Systematic destruction of our American icons

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lawmakers reject John Wayne Day over racism concerns

http://www.fox5ny.com/entertainment/134455698-story

These poor hurt feeling bullshit is g'damn mind blowing, a bunch of f_____ P____ retards that don't even deserve the protection of O'l Glory!!

We got to keep telling Clyde and Roninsensei to move out of the Kommunist state, the Republic of Texas, me, JimLE and some others will welcome them with open arms, Really how can someone say Cahill and Marshall Cogburn were racists. Let alone I'd like to think that Captain Nathan Cutting Brittles in "She Wore a Yellow Ribbon" would have not cared one bit what race you were, as long as you could ride a horse and shoot your Winchester without falling from the saddle at full gallop! Long Live the Duke and #$@K the liberals who rejected him!

1 : its fox . 2: its fox ny 3: its fox ny reporting a story from ca. . Ca. is the land of idiots & special snowflakes. Nothing out of there suprises me anymore .

1 : its fox . 2: its fox ny 3: its fox ny reporting a story from ca. . Ca. is the land of idiots & special snowflakes. Nothing out of there suprises me anymore .

No matter who reports it, it doesn't change the fact the story is accurate, aside from that, the story is from the AP not Fox, Fox just carried the story, besides, I'll take Fox over CNN any day ;)

Dudes much wiser guys than us long ago strongly advised that the WASP patriot Americans need to move to places like Montana, Wyoming, Idaho if they wanted a fute for their kids and to preserve their American heritage, I think eastern Washington fits in as well plus bits of Oregon, guys that is one huge great chunk of land just waiting people like you.

Latest posts

Back