform to my standards. I have a lot of gear and this ranks right there with the crkt guppie. " junk "
TEC-A3_fs.jpg

Sorry to hear it was not worth the $18.00. I thought this was a dead ringer as a "must have!"
It does look cool, but I, like you, don't want things that only look cool. I need actual performance.
Thanks again for warning us about the uselessness of the CRKT Guppie.

Sorry to hear it was not worth the $18.00. I thought this was a dead ringer as a "must have!"
It does look cool, but I, like you, don't want things that only look cool. I need actual performance.
Thanks again for warning us about the uselessness of the CRKT Guppie.
No problem

Latest posts

Back