Survival Enthusiast - hoping to join the ranks

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

UrbanArchR

Reaction score
Hello! I am new to the site, and to prepping. It's something that's been in the back of my mind for years, now, and basically I feel like it's time to start now or never.
I'm an ameteur survival-enthusiast with hunting/fishing skills and some equipment. I can consider myself a Jack-of-all-trades -- proficient in many.
I have spent years, on and off, researching survival techniques. My next intentions are the beginning stages of food prepping, and possibly preparing a location on my family property in Missouri. I have worked with large greenhouses in the past, and would like to continue that again in the near future as well.
I'm looking to gather as much information as possible on the subject of preparedness, and would eventually like to meet with like-minded people in my area (Santa Rosa County, FL) for education and some positive comradery.

Welcome and I do hope you find some good inforamtion here. It sounds like you already have a great start.

Latest posts

Back