Tactical Threat Training

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I am a premiere provider in bull crap training. I provide both individual and group classes. The training is individually built for every customer. The training can range from basic bull crap skills to a full week event.

I gain the ability to provide this training with over 35 years of alleged military experience. I have a divers background with every thing from bovine to pig crap.

Let us know what your looking for and we will build a class for you or your group.

My goal is to provide the individual with skills and the ability to be resourceful. We don't sell any products. We are here to provide this training in the most cost effective manner. So get a group together and let us know what you would like to learn.

edited for content by Admin

This is not a forum for you to advertise for free. You have several options at this point: 1. Buy a membership and advertise in the classified area. 2. You may contact the owner, Clyde and talk to him about purchasing advertising space here on the forum. These are your options.

Tactical Threat Training
TTT is a premiere provider in survival, home protection, and weapons training. TTT provides both individual and group classes. The training is individually built for every customer. The training can range from basic survival skills to a full week event.

TTT gains the ability to provide this training with over 35 years of military experience. TTT has a divers background with every thing from SERE to a trauma RN.

Visit www.tacticalthreattraining.com to contact TTT. Let us know what your looking for and we will build a class for you or your group.

The goal of TTT is to provide the individual with skills and the ability to be resourceful. We don't sell any products. We are here to provide this training in the most cost effective manner. So get a group together and let us know what you would like to learn.
Is that " divers background " as in SCUBA, or should it be " diverse "?

The numbers, years in service don't add up
Commissioned and Flight School in 2011 and
Now running a tactical training academy?

I'm sure the DOD trains Spec Ops Pilots
Only to let the Seperate after ... 2-6 months
Of stick time?

I can smell the fart in the car?

Here's a question for Riley.
Who was the USMC CO when Force Recon
Was folded into USSOCOM?

The numbers, years in service don't add up
Commissioned and Flight School in 2011 and
Now running a tactical training academy?

I'm sure the DOD trains Spec Ops Pilots
Only to let the Seperate after ... 2-6 months
Of stick time?

I can smell the fart in the car?

Here's a question for Riley.
Who was the USMC CO when Force Recon
Was folded into USSOCOM?
I too find the age a bit odd. since this guys birthdate is 1987.
This guy wants to steel the thunder of those who actually did do the work

This is not a forum for you to advertise for free. You have several options at this point: 1. Buy a membership and advertise in the classified area. 2. You may contact the owner, Clyde and talk to him about purchasing advertising space here on the forum. These are your options.
Please re read his post.

I am a premiere provider in bull crap training. I provide both individual and group classes. The training is individually built for every customer. The training can range from basic bull crap skills to a full week event.

I gain the ability to provide this training with over 35 years of alleged military experience. I have a divers background with every thing from bovine to pig crap.

Let us know what your looking for and we will build a class for you or your group.

My goal is to provide the individual with skills and the ability to be resourceful. We don't sell any products. We are here to provide this training in the most cost effective manner. So get a group together and let us know what you would like to learn.

Excellent job in editing this post Clyde

However you should've edited the entire post

I googled bullcrap and my picture came up. I think if you look on the inside cover of your manual you will find it there. I think I can hold my on when it comes to a good fecal fling.

Smell the fart? Come and Take It, this yutz stinks like a full blown outhouse in August.

Please re read his post.
Clyde, I was trying for being diplomatic rather than telling him to take his poke of shit and keep on going down the road. He just sounded like he was trying to pimp himself out as the biggest mall ninja/zombie killa on the block, and he was trying to sell a piece of his sorry carcass.

If I wrap a broomstick in camo duct tape does that mean I have 'tacticool' stuff too?

Latest posts

Back