Swedish prepper

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For me Sweden, It is just a feeling inside that is screaming out to me to get ready, I've always been an outdoors kind of girl so it's not a hard transition. I'm not sure whats on the way exactly but I think I will be old when the "shtf" and so I'am trying to train my kid...Passing on skills from the past that humans are forgetting.
What about you Sweden?

it started on the thought that well lets stock some food items,nice to have when low on cash,then the news got darker and darker,then it was better to have something prepared if it goes really bad and now I get the feeling; I've read this before in my history book,it's really the same as in 1938 when chamberlain went to munich an signed the munich accord with hitler...peace in our lifetime,some peace it it was

Last edited:
it started on the thought that well lets stock some food items,nice to have when low on cash,then the news got darker and darker,then it was better to have something prepared if it goes really bad and now I get the feeling; I've read this before in my history book,it's really the same as in 1938 when chamberlain went to munich an signed the munich accord with hitler...peace in our lifetime,some peace it it was
Yip Jontte :(:(:(

Hallå igen! Glömde bort lösenordet:-D. Jontte, vad är Trophypoints?

tjena! det är ett sätt som visar din aktivitet här på forumet,hur mycket du postar på olika threads

När du får tillräckligt med "Trophy Points" du får utmärkelser ... bilder på guldtackor ... LOL!
Hey don't you start.....Wish I'd payed more attention to languages at school:confused:LOL, It's ok I got a few word.

yeah,but don't always trust google ;)
I did it at work once with russian language,boy it ended with total chaos and we had to call police,it was supposed to be pls give us your passport or other id and gooletranslator made it to;we are going to make you guilty,no wonder the guy was slightly angry

yeah,but don't always trust google ;)
I did it at work once with russian language,boy it ended with total chaos and we had to call police,it was supposed to be pls give us your passport or other id and gooletranslator made it to;we are going to make you guilty,no wonder the guy was slightly angry
That made me laugh, I'm sure it was bad at the time tho.:D

it was,it was,we had to handcuff that dude,but after we found out later why from a co-worker who spoke russian we could only laugh

jontte, I had an Android App that I had to support multiple languages on. I had native speakers help with the actual app translations, but I got pretty good at using Google Translate for answering support email. I would always translate the translation back to English to find out how mangled it was, and reword it until the translation of the translation sounded right.

Yeah, things got completely mangled sometimes.

Dr Henley,
sure,they sometimes do,luckily we have a lady who speaks russian now working in the same team as I do

I work as an ticketinspector for our regional transport company,not the most glamouros job but you see quite closely what the direction of society is going and it doesn't look good.
for the last 6 years it's been going down,more and more addicts every day,kids drinking,carrying blades,I would describe my city center as an cesspool when it's really at its worst

What do you work With, Jontte and snowflake?
I work as a cook in a school, It fits in with my kid and it allows me to spend lot's of time with them, Helping with school work and teaching them life skills.
What about you Sweden?

Latest posts

Back