Swedish prepper

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Sweden,
That's so handy, You must have a steady flow of work, What a skill to have....I'm very bad at wood work, I almost took my leg off with an axe.

be careful with that axe my friend,those wounds heel pretty slow!
carpenter,good profession,I used to be a cobbler before switching to my current job

be careful with that axe my friend,those wounds heel pretty slow!
carpenter,good profession,I used to be a cobbler before switching to my current job
A cobbler, A carpenter and a weaver where in a boat..............Not sure what the punch line should be. hehe:D

shoemaker is correct,think that the word cobbler is really old english,seldom used any more

DrHenley, tanks for your translation. What are you working with?

they sold the shop,offered it to me as franchising but the deal was so bad I would have had to operate it 7 days/week, 6 days to the mothercompany and 1 for me just to get some money for my self

try not to forge passports ;) usually just check those documents are they valid or not,you wouldn't belive how many illegals we have cought and handed over to police just for traveling without a ticket and trying to give me/us a phony name

shoemaker is correct,think that the word cobbler is really old english,seldom used any more
It is commonly understood by my generation, even if it is not commonly used. Perhaps from old bedtime stories. I asked my son, and he knew what it was too, so I'd say it's common knowledge here.

common knowledge to us,but we are no longer youngsters ;) we are just mature,experienced,wise and hard as steel :D

Latest posts

Back