Sydney prepper here

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi everyone.. My name is Peter (Poit, pronounced poyt, is what friends call me). I am a prepper, but dont tell many people.. Its seen as a crazy thing to do, so i tend to avoid bringing it up in coversations.. People just dont understand..
Welcome and thank you for taking time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com. Your presence here is much appreciated. We look forward to your posts, and hope you enjoy the community!

If you should have any questions please feel free to ask them in what ever are you are, and you will get an answer as the members on here are extremely knowledgeable and more than willing to help!

Thank you again for taking the time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com!

Hi Poit, are you a keen aus prepper or just getting started? I am trying to get things prepared for my family and we are keen, but it's not so easy. Are you in Sydney or another area? If you are interested, it would be good to catch up and learn from each other. Let me know and I can give you my email.
Heather :)

Welcome to the site buddy! Jump right in and ask questions.

As you can see we have quite a few people from your neck of the woods here!

Welcome, Australia seems like a inhospitable place, but I bet you can learn a lot from the natives.
The "natives" consist of drunk aboriginals.... I understand that the movies paint our country as this beuitful place with beuitful people.... but .. unfortunately, thats Hollywood conveniently ignoring the ugly aspects (as they do)...

Don't get me wrong, there might be some non-drunk aboriginals out there (somewhere), I have never met one... and I have lived in Darwin for 5 years and Cairns for 6 months... so its not like I haven't been exposed to the "natives"

Hi Poit, welcome to the forum. Ive been prepping for a few years now, but also relatively new to this place.

Im up Newcastle way, so not to far from you. I have a FB page with a few other locals plus many other Aussie Preppers. There is even talk of a local group/meetup in the near future.
Feel free to look me up, Hunter Valley Preppers.

Welcome to the forum mate.

The "natives" consist of drunk aboriginals.... I understand that the movies paint our country as this beuitful place with beuitful people.... but .. unfortunately, thats Hollywood conveniently ignoring the ugly aspects (as they do)...

Don't get me wrong, there might be some non-drunk aboriginals out there (somewhere), I have never met one... and I have lived in Darwin for 5 years and Cairns for 6 months... so its not like I haven't been exposed to the "natives"

Gee with all the drunks out there the Crocks must eat good.:eek:

lol.. the crocodiles are eating SO well they are seriously considering bringing back the hunting licenses.... their numbers have EXPLODED over the years...

As it currently stands with Kangaroos in the out back, they shoot em from helicopters to cull the herds.... cruel... but they got their reasons.

Welcome point...your in good company with the crew you've fell in with. Glad to have you with us. I'm from Louisiana..,let me know and I'll thin those crocs for ya. And it will be much appreciated at supper time...oooo a nice sauce pecaun with a bed of rice. Mmmmmmm

lol.. the crocodiles are eating SO well they are seriously considering bringing back the hunting licenses.... their numbers have EXPLODED over the years...

As it currently stands with Kangaroos in the out back, they shoot em from helicopters to cull the herds.... cruel... but they got their reasons.
Well we are gald you made it to this site. Good people.

It is probably better not to bring up the conversation with most people. Try dropping hints every now and then and get their feel for things. Then see how things go from there. Welcome to the forum Poit. Glad to have you here.

Latest posts

Back