Teaching and activities just outside London

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Springview

Reaction score
Hi,
We are a woodland site based just outside of london.
We run an airsoft skirmish facility, air rifle shooting and generral bushcraft activities among other things.

We are interested in the UK prerppers forum both to let survivalists and bushcraft enthusiasts know we exist but also to get in touch with the people in the know, ask what theyd like to see, do or be taught. We are also looking for people with the skillsets to get involved and expand what we can do and offer on site.
Is this something Preppers in the UK might be interested in?
what are your thoughts?

Oz
http://www.springviewranges.co.uk/

did you get the permission of the creater of this forum to advertise here? if not..then you need to do so..

did you get the permission of the creater of this forum to advertise here? if not..then you need to do so..

It wasnt my main intention to advertise. there are a lot better ways to do that than posting on here, but if an Admin feels im breaching any laws they can feel free to remove the link or anything they feel is in breach?

Im more here because we're looking to run a sort of apocalypse survival weekend as opposed to the standard bushcraft survival stuff we normally run - i thought the people on here might be able to give me insight into that sort of style to bring into the training course.

Never laughed so much in years , thanks for the fun, Apocalyptic survival training in Hemel Hempstead !!!!!!

Perhaps this is yet another case of folks totally confusing Bushcraft and Wilderness survival with Prepping and Survivalism, two completely seperate doctrines.

Latest posts

Back