Suturing Handbook

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Silent Bob

God Like
Reaction score
Hey all,

I am posting a really good handbook produced by Ethicon, who produces some of the best sutures. I know it their product book, but it goes in great detail the difference between what types of sutures work best on what wound. The reference material has been updated a few times, but this is the one that I've used for a while.

What I like about it most it also goes into proper wound management. I hope this will help your library out. Definitely one that I would place in your medical binder with plastic file cover, so you can pull it out and use as a guide if your a first time suture person.

Attachments

• Ebook-Survival-Wound-Closure-Manual.pdf
    1.3 MB · Views: 9
Hey all,

I am posting a really good handbook produced by Ethicon, who produces some of the best sutures. I know it their product book, but it goes in great detail the difference between what types of sutures work best on what wound. The reference material has been updated a few times, but this is the one that I've used for a while.

What I like about it most it also goes into proper wound management. I hope this will help your library out. Definitely one that I would place in your medical binder with plastic file cover, so you can pull it out and use as a guide if your a first time suture person.

Thanks, going to staples to have copied to go on the book shelf!
This should help if others need to know how to suture and one of our medics are not available.
Good luck be safe and God bless!!

Thanks, going to staples to have copied to go on the book shelf!
This should help if others need to know how to suture and one of our medics are not available.
Good luck be safe and God bless!!

Thanks Doc Pops. Sure do miss you being on...you and Warriorhealer...are trusted in my thoughts.

Latest posts

Back