Swedish prepper

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok! I havent started anything yet. Its yest in my mind. Also thinking of what You can eat in the Forest.

Thank you Snowflake :)
still thinking why my countrymen/women don't sign up here,but when you look at some of them,fiddeling with their phones every second,walking like zombies

buy some book abt edible plants,there are berries,mushroom and you can make tea from pine-needles,those first bright green new ones at the end of the branch

Thank you Snowflake :)
still thinking why my countrymen/women don't sign up here,but when you look at some of them,fiddeling with their phones every second,walking like zombies
The film shaun of the dead plays with the idea that humans are already like zombies, I see that all the time...every ones so tuned into feeding the machine they don't stop and look around.

buy some book abt edible plants,there are berries,mushroom and you can make tea from pine-needles,those first bright green new ones at the end of the branch
You have to really know your plants before you go eating any as it's so easy to misidentify them and poison yourself. It's a good skill to learn tho. You can also use plants to make tools, string ect.

How far have you come in prepping?
I've got a few locations to go to and enough kit to survive. I still have loads to learn and could do with more combat training.
I could do with making some sort of an alliance with other like minded folk near me but I like solitude too much.

Do you have food with you or is it hidden in your locations?

once you understand that it's time to do something,that's the first step.
don't worry abt spelling, I know I make mistakes,lots of them,but I don't care,trust that my fellow preppers will ask; jontte what the heck did you say/write, couldn't understand a thing ;)
just keep asking,spelling comes when it comes,you are among friends here

it only shows how dangerous this world is :) ,I keep looking the news and don't like it at all
greetings from Finland

What are you most afraid of? What do you think could happen?

well putin want's to restore russias former glory,he already did threat with closing the naturalgas to europe,his been building up his army along our easternborder,there are rapidresponse units more than is neccesary close to finland, his proven to be totally untrustworthy,he uses the old tactic; russia has to protect all russianspeaking people living close to russia,even with force,the chance for war in europe might seem remote but right now it only need one shooting to many and we have it again

That is happening now, but when you started to prepp, what did you have in mind?:)

Latest posts

Back