Swiss army knife

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My wife has a Victornex. She's had it for a long time. I heard that the company bowed down to the mussies and took the cross off. Don't know if thats true or not. But I have known people who have had their Swiss army knives confiscated when going in to middle east countries.
I think they're a great little knife.

Solidly made useful bit of kit. I have a small one that I have had for over 20 years and is still going strong. I carry that along with a credit card sized multitool and it covers most of my needs. The Swiss army knife is definitely more useful than the Swiss Army.

My wife has a Victornex. She's had it for a long time. I heard that the company bowed down to the mussies and took the cross off. Don't know if thats true or not.
On their web site, they show the cross on all the Swiss Army Knives and also on most of their other products, even watches.
medias

I have at least one around here somewhere. Used them for years until the multitools came out and then moved onto them for everyday use. I never had the watch though. They are nice looking But again with a cell phone I quit wearing watches too.

I have a Swiss army knife with all the doodads, and it's intensely useful and practical.

There is a European Swiss army knife expert named Felix Immler, and he has a ton of Youtube videos.

You can even use your Swiss army knife as a smartphone stand for watching videos . . . you can use it for almost anything.

I have a Swiss Champ. See below:
SAK_1_6795__S2.jpg

I carry it at my hospital job, and the pliers are good for picking up dirty sharps, I use it to open boxes of materials, it has a pen, and so on.

I did replace the scales on mine with aluminum/metal scales that are more durable. The magnifying glass broke, so I sent it to the factory, and they fixed it for free.

The only thing missing from the above image is the tiny eye glasses repair screwdriver that fits in the corkscrew (no kidding).

No, but Iā€™m a Colonel Jack Oā€™Neill (two Lā€™s) fan.View attachment 11085
I was a Samantha Carter fan. Reminded me of a girl I had a huge crush on in high school. Just as smart, too.
Here's the video with sound (it was a cut scene)

I was a Samantha Carter fan. Reminded me of a girl I had a huge crush on in high school. Just as smart, too.
Here's the video with sound (it was a cut scene)

I really liked all of the original SG1 team, they really worked well together. The casting was spot on. Itā€™s too bad they canceled the show, it could have run on forever.

These army knives are still available here in different versions, all with Swiss cross. Victorinox is still here, Wenger was believed from victorinox bought, the knives are still almost indestructible and Victorinox has a very good customer service and the knives are still produced in Switzerland.
I still have two army knives from my service, one from Wenger, one from Victorinox, they are both identical.

https://www.victorinox.com/ch/de/Produkte/cms/products?msclkid=cf89271b7251144d6b3278c530e189a4

I used to think the Swiss army knife was a gimic, until I bought one and used it. Guess I own 6 of them, all Victorinox. My carry knife is the Victorinox electrician for the past 20 years. When I was dating my my girlfriend she was a wine drinker so I bought new Swiss army knives that had cork screws.

Latest posts

Back