Taco makers and Ninjas, jobs await you, where are you?

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

VenomJockey

God Like
Reaction score
Seems there's an acute shortage of Taco makers and Ninjas. Hmmm, with all the illegal immigrants from South of the Border, you mean they have no Taco makers? Amazing!!

https://downtrend.com/71superb/job-market-bonanza-there-is-a-shortage-of-taco-makers-and-ninjas/

Excerpt: "This sounds stupid and maybe it is, but this is the truth as reported by ABC 10:
A San Diego taco shop is closing its doors after company officials say they simply can’t find staff.
Tacos El Gordo on Palm Avenue has been forced to close because managers are unable to find anyone to make the food.
The taco chain’s main office told 10News that people are applying for other jobs that pay more.
At this time, it’s unclear whether or not the restaurant will reopen.
This particular taco shop is within spitting distance of the US/Mexico border. If you can’t find taco makers that close to Mexico, employers, really are competing for workers."

Well, darn. I was going to pass on the taco making but was sure interested in the Ninja job. Just to darn far to commute. I guess I will have to stick with the Mafia, closer to home.

Seems there's an acute shortage of Taco makers and Ninjas. Hmmm, with all the illegal immigrants from South of the Border, you mean they have no Taco makers? Amazing!!

https://downtrend.com/71superb/job-market-bonanza-there-is-a-shortage-of-taco-makers-and-ninjas/

Excerpt: "This sounds stupid and maybe it is, but this is the truth as reported by ABC 10:
A San Diego taco shop is closing its doors after company officials say they simply can’t find staff.
Tacos El Gordo on Palm Avenue has been forced to close because managers are unable to find anyone to make the food.
The taco chain’s main office told 10News that people are applying for other jobs that pay more.
At this time, it’s unclear whether or not the restaurant will reopen.
This particular taco shop is within spitting distance of the US/Mexico border. If you can’t find taco makers that close to Mexico, employers, really are competing for workers."
Maybe McDonald's pays more and all the taco benders are working there. Or more likely they're on welfare and don't need to work.

Maybe McDonald's pays more and all the taco benders are working there. Or more likely they're on welfare and don't need to work.

It has been proven (calculation performed) that welfare pays better than minimum wage jobs. In fact by the time you factor in all the perks, it would almost take $20 per hour to pay for all teh things the "POOR" get free. Since there is no shame in collecting welfare (public assistance) for generations, then there is no reason go to work.

Am I the only person imagining taco making ninjas?

I don't think I am.....
485dcdc0-8d4f-11e8-9cac-ff6007a832f6-rimg-w526-h526-dcc0352a-gmir.jpg

Latest posts

Back